La Chosa del Manglar

Address: \N, Puerto Jimenez, Osa, Province of Puntarenas, 60702, Costa Rica | Hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This hotel, located on \N, Puerto Jimenez, is near Cabo Matapalo Sportfishing.
Map this hotel


View all amenities

Photos of La Chosa del Manglar




          • Bar/lounge


          • Wireless internet connection in public areas
          • Reduced mobility rooms
          • High-speed internet in room
          • Non-smoking rooms
          • Free High-Speed Internet
          • Refrigerator in room
          • Wheelchair accessibility
          • Air-Conditioning
          • Free parking
          • Kitchenette
          • Family rooms


          • Suites


          • Concierge desk
          • Multilingual staff
          • Conference facilities
          • Banquet room
          • Room service
          • Business Services
          • Kids activities or Babysitting
          • Laundry

          TripAdvisor Reviews La Chosa del Manglar Puerto Jimenez

          4.00 of 5 stars Excellent

          Travel Blogs from Puerto Jimenez

          Le parc national Corcovado

          A travel blog entry by oli-stel on Apr 16, 2016

          58 photos

          Aujourd'hui nous allons direction Puerto Jiménez pour visiter le parc national "CORCOVADO".
          Debout 3h30 pour prendre le premier bus depuis Uvita à 5h pour Chacarita, par chance nous avons de l'avance et à peine après être arrivé à l'arrêt de bus un orage commence.Oufff nous on est sous le couvert. Hihih

          2 heures après nous y voilà, …

          Scarlet Macaws Everywhere!

          A travel blog entry by wandering-again on Aug 06, 2015

          2 comments, 17 photos

          ... permission has recently been given for a multi-million pound marina, hotel and villa complex to be built on land behind the local beach. If this goes ahead, the area where we spent most of our time will be completely changed, the locals will lose their beach, large boats will come in and the town will be completely developed. Unfortunately, Puerto Jiménez will probably lose its small-town charm. We are lucky to have seen it as it is ...

          Traveling Costa Rica on less than $20 per day.

          A travel blog entry by campbell-louw on Jul 22, 2015

          35 photos

          ... to see the rare bird the quetzal and Monteverde was voted one of the "7 Wonders of Costa Rica".
          PARKS AND FREE HIKES: We only did one paid activity in Monteverde. The two famous parks to explore the cloud forests are The Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve ($17) and Reserva Santa Elena ($14). A cloud forest is a special kind of rain forest immersed in clouds with year-round relative humidity of almost 100%. Friends that went to both ...

          Kayaking Macaws, Dentista Melissa M. in afternoon

          A travel blog entry by malonetravels2 on Apr 13, 2015

          52 photos

          ... into a new office and has some new nicer equipment. Her office is in with several other doctors and wishing them all the best of luck. We caught up on some of the news of Puerto Jimenez, her family and her business. Things seem to be moving along quite well. Worked on Robert today and my days will come later.

          As usual, dinner at Il Giardino and the sunset was pretty spectacular.

          Another Day in Paradise

          A travel blog entry by lindakhaas on Jan 28, 2015

          1 comment, 31 photos

          ... howler monkeys challenging another troop in the distance. We walked through a lot of banana trees left over from when the area was farmed. 20% of the National Park is secondary forest due to farming and gold mining. The other 80% is primary forest. We walked up and down ravines and eventually we went out and walked on the beach for a while. It was there that we got our only new bird of the day: the ...