La Maison d'Irlande (The old rectory)
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Quebec
I never knew - for what ever reason I thought it was manmade. I did not realize it was a naturally mined commodity.
People were relocated and yet there is still a community - quite large. Need to do more research before I say more than I know.
The reason we travel to learn new things about areas we know nothing about.
... home. We realized that Sue had locked her purse in the apartment. This caused a bit of a panic, and we also realized that we had not kept track of the passports and birth certificates too. We quickly regrouped, found the travel documents, and the phone number for the landlord. We called and Vincent's mom was able to meet us in about 20 minutes to retrieve Sue's purse. We only lost about an hour and then we were on our way ...
Another hot day here in Quebec City. We hit the road around 11am after lounging about and drove to St. Anne Canyon for a view of another giant waterfall with several suspension bridges criss crossing it to provide good views. It was a bit cooler in the woods as well and we had a nice time hiking and viewing the falls. There were also some Knoebel's like elements to the place. Lots of statuary of ...
... stopped at and decided first stop was BBQ fest for dinner. A route was planned and just as the tents were in sight a few small insignificant drops of rain fell. Glad we had the umbrellas too bad we failed to check them one was broken. The other quickly rendered useless by the approaching head winds of the storm. Ok well there's tents at the festival right? Except due to the severe weather warning issued by E.C. The BBQ fest was shut down early :( Oh well we can ...
... some cheeses for our friends who we would be staying with in Montréal (also cheese lovers) as well as some cheeses to take home with us.
Happy with our purchases, we got back on the road to head to Montréal where we would be spending some time reconnecting with friends.
For more information on Fromagerie du Presbytère: (http://www.fromageduquebec.qc.ca/en/ch eese_makers/?fromagerie=Fromagerie_du_P ...
TripAdvisor Reviews La Maison d'Irlande (The old rectory) Quebec
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $142
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $129
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $186
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $171
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance