Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto

1092-2 Hataedacho, Iwakura, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, Kinki, 606-8505, Japan | 3 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 3 star hotel, located in the Gion Higashiyama/Kita Shirakawa/Kurama/Yase/Ohara area of Kyoto, is near Shugakuin Imperial Villa, Imperial Park, Shisen-do Temple, and Kiyomizu-Zaka Street.
Map this hotel

Amenities

       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto

    4.00 of 5 stars Excellent
     

    Travel Blogs from Kyoto

    Kyoto

    A travel blog entry by sammy_moore on Jun 13, 2014

    29 photos

    ... but clean and comfy dorm. We stopped for a toilet break before heading out for food passing many beautiful women and smartly dressed men. It's apparently very common for men to hire escorts around the area of Gion. My first Japanese dumplings went down a storm, cabbage and tofu with such a yummy sauce of just soy, vinegar and chilli. In all honesty I was still starving so also had a pot noodle soup when I got back to the hostel which was cheating. Having ...

    Japanese Style

    A travel blog entry by andiontheroad on Apr 27, 2014

    1 comment, 21 photos

    ... drink so I had two... Luckily all stayed within the limits and we could even enjoy a nice hot bath when getting back to the Ryokan. It is just amazing the atmosphere after a hot bath and then having a green tee dressed in Yukatas (a kind of house kimono) sitting on tatami mats in a Japanese room in the middle of Kyoto. I can only recommend to anyone who visits Japan to stay in a Ryokan and the one we stayed in was really nice. It's called "Ryokan Heianbo".
    ...

    Kyoto hotel

    A travel blog entry by lb12 on Feb 04, 2014

    3 photos

    After our Shinkansen ride we navigated Kyoto's subway to a hotel. Only, it wasn't the hotel at which we had a reservation, but one with a similar name. The man at the front desk spoke great English and helpfully provided a map and directions on where to find our hotel.

    The man that served us at the front desk of our actual hotel, the Royal Park Kyoto, also spoke great English because he was American. ...

    Osaka to Kyoto

    A travel blog entry by newbs_withos on Jan 01, 2014

    1 photo

    Arrived into Osaka on time and quickly got through the airport to drop off the ski bag at Black Cat, so it will go straight to Nozawa Onsen.
    We headed to Japan Rail office to get our JR passes, then caught train to Kyoto where we have 4 nights. A quick walk and bite to eat, before bed.
    Happy New Year!
    ...

    (Day 9) Welcome Kyoto & japan Buddhist Bob Ma

    A travel blog entry by mr_travel_2013 on Sep 12, 2013

    12 photos

    ... for train passing crossings. She close the window and we felt very welcome in Kyoto. Now it's over, I called the owner of the place and he pick us up. He show us his information table ad the corridor to his place. Hey men, 90% of the sign was in Japanese and I'm sorry that after 10 days in Japan I don't speak the language, my fold. Ha, ok the rest of 10% was in Latin, the place calls Ikkuu and the name was in Helvetia Size 20 written. You need a magnifier to ...