No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... brochure that a sauna was available. We took advantage of it for about an hour. It felt nice to be so warm.
Tomorrow we should wake up to a nice buffet breakfast and then go out exploring. We have another two nights in a row on trains starting tomorrow night. Once again we will try to update when possible but the Swedish trains we are taking do not have the Internet.
Next stop: Overnight train up to a few kilometers (okay a little ...
... chatlines for her pace judgement which cost her medal at the world champs with a ridiculously fast lap. Below is how Letsrun.com described the race.
The field featured the surprise 2013 World 800m Champion Eunice Sum of Kenya, the bronze medalist Brenda Martinez of the USA and places 4-5-6 including Americans Alysia Montano and Ajee Wilson.
The big question mark in the field was World 1500m ...
... chains etc.
The Guest apartments were next. Here, visiting heads of state are accommodated . There are several salons and the Great Bedroom in a rich red colour. I would be too scared to touch any of the antique furniture if I was staying there! These rooms were in the same green marble but with decorative ceilings painted in allegorical scenes with golden adornments. Then we went into the State apartments which are still used by the current king for ...
... to play with. There are many stories of the red horse. One of the stories involves a young boy who cut his finger and the blood was on the horse and he could not get it out. He went to his father and his father decided to paint the horse red, all the children then also wanted a red horse and that is how the red horse became popular.
We did an optional tour tonight. Visited Skansen ...
Sweden is one of the few countries with an inherited monarchy still in place today. It is mostly a nod to tradition and a figurehead with little political power beyond his influence with the people. Unique to Sweden is that the monarchy passes to the eldest child regardless of gender. Princess Victoria is currently set to be the next Queen although her husband will keep his current status as Prince as he himself is not royalty.
TripAdvisor Reviews Klubbensborg Vandrarhem Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179