Knights Inn Jackson
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
Travel Blogs from Jackson
... mechanic to finish the trunk and they then invited us to join them in the afternoon at Bass Pro, an awesome shop with restaurant and bar attached. Well definitely way too late to get going on the Trace anyway and apart from which, we really enjoy their company.
So after leading us to Bass Pro, which just happened to be directly opposite the lot where they will be practising and, as it so happens, there is a Holiday Inn there as well. So in we check and what do we notice ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
... flags flying from homes usually alongside the American flag
- Coffee break at Mama’s ……………R 30; at the service station with no working bowsers
- Lunch at Meridian at Wiedmanns (a very lucky find that we stumbled upon due to some roadworks). Established in 1870, it was very busy with families sharing lunch. Jae was most helpful with assisting ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...
... spot of the map turned out to be a cemetery)