Knights Inn Morrisburg
Travel Blogs from Ontario
On our way to moms to be we had an issue with the ttc streetcar driver who took off with Cynthia onboard. I grabbed a car2go and try to get him but it wasn't possible. We continued to moms to be and met with Paula there. The drove us to warden where we got in the ...
... and went flying up the wind tunnel! I came down pretty hard, but I hadn't laughed so hard in awhile! :)
TIPS: Do NOT purchase the video of your flight sold by Niagara Freefall for $18.00. The video is TOO grainy! If you are with someone who is not flying, have them tape your flight with your personal device.
Get there early! It can be pretty busy on the weekends!
... animals! Completely different from Montréal and quite literally a breath of fresh air!
It took a good while to meet the animals... there are horses, cows, goats, donkeys, chickens, ducks, more chickens, more ducks, cats, dogs... it's a very lively world out there!
That first evening we ate home-grown steak... absolutely gorgeous! It really made up for the previous two weeks of almost no meat at all!!
The next day was spent exploring the ...
... cross-country ski trail network – it is endless.
· Six Gun City comes alive in October and is best known for its spooktacular Halloween decorations and scary adventures. They have witch contests, laser tag, midnight go-karts, scary shows, a corn maze, an undertaker’s house, haunted hay rides and a haunted place called Boot Hill. No wonder its nicknamed "Ghost Town."
VERMONT: Through much of the state, the highway ...
... To top it off, it's also home to Walter Ostanek and his Beer Barrel Polka band.
PORT DALHOUSIE, ONT: Another jewel in the Niagara region. At one time, the Welland Canal ran through this town but the canal has been rebuilt 4 times and each time it's been moved further away. Currently, it's 5miles away. Port Dalhousie (pronounced del-ooh-zee) should have vanished but instead, the town built a tourist area around this abandoned waterway and constructed a marina for ...
Other places to stay in Ontario
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Byward Market - Parliament Hill, Ottawa | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- ¡Lo recomiendo sumamente, relación calidad-precio estupenda!
- Grandement recommandé - Bon prix!
- First time at a Hotel Indigo
Byward Market - Parliament Hill, Ottawa | 5 star hotelfrom $180
- Excellent Service
- Top notch hotel, but can be expensive
- Wonderful experience in a classic hotel
600 Hwy-7 E, Richmond Hill | 4 star hotelfrom $119
Malton, Mississauga | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- We had a wonderful stay
- Save your money!!!!
6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- What a View!
- Stunning and very obliging
- Loved our stay, the pillows are great!
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Sandwich, Windsor | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
Westminster, London | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Byward Market - Parliament Hill, Ottawa | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Best hotel in Ottawa!
- January 2004 Stay
- Food service
Central Hamilton, Hamilton | 3 star hotelfrom $121
4800 Bender Hill, Niagara Falls | 2 star hotelfrom $84
- No Frills
- Great trip..but no coffee
Byward Market - Parliament Hill, Ottawa | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Loved the Daytime Location
- Great Value, Nice Quality, Super Location!
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
150 George St. N., Peterborough | 3 star hotelfrom $124
Vanier North, Ottawa | Hotelfrom $72
6700 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $153
- Awful Service
- Embassy Overrated
- Wonderful hotel - great experience! (Sept '03)
7095 Woodbine Avenue, Markham | 3 star hotelfrom $94
Overbrook West - McArthur, Ottawa | 2 star hotelfrom $126
6755 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Gem of A Trip
- Go for the 2-bedroom 2-bath suite!
- A gem
City Centre, Windsor | 4 star hotelfrom $159
2035 Kennedy Road, Scarborough | 4 star hotelfrom $132
6361 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Nice but noisy
- Don't bother with a so-called "Fallsview" room
- HILTON NOT WHAT EXPECTED
Byward Market - Parliament Hill, Ottawa | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Great value but maybe not quite what you'd expect
- Magnificent Hotel and Service
- Above average Hotel, good location, rooms are nice...
6289 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Yuk bad dreadful gross
- Very nice
- Great Place to stay for a Reasonable price