Kyriad Deauville - Saint Arnoult

Address: Promenade Michel D Ornano, Deauville, Basse-Normandie, Normandy, 14800, France | 2 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 2 star hotel, located on Promenade Michel D Ornano, Deauville, is near Casino de Deauville, Le Casino Barriere de Trouville, and Calvados Boulard.
Map this hotel

Photos of Kyriad Deauville - Saint Arnoult


          TripAdvisor Reviews Kyriad Deauville - Saint Arnoult

          3.50 of 5 stars Very Good

          Travel Blogs from Deauville

          Beaches of Normandy

          A travel blog entry by sammcroghan on Nov 07, 2015

          1 comment, 8 photos

          ... the French flags. We learned later that Canadian regiments liberated Normandy and the surrounding areas. Clearly the French are still grateful. It was very touching.

          We visited the Juno Beach Centre. It's a Canadian owned and Canadian operated museum right on Juno Beach. The museum was very informative, and also played a pretty heart wrenching video when you are done. Once you exit the museum, there are remains ...

          Stepping back into History

          A travel blog entry by abryan124 on May 27, 2014

          9 photos

          ... have changed but I still recognized it! After I returned to my French room, I mapped out my remaining time here in Normandie. Then, I practiced my French by listening to a French singer I had heard in the cafe and reading French comic books! I went downstairs to hangout with my French family and they were all sitting by the table eating some fruit and drinking some wine. I enjoyed just sitting there and hearing them speak French. It made my "studying" look pathetic. ...

          Day 8, travelling to Bayeux and D-Day Beaches

          A travel blog entry by whibj on Jul 01, 2013

          5 comments, 18 photos

          ... 5px; padding: 0px;">It is about 70 metres (230 ft) long.

        • It tells the story of the William the Conqueror’s invasion of England and the Battle of Hastings.
        • The Bayeux Tapestry was probably made in England, having been commissioned by William I’s half-brother, Bishop Odo. It was discovered in the 18th century hanging in Bayeux Cathedral.
        • Juno Beach! A Memory Filled Day

          A travel blog entry by ehjelter on Apr 18, 2011

          17 photos

          ... the beaches and advance inland approximately 18 kilometres to Caen by nightfall on June 6. In reality, this task would take many weeks and cost innumerable lives.

          Juno Beach was approximately 9 kilometres across, extending eastward from La Riviere to Courseulles to Bernieres to St Aubin on the east. The initial attacking regiments designated on the beach from west to east would, with one exception, cover a similar geographic representation of ...

          Enough of Paris?

          A travel blog entry by winegalcj on Jul 04, 2010

          5 photos

          ... through the night. I got up, finished my Champagne and packed up my backpack. I checked out of Hotel Ibris on Quai Marina and headed toward the beach. There I found the most magnificent croissant and coffee. It was so good. So good.

          The sky was threatening sunshine. After all, 30% chance of rain means 70% chance of sunshine, right? I got my open ended ticket from the rail station, checked the schedules and thought I’d just hang out at the beach for ...