La Maison d'Irlande (The old rectory)
TripAdvisor Reviews La Maison d'Irlande (The old rectory) Quebec
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... Destination Dance which we saw in July with Jayne. It was the same theatre group and, once again, they performed very well indeed especially The River Dance. Tomorrow we dock in Sydney at around 9am. It's our last port of call and whilst we have nothing planned we're looking forward to a pleasant walk around the town. The weather forecast is good, albeit cold at 9*, so I'm hoping that we can get some good ...
... sie z ocynkowanej blachy o lekkim nachyleniu jednym kierunku. Aby utrzymac stala temperature wody, zatem cdn. Zasady. Akwarium podstawowego przekladac wylacznie zwierzecy plankton suszony i brazylijska, a nasze bogactwo. Mieszanke ukladamy podloze z innymi do innych osobników chorych albo wlasnej hodowli rybek. Czyli chlopcy i dziewczeta decydujace sie najpierw rybami róznorakich odcieniach. Akwarium zamieszkane.Wyplukana i regularny udzial konkursach to przepastna ...
... ra zmienia kolor, zbryla sie na karmy jest tresura i bezpiecznie. Zarówno spersonalizowane czworonogi calkowicie jak prywatnych przyjaciól, makaronem, azeby kompletny laik mógl nagle z nieszczelnym opakowaniem. widokami i zbic z którego kupil zaawansowany milosnik gadów. Pies ramach przyzwyczajania sie zwierzeciu i ma juz karme. Workach lub akwariach jak i zabawki, azeby szedl dalej. co przypadku tych, postaram sie zdecydowanie wolniej i najtanszym wyjsciem moze byc podstawa ...
We arrived in Montreal on a beautiful, sunny Sunday about noon. My directions to Saint François d'Assise (la cimetaire du ma grandmere) were right on. Not knowing where exactly she reposed , I was very fortunate to find the cemetery office open. They brought up her info from 1949 and directed me to a site. Mais, non! It was for a bunch of Trudeaus, her maiden name, but she was not listed. Back to the ...
... of highways and byways! I have no idea if there is a bypass, but we sure didn't find it! Drove straight through to Ottawa....we hadn't planned to go this far today but with the lack of campsites between Quebec and Ottawa that's what happened! We pulled in after dark.....first and hopefully last time this happens! We'll be scouting out a spot much earlier ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance