La Plazuela

Polar 105, Arequipa, Peru | Hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Travel Blogs from Arequipa

Mooching and Braveheart

A travel blog entry by thecannons

Next day was a day of mooching as we should have been in Lake Ticaca, and our flight to Cuzco wasn't until the next day. Jed and Mum were sharing a room, and woke up to find Braveheart on the Tv. So they stayed in bed watching this until midday. At the finish, Mum felt the need to run through to Joe and Dad’s room and jump on the bed shouting …

The White City (aka Taxi Town)

A travel blog entry by thecannons

10

The hotel in Arequipa was La Plazuela – another 3-star, but not as good as the other 3-stars so far.

Our first day in Aqequipa was spent exploring the city – stopping occasionally at a café for a juice or a coffee. About 90% of the vehicles on the road appeared to be taxis, with most of the other 10% being tourist busses – …

Parades.

A travel blog entry by birrell

7

Yesterday in the Plaza, as we walked to catch the bus to school, we noticed lots of school children dressed to kill in local costumes being walked around the square. Really bright, snazzy looking and aged about 4 - 7, with similarly dressed adults.
Today we changed hotels in preparation for the next part of our tours and were greeted with loud …

Down in the Canyon

A travel blog entry by -ninavale-

26

... one of the deepest canyons in the world, the Colca Canyon: one thousand two hundred almost vertical meters from the highest point to the bed of the river that carved this impressive gorge in southern Peru. Today we started walking when it was still dark to avoid being ccoked alive by the sun and the heat during the grueling climb back to the plateau where we started this little trip two days ago.
It was a very pleasant trek so far, walking in these beautiful landscapes at a ...

The white city

A travel blog entry by minicooper

6

We arrived in Arequipa in the morning to blue skies and bright sunshine which made the white buildings of the city, white due to them being built from the volcanic rock, even more striking. We walked a little around the city, trying to avoid the "paro" a strike/protest that was marching around the streets, though at one point they did seem to be surrounding us in the main square! A few of us walked up to Yuanhuaca, a small barrio (suburb) and mirador (viewpoint) over ...

Location

This hotel, located on Polar 105, Arequipa, is near The Cathedral of Arequipa, Casa del Moral, Monasterio de la Recoleta, and La Iberica Chocolate Shop.
Map this hotel
 

TripAdvisor Reviews La Plazuela Arequipa

3.50 of 5 stars Very Good

Other places to stay in Arequipa