La Palma Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews La Palma Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... are signs everywhere asking you not to. When we arrived at Assisi it was very warm and sunny, when we walked out of the basilica a cool change had come through with some large storm clouds looming over the hill. The cool breeze was a welcome relief from the heat we have experienced over the last few days. Having said that, today has been very pleasant in the low 30's. I'm sitting here on the bus typing this blog and we are still about an hour or so from Rome. The tour has been fun ...
... Then on the walk I saw some maps - there were even some sea monsters on them. I tried telling mum and dad they were there but they missed it.
At the end we went out and got some food. I had a panini and my mum had some. my sister got a chocolate ice cream and she got it all over her face.
After our food we went and saw the inside of the vatican church. It wasn't very big but it looked like it could fit a lot of people ...
... amazing the paintings and ceilings where things I could not even imagine doing. Over all this was one of my favorite days. The dinner we went to was soooooo good I had an amazing black pasta with squid, clams, and muscles. Every one who would walk bye me would look at me like I was crazy bit I did not care and ...
... it also works for me.
I hope everyone reading will stop to lift a word of prayer for the new Pope Francis and his Petrine ministry of leadership. I hope you'll pray for those unemployed, underemployed and those working hard to achieve their life goals in professional or personal life here. Pray for Italia, and when you can, come and visit. You will not be disappointed! A thousand thank-you's Italia, from the Keiths!
... I miss spicy food. It's often the little things that choke us up. Waiting for a bus for 45 minutes is incredibly frustrating, not knowing how to order meat in the grocery store is depressing, drying my clothes with a hair dryer is tedious. However, these past three weeks have already been some of the most amazing weeks of my life.
The first week was a lot to get used to. A new city, a new country, a new language, a new culture. ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82