Knights Inn Crockett
TripAdvisor Reviews Knights Inn Crockett
Travel Blogs from Crockett
We traveled to Spring, TX (near Houston) on Wednesday the 27th to prep for our big Friend-giving!!! Holly and Taerik Berry joined us at Kyle and Christy Scott's home for a holiday away from home. It was such a blast! We prepared turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, rolls, ...
Started the day traveling to Todd Mission Tx to hang with Matt on his field trip to the Texas Renaissance Festival. Would have had a better time if it wasn't raining thee whole day. I got to meet Matt's Crush Danielle. The 2 of them were inseperable. We were able to leave a little early and get onto our drive to Florida. We stopped for the night in Mississippi and stayed at a Home2 Suites which is a Hilton Brand Hotel. Not ...
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
- We spent the last day in Jasper going to places around town that Gerringer took us to. Then we had a big cooked dinner to maintain us and were given many snacks for the road when we left the next day.
- When the nighttime came, we were taken to another rodeo where we had another good time in the heart of Texas culture. ...
Other places to stay in Crockett
1511 Southeast Loop 304, Crockett | 2 star hotelfrom $140