La Cour de Remi

Address: 1 rue Baillet, Bermicourt, Pas-de-Calais, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, 62130, France | Hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This hotel, located on 1 rue Baillet, Bermicourt, is near Centre Historique Medieval - Azincourt.
Map this hotel
       

    TripAdvisor Reviews La Cour de Remi Bermicourt

    4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding
     

    Travel Blogs from Bermicourt

    Vimy Ridge and Other WWI Memorials

    A travel blog entry by annanddave on Jul 27, 2015

    5 photos

    ... of achievement and sacrifice. France ceded to Canada perpetual use of a portion of land on Vimy Ridge on the understanding that the Canadians use the land to establish a battlefield park and memorial. Wartime tunnels, trenches, craters and unexploded munitions still honeycomb the grounds of the site, which remains largely closed off for reasons of public safety. Along with preserved trench lines, a number of other memorials and cemeteries are contained within the site.

    ...

    18th Century Chateau and other historic Trivia

    A travel blog entry by houseoftemple on Jun 02, 2015

    13 photos

    ... went the thermals, jackets, balaclavas and we headed off for a jaunt along the Somme. Yes it was picturesque but it was also flat and the scenery didn't change a lot so after about 7 km we turned back and took a tour around the town to finish. In the Beast we hopped and headed towards Amiens. Tomorrow we hope to go to a typical French market and see the Notre Dame Cathedral and if we can visit some catacombs in Naours. Do a tour if they are available. Well time to call it a day I ...

    AMIENS TO ARRAS

    A travel blog entry by hippofarmerqld on Jul 07, 2014

    9 photos

    Fine and sunny at first then partly cloudy, but no rain, 9-24deg, 72km, av. 16.7km/h, tot. 1155km. Nice breakfast then rode away at 7:45am into a clear and rather chilly morning. The only wind today was slight and behind us. What was the same as yesterday was the terrain, undulating again and a couple of testers to get our heart rates up. Wendy found a little more character however lost a little sense ...

    Just hanging around for ferry now

    A travel blog entry by thereays on Oct 11, 2013

    ... A bit of a small road to get here, so, perhaps not suitable for a late night arrival in the dark.

    According to the ACSI book, the site has free 80% wifi coverage, but, I cannot connect, so presumably we are in the other 20%!

    My Orange-France SIM card, is getting a signal, but, it is too weak to be useful. Of all the SIM cards I have acquired (Portugal, Spain, Germany, France), the Orange-France one ...

    Vimy Ridge

    A travel blog entry by krissi.w on Oct 09, 2013

    30 photos

    ... such area, because sheep just don't give a ****. I booked it up to the memorial. It was a bit hard to make out from a distance because it was overcast at first and the memorial is carved from white stone from an old Roman mine. Names of Canadian soldiers that had not been recovered were carved into the sides of the monument, and there were thousands. It was very moving to think about all the people were killed and then turning around to see what they fought for. I was ...