Knights Inn Dallas-East/Mesquite
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Knights Inn Dallas-East/Mesquite
Travel Blogs from Mesquite
I have been meaning to post this for some time . . .
When we first met Addy, we were given a very special book with pictures of her when she was at the orphanage. Inside this book, we saw a glimpse of her life there, include the nannies that cared for her. We often wonder if she misses them and if ...
... an owl is. Although sometimes, she gets it confused with an "owie." I have no idea how to spell that, but we have started substituting the words "boo boo."
2. Paci - I think we are close on this one. She said it one time one evening, but ever since then, she has called it a "papple." I am thinking the first syllable and then the end of the word "apple."
3. Water - We are halfway there on this one, too. She always knows what ...
Our first stop on the road to South America was an overnight in Dallas, Texas on Spencer's B-day. So, I scouted out a famous BBQ place that was close to the airport and our hotel - Hard Eight Texas BBQ was it! We ordered a tray of meat - seriously. We chose a sampler tray of different meat including; beef brisket, chicken jalapeno poppers, spicy sausage, and some beef skewers plus we added corn on the cobb. Everyone's favorite was the beef ...
... large, the return point was at the furthest away it could possibly be - so the morning was lost. Still, the Griswalds did experience IHOP for the first time, and it is a new fav. When we returned to Dallas in the afternoon (in our new Friend, the Ford Explorer) - we went to the Sixth Floor Museum - located in the former Dallas Book Depository infamous for it's role in JFK's death. A small bit efficient Museum, though packed with bus tour groups. We eventually ...
... how to get hot water or if there is hot water.
7. Milk that is kept in a refrigerator and has an expiry date.
6. Napkins and toilet paper that are actually absorbent versus trying to wipe with wax paper.
5. Brushing our teeth with an electric toothbrush to remove the film of plaque that has built up from drinking 3 plus cokes a day and using tap water instead of accidently using tap water and being afraid for the rest of the day of ...