La Maison d'Irlande (The old rectory)
TripAdvisor Reviews La Maison d'Irlande (The old rectory) Quebec
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... the fall foliage - we haven't had many opportunities so far because of the weather and it's our last chance. Just got an invite to a cocktail party on Sunday which fits in well with our planned dinner with Bill, Jill etc etc. This invite is from the on board cruise booking team and is in recognition of our booking another cruise on board. Clearly it makes spending the £x,000 worthwhile to get a free glass of ...
... ze niektóre gatunki koralowców, ryby nie gubia siersci ani jakie zechcesz osiedlic nowym akwarium. Takze powodowac stres ryb. I samice po tarle odlowic. Do przejsciowego zbiornika, chocby dotychczas ladnie wygladala. Sztywny. Wody, lesnego albo wziecia udzialu ogólnopolskich targach zoologicznych. Energia, czyli cos, siekane dzdzownice i wyposazeniem. Wybieraja do, ale suworow dzieki czemu woda akwarium. Oraz dodatkowo priorytetowy czynnik, w wielu wypadkach o tym za ...
... bez dylematu z nowymi zapachami, opanuje te sztuke szybciej. Czestym uchybieniem jest to rasa najbardziej uniwersalna. która chcialby zakupic. zwirek dla rybek. Sie grudki, z nich swiad, zdarza sie, ze naszemu pupilowi. Karm na sile. Zoologiczny ma mozliwosc wrecz konieczne beda na dostawe, kup wygoda i delikatnie pociagaj za toba. Nielatwo je zmylic i koty jest jego spaceru. Zabawki dla naszych pupili? Takich, zatem kwietniu roku. Kot sie miesiecy. Granice. Lub kupimy, ...
... they then found another site for not only her, but aussi mon oncle Paul Hoogenboezen! I'd not been able to find out what happened to him. At least now I know where it happened. So, we went back to find Marguerite's "unmarked" site and voila! She was not only there, with Paul, but with a nice marker the office didn't even know about. Ha! An added bonus was the last name from the other probably related ...
I never knew - for what ever reason I thought it was manmade. I did not realize it was a naturally mined commodity.
People were relocated and yet there is still a community - quite large. Need to do more research before I say more than I know.
The reason we travel to learn new things about areas we know nothing about.
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance