La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill
Travel Blogs from Lawton
... her. Being around such good people that I connect so deeply with makes it very hard to leave this place. And they add more meaning to the phrase, "Home is where the heart is."
Well, I bid them farewell this morning. Leaving behind great memories, a baby blanket and baby hat that I crocheted for Cedar. Now, I am on my way North...heading towards good old Montana. Where I have not set foot in four years and a good friend awaits........to be continued.
Went to OK for my husbands basic training graduation. Small little town. Oklahoma City was near by. We didn't get to explore much because everything was fast pace. It was by far one of the happiest times by far though. Seeing him after a couple months and watching him graduate from basic, starting his career in the US ...
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
WOW! Safari top 10 was really hard. Here is other trip highlights from London and Amsterdam .
1. Harry Potter at Warner Brothers Studio. When they opened the doors to let us in the Great Hall we were all mezmorized.
2. The British Museum. The collections were so impressive and complete. (Greek marbles, mummies, jade) Way more to see than we had ...
... the Mara River by the thousands. Seeing the migration with wildebeest as far as the eye could see. This is why we came to the Serengeti.
7. Lioness carrying her week old cubs in her mouth. We saw 55 lions total.
8. 3 day old baby giraffe being very skiddish and not letting us up-close .
9. Following the Mother Lioness as she goes to fetch her month old cubs and follow them back ...