How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsKouchibouguac Resort Saint-Louis-de-Kent
TripAdvisor Reviews Kouchibouguac Resort Saint-Louis-de-Kent
Travel Blogs from Saint-Louis-de-Kent
It was nice to have a relaxed morning this morning as the Village didn't open until 10am. We had a cooked breakfast at the nice picnic spot where we had parked up for the night and I got my legs waxed. It was another beaut day and a high of 30 degrees was expected. It was $35 for the both of us to enter the village and we could leave and re enter for up to 1 week. We spent 4 hours walking around the village. It was really interesting ...
New riding gear on the way. But more importantly, new boots. Finding the right boots has been an issue since I started riding Buzz at the end of July. My sport bike shoes were nice and flexible and easy to feel and move the shifter and rear brake. I could point my toes to touch the ground on the high Versys seat, and then walk comfortably around in them, but were as waterproof as an old pair of wool socks... and had such a soft soul that it was ...
Hoped for better today after sitting around the fire last night but wake up top cold and drizzle,, ok its raining! Last night I promised I was exploring the beach today regardless of weather so lets see how I do on my word! :)
Before lunch (in the pouring rain) we plan our Nova Scotia portion of the trip on the Internet.. Then at 1pm the rain quits and we go for a 16km bike ride to the beaches.. did I mention that ...
- Up to a drizzly start to the day but it lightens up at 10 so we go for a bike ride to the fishing dock. We can see the docks across the inlet and I can swim there in 10 minutes but we will bike 25 Kms round trip on nice bike trails.
- Get to the docks and it is pretty quiet as Lobster fishing does not open till August 9th
- We do find a young fellow ...
- Well it is still raining in the morning but the wind has died down to 15 kph.. by our neighbours bucket it rained 5-6 INCHES in that storm.
- The ground is so wet that the Jacks and tires have settled into the grass.
- Find out that 2 young girls 3 over from us went to the movies last night to escape the rain and when they got back ...