TripAdvisor Reviews Seashore House Collooney
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... at 6 am Stockholm time and were trapped in the airport until the bus arrived. On the boat we found lots of attractions like a rock wall and putt putt well as a basketball court and 3 pools with a slide. I am excited to explore Europe on this ...
... Kungliga Slottet (Royal Palace). We were looking for a cafe for breakfast but nothing was open! And the places that were open weren't doing breakfasts as such, just sandwiches, and coffee! :( We finally found a place called No 53 for breakfast at 8. I had a bacon, egg and salad toasted sandwich and Dylan had a tasty omelette. After breaky we did the walking tour of Gamla Stan from the tour guide. First on the tour was Kungliga Slottet the Royal Palace. We ...
... what they are going to do. Chad was making some enquiries re getting their flights changed so I guess we will hear in the next day or so.
Anyway back to the ferry. After dinner we went outside to watch the countryside but it really is just too cold to stay out long. SO......We found another bar. By now we have Pat and Keith from Wagga Wagga in tow. We all made friends with 2 couples from Sweden that were getting away for the long weekend (Rotarians by the way Julie). ...
While it´s cold outside there are plenty of things to do in Stockholm. We´ve vowed to see as many things as we can during our time here. After all, there aren´t the crowds you find during the tourist season.
I heard there was a Matisse exhibition at Waldemarsudde, a lovely small museum in Djurgården. The day was cloudy and cold so it was a great time for some indoor touring.
... and went over pronunciations, grammar and new vocabulary. It was really interactive too! I found it very helpful. I also knew most of the vocabulary, which was good so I could follow along and participate. Yay. Gabi's Swedish friend came over, so we all hung out in the cafe for a little while. Then we felt very unmotivated to go to the Nordic museum. So we signed up for the meatball night instead, ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotel
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Ave. Ninos Heroes 3089, Guadalajara | 3 star hotelfrom $159
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147