TripAdvisor Reviews Klubbensborg Vandrarhem Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Day 1 & 2: Stockholm
Album: Abba Gold, More Abba Gold
After a crazy week at work and tying up all the loose ends, a week of farewell dinners, drinks and lunches with various friends and colleagues, I am exhausted.
As we board our flight to Stockholm, I can't quite believe that we are leaving Austria for 3 months. The last two months since I had handed my notice in at work ...
... the tour is about 45min in duration and that I’m cutting things fine to catch the Canal cruise but I anticipate being able to leave the tour early if necessary. No way, Jose! Once the tour commences the guide informs us that because of the security there is no turning back and ‘what goes on tour, stays on tour! We just happen to have a couple of know-it-all, ask-every-question Yanks in our group and I start getting a bit anxious as we approach the end of the tour. ...
... later she was found lying buried in mud at the bottom of the harbour. Today the wreck we saw was 98% original, just astounding. The lack of wood parasites in these waters meant the boat remained largely intact and was able to be recovered, brought to shore and restored. The Museum to the boat, it's contents and the recovery process is enthralling.
We found Karin and Östen at the "Spiritmuseum" sponsored by Absolute. Happily Gab's ...
... canons on two decks and incredibly ornate woodwork. It was meant to be a military and propaganda weapon in an on-going war with Poland. Its construction was overseen by the King, so its sinking 40 minutes into its maiden voyage was a bit of a national embarrassment. Since the brackish water it sank in had low oxygen levels, the ship was remarkably well preserved when the raised it back up in the 1960s. While not everyone enjoyed the museum, Dave thought it was remarkably ...
From Central Station I took one of the surface intercity lines to Marsta out near the airport. From there it was a bus ride back to the airport to catch an airport shuttle bus to get to the hotel.
My hotel for the final night was ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
53 Nybrogatan, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
43 Karlavaegen, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147