No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Saint-Louis-de-Kent
... get their traps. It was very nice here. Not far down Rt 117 was Kouchibouguac National Park. Like most parks Buzz has been through this was a great ride. All the roads were, federally, well groomed and financed. I headed toward the beach and drove right down to the water's edge. Very peacefull. I sat down to eat my pepperoni stick and watch the birds along the water.
Rt 134 was now my southerly route leaving the park this took me through St. Louis De ...
Hoped for better today after sitting around the fire last night but wake up top cold and drizzle,, ok its raining! Last night I promised I was exploring the beach today regardless of weather so lets see how I do on my word! :)
Before lunch (in the pouring rain) we plan our Nova Scotia portion of the trip on the Internet.. Then at 1pm the rain quits and we go for a 16km bike ride to the beaches.. did I mention that ...
- Up to a drizzly start to the day but it lightens up at 10 so we go for a bike ride to the fishing dock. We can see the docks across the inlet and I can swim there in 10 minutes but we will bike 25 Kms round trip on nice bike trails.
- Get to the docks and it is pretty quiet as Lobster fishing does not open till August 9th
- We do find a young fellow ...
- Well it is still raining in the morning but the wind has died down to 15 kph.. by our neighbours bucket it rained 5-6 INCHES in that storm.
- The ground is so wet that the Jacks and tires have settled into the grass.
- Find out that 2 young girls 3 over from us went to the movies last night to escape the rain and when they got back ...
Just a relaxing day here at Kouchibouac.....we hit up the beaches, collected shells and dead crabs before heading to our next destination. Also, there are A LOT of French folks in this area of New Brunswick. (When we stopped for coffee at Tim's I was actually taken by surprise by the menu as it was first in ...
More great choices in Saint-Louis-de-Kent
Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Saint-Louis-de-Kent
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations