TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Koral Prague
Travel Blogs from Prague
... for Thai, which was a welcome change from the hearty German meals we'd been enjoying. After dinner we wandered into Old Town square. I had already been impressed by the architecture I'd seen all around town but the buildings in the square really blew me away. All lit up, they looked truly magical; and coupled with the awesome atmosphere of street performers, people happily wandering and enjoying the local food and drinks, I fell in live with ...
... to associate with - they’re much more keen on being classified as western or central Europe, and that Eastern Europe actually starts in the country just east of them!
- It feels very stable; generations of family live in the same place for ever. There isn’t a strong ease or mindset towards mobility or adventures abroad that we take ...
What a start to the morning and end to our stay at this hostel..we had to put our luggage into storage so we can collect it later on this evening, drag it all out to the reception, wait for the guy to take us downstairs to the luggage room, we had to go down in turns as the lift is tiny, meet him down there and he looks dumbly at the closet and says oh there is a bike in here.. maybe your stuff won't all fit.. Right, we try to suggest moving the bike, rearranging some stuff and ...
... about 20min in the bathroom, the kid is an absolute princess. But if it gets results then good luck to him. First stop on the pub crawl was a tiny little bar where about 200 crawlers packed in for an hour of power. We decided to pace ourselves after what happened in Berlin, however we still managed to down about 5 pints and 5 or 6 shots. It was a good starter and we were having a laugh at the ones going real hard early. We met an Irish couple and a couple of English girls ...
... the city centre. Nevertheless we had a good time :) the hostel was lovely, really friendly staff and we had a huge room all to ourselves. The pool, although freezing cold, was a nice way to cool off and we even took a trip to the sauna. Our days were spent wandering the streets and popping in the odd shop and cafe and to be honest we were perfectly content with that. We found one particular spot on the walls of the citadel where we sat for ages admiring ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!