How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Koko Inn Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... workwear lasts them a lot longer. 8. If you have staff that are about and out a lot, you have an excellent opportunity to promote your business through their workwear. Your employees literally become walking advertisements for your company, by having your contact information embroidered or printed on the clothing. 9. They may help you with the specifications and get clothing that can help them in their job if you ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... Cranfills Gap speaking in the native tongue even though his parents were born in Texas. I hope to soon learn much more of the Norway he spoke so fondly of.
Mom and Dad are leaving today. The three of us will follow in a few days. They will have more time to spend with the family there. Regrettably now, we chose ...