No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
After a long flight we arrived safely in LA and made our way on a shuttle to our car rental place and rented a minivan. Cal was a bit upset because he had to have a carseat as the law here in California means he has to use one until he is 8!
We carefully got onto the freeway number 5 which would take us down to Disneyland, with mum driving we ...
... Santa Monica again to meet up with a friend’s friend and her friend. Jess and Mackenzie showed me around the pier and 3rd st promenade before having lunch at Hikari Sake House for delicious sushi rolls and midday sake bombs…
The foodie adventure continued when I ate at Jess’ restaurant for dinner that night. She cheekily gave me free pints, red wine and a joy salad that was the beginning of an interesting night. Mitch also came along for the antics ...
... people live and love to live. Its the in between that LA does at scale. Cars live here. Traffic and parking would be in Maslow's LA heirarchy of need here. The Disney and Friends Parking Structure is likely visible from space. 40 minutes in a traffic jam at 1230 at night is enough to consume some of Disney's magical happiness. Our favourite places - The Getty Centre and the Griffith Observatory are also two of the ...
... the heart of the action. Started to walk up the road looking at all of the stars names in stars on the sidewalk and was hassled constantly by tour people. Decided this wasn't a bad way of seeing LA and soon realised you were able to haggle them down to a decent price. Ended up getting my ticket for less than a child price! :-) We headed out in a convertible van with a large American family ...
... jokes about security guards around the studio. Hopefully the guys in uniform there are used to the reference. Once the production staff finally arrived, they gladly provided us with an extra seat and gave us all with bright yellow Conan wristbands. We were SO relieved to have crossed that hurdle. Now we really could look forward to the show.
We didn't need to be back for the taping until 3:15 pm so we headed out to lunch. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!