Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... way back to get that information. To say he was steadily getting more annoyed was not a lie. The guy who checked us in said he would be there to help shortly and so we waited and waited. He eventually showed up and said 'oh yes its not working', well yes captain obvious that is why we went and got help. He didn't know what to do so he got on the phone and called someone. They didn't know what to do so he pottered around until another person came and didn't know what to ...
... Awards were fantastic! Our seats may have been far away with all the plebs but we got to see all of our famous friends (including Mark Wahlberg and Johnny Depp - don't be jealous ladies) and the atmosphere was incredible.
Cooz and I are now just relaxing back at the apartment (in the warm, its freezing out!) before we head out for a few drinks in our hood and explore a little more of West Hollywood at night.
... city ever to get breakfast on a Sunday as everywhere was shut but finally we found the LA café and it did the tastiest & biggest bagels which were scrummy. Lunch was a BBQ beef brisket from the central markets which again was amazing. The central markets just make you hungry walking through it.
The afternoon was spent in Santa Monica & Venice Beach by the water it had cleared up into a nice day ...
... friendly people. Of course we think the world of our American friends who we visited, such generous people who we will one day spoil WHEN they come to Adelaide. We also found everyday people very friendly and genuinely interested in where we are from. Not to mention, the lady at a supermarket checkout asked me for I.D. when I bought some wine, lovely LOVELY lady ;) It’s been years since that happened (please don’t crush my world, I know ...
Complementary breakfast in our hotel, typical American breakfast waffles and maple syrup with plenty of Sunny D. The morning consisted of finding our way on the metro and metro bus links to Santa Monica Pier. Took longer than we anticipated as we under estimated how big LA actually is. We couldn't have picked a better day as the weather ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!