Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... ve never heard of, some more familiar like Santa Barbara, San José, Oakland.
We had dinner in the restaurant carriage sharing a table with a couple of women who live in Santa Barbara and are having a few days in San Francisco. A couple of hours later at 10.30pm we arrived in Emeryville just 35 minutes late to begin our own visit to the city with the famous bridge. The news on TV when we arrived was that 7 people have been shot in San Francisco earlier this ...
... sandals for me as one of my newish pair had decided to stay in the town before we went to Yosemite?....Either way it was lost and one sandal was useless.No joy there at REI as my size not in stock , oh well we will try in Seattle. Laguna Seca ractrack was quite an easy drive to get to. We were the only visitors but sadly unable to walk the track as they had a race car training group on track. We were able to walk beside the track and took loads of photos of the ...
... with my cousins in Queens, so we found a cheap little hotel in Jamaica that allowed dogs and we stayed there for the night. I've spent a lot of time in Queens...let's just say Jamaica is a little different. Ha :) It made for good fun though. We had hoped to sleep in the van but found that was pretty difficult to do there, so we got our 2nd hotel of the trip. Unfortunately my cousin Michael ended up in the emergency room that night, so we didn't get to see any of the NY ...
... revealing information on, before you produce your fist article. You will manage to quickly see-the kind of material others are spreading and choose if this is a location you wish your thoughts, threads and media to be discussed. Your blog community is arguably one of the most critical components, oftentimes you could get an enormous readership and response from other users of the website you're spreading on.
Free Blog ...
... conversation. Only stops - bathroom, watching out of the window at amazing views and when I sang "Wie schön das du geboren bist" for a flight attendant flying for the last time after 45 years of service. Thanks to Katrivani for being so patient with Jon and mine talking. Thanks to A&A messing up her luggage. Thanks to that other guy who didn't cared about sharing a cab with me. Last two reasons made me take the subway. Thanks to Jon that he ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!