La Palma Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews La Palma Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Florence comes to an end. Say goodbye to Massimo, cristiana and Countess Rimbotti. Chris and Tina leave for Pescara and we train it to Napoli - easy 3 hour trip, with a Dubai guy who told us about arriving in Sydney on day of Lindt cafe hold up! Amusing cab ride from Napoli Centrale to Molo Beverello port for the Hydrofoil to Capri! Hotel La Palma …
... crossing that is not motorway and get across and back home, but it has been another long ride and a very tiring day. We have a quick shower and a beer and then go out for a lovely treat to round off our Roman adventure – a dinner out, real Italian pizza and wine.
On Friday we have our last big drive before a week off. After our busy day yesterday, we make the most of the campsite facilities by sunbathing by the pool with an occasional dip in the pool. We check out ...
... there without a reservation because our group was so large. He knew that my heart yearned to step foot in that small building so badly. After we finished our tour of the Forum, we all gathered around Chris and Louris for popcorn and drinks quickly before we headed to lunch. As I was about to pour myself some tea in a little plastic cup, Amber and Dr. Litton whispered to me, motioning me to come with them. Dr. Litton said she and ...
... kick off came at 9.35am there were 10 kiwis and nearly all of us in our All Black jerseys. We also had the NZ Sky commentary. We armed ourselves with drinks, Ang and Craig had a shandy and Baileys. There were no non NZ patrons. We stood to sing the anthem. It was pretty cool doing that with others half way around the world. For the record NZ won 14-10 in Wellington in a tense finish. We chatted a short time with the others before leaving, including 4 kiwis who arrived ...
We were all highly organised, as we weren't sure of the process of getting tickets at the station. We had established the approx price of a taxi to the station at €15, and had prebooked one, but when we went to reception and spoke to someone different, she said it was fixed price €40. I said we had been told €15, and she was talking about private car, so we ended up just going out to the taxi rank outside (which ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Via Principe Amedeo 3, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82