No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Klubbensborg Vandrarhem Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
We arrived back in Stockholm about 2PM and will be here until 10AM tomorrow when we fly back to Las Vegas. The distance from Tallinn to Stockholm was 250 miles. That makes a total of about 2,600 miles on the Wind Surf over 19 days. The weather was cool and cloudy this morning as we cruised through the archipelago but it has cleared ...
... in the up and coming, trendy area called the Sodemalm area. It is just a very short walk from our hotel, across a bridge to old town, the island of Gamla Stan. Here is a cut and paste description:
There are a lot of unique things to see when visiting the old town in Stockholm. The old town is the original Stockholm. The town was settled during the 1300 century; with about 3000 people living in the old city ...
... amazing tapas in old town. What a beautiful city and a beautiful day. We may have been sore from all that walking, but it was amazing.
Note* H&M was started in Sweden. We saw multiple H&M stores in the city, close and far away, so it was not wise to rely off of H&M for your bearings. If you do you WILL get lost. We didn't, but I would have if I was on my own!
Another full day of Stockholm tomorrow!
... I continue reading about Stockholm and what to see, do, eat & buy. Guess who approaches me?! Yup. The ticket guy. I explain my situation which makes no sense to the guy. I smile. I shrug. He says it's ok. Ok! I'm ok?! I get to my final stop & immediately buy a ticket and pay for both ways (deposit in the karma bank). Now which way from here. Muddle way to Gamla Stan & high tail it the palace to see the changing if the guards at high noon. I'm walking so ...
... well looked after. It didn’t seem very busy for a Friday night. It took us around 15 - 20 minutes to get to the Radisson Blu Strand hotel. Hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful on arrival, the room itself was perfect - we had a view overlooking the waterfront. Gorgeous! After a short settle-in we head out to get some something to eat. It was about 10pm by this time, but it didn’t seem to matter as the Swedes enjoy a late dinner. We walked about 10 minutes ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147