No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Koko Inn Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... we are going. He helped me understand that we will be traveling to 4 different states over there. I thought it was interesting that he referred to us renting our dive gear as hiring our dive gear. It's now close to midnight Cbad time. We are getting close to boarding for our 14 hour flight from LA to Brisbane. Tired, but not sleepy. Hope the sleepy kicks in is a ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
... as well. We had wonderful conversations, and their home is simply lovely, and we had a comfortable bed to sleep in. Unfortunately we had to get an early start the next morning, but it was a great stop along the way. And as we headed out of town we took the time to see a few of the local historical sites, and can honestly say besides great folks, there ARE things to do and see in Lubbock.