Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... for Auckland. We had already been up for 18 hours, so sleeping shouldn’t be an issue.
We were in 58A and B which wasn’t that far back but the seating area was smaller than what we had just enjoyed. I’d forgotten how smaller an area you have to anything. All you can really do is sleep…and after a really nice beef curry, and a couple of C******nays I did and so did Karly for most of the flight.
Porn parody is made with the market that's seemingly insatiable, in which producers consistently should come with fresh methods to activate the requirement of more or put bluntly: where producers have to make a constant wish to have more in order to make revenue. When porn has fast become this type of massive industry considering the variety of viewers, it cannot be neglected as being a simple activity that has got not much ...
... Phil and Judy joined us and we sat together chatting while we sailed away, looking at the Crown Princess in the distance and then one of the Celebrity ships who had sailed shortly before us.
At around 7pm we decided to head to dinner stopping to look at different boutiques along the way. When we got to the Anytime Dining Room on Deck 5, the head waiters changed Judy and Phil’s dining times and we ended up sharing a table with another American ...
... br> The hostel is good, just off Hollywood Blvd on Schrader Blvd (Breaking Bad reference). In my room there were 2 German dudes, Jonas and Thomas, so we chatted for a little while and then i finally retired to bed, English time 6am, 23 hours is a long time to be awake. If your wondering, LA is currently 8 Hours behind the UK so changing your sleeping pattern is rather a big change. I'll get some photos up shortly attached to this but i need to copy them across so I'll do that soon.
... The show was filled with incredible special effects, and a reenacted Peter Pan/Hook fight scene on a magnificent ship that appeared from nowhere. All of the famous Disney characters were involved at some point & this was the highlight of the day & worth staying for. The fireworks followed a few minutes later & were over the top amazing as well. We left around 10pm after 9 entertaining hours. Disneyland really is the happiest place on ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!