La Palma Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews La Palma Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Here we are in Rome!! We left Melbourne on Wednesday 10th on time at 9.25pm flying Emirates. It is a great flying experience. Heaps of room, great meals and staff very helpful. First stop was Dubai airport at 6am. Surprise, surprise we had a great coffee and a pastry, although food wasn't needed as we had so much on the flight. Next flight was at 8.30, Dubai to Rome. ...
... suitcases at 7:00 am.
Arriving at the airport, we go thru lots of passport control, and at baggage check in, you guessed it; Cindy's bag is excessively heavy. No problem, just costs an extra $75.00. We then go thru final security check of our carryon bags, and are stopped by a pleasant security guy who had Cindy take everything out of our carrying. And, he struck pay dirt. We forgot that in our bag
we had ...
... at each other and said "We have none!". He told us he would give us a break this time around, asking for a kiss instead. I pretended to kiss the air and he pointed at his cheek! This gladiator wasted no time. He stole a kiss on the lips! IS HAND SANITIZER SAFE TO DRINK? BECAUSE I THINK I MAY HAVE TO DOWN A BOTTLE. Scrubbing my mouth with a scouring pad, be right back. Karliana and I were just wiped out when we got back to The Yellow. Approximately 6 ...
... So of course our hands were all saved, but I could be lying about that could I?
After visiting The Mouth of Truth we made our way back to our hotel and did some shopping and got lunch along the way. Then we spent some relaxing time in the hotel before going out again. And when we did go out we just got some more gelato. Tomorrow is our last full day in Rome. Then we move on to The Cinque Terra, Northern ...
... the forum have been preserved through the centuries as a landmark and the nucleus of Italy’s pride and tourism, bringing thousands of tourists yearly to Rome. Take a guided tour or go on your own and see where Caesar walked and the gladiators fought battles to avoid being thrown to the lions. The Colosseum stands in the heart of Rome. It is easy to get to via public transport should the thought of public transit scare you. Inside the ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82