TripAdvisor Reviews Klubbensborg Vandrarhem Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... computers as flat as paper. People will be able to fold it up and put it in their pockets. I don’t understand how but that would be mind blowing. After the Nobel museum, we walked around the old city some more. It was more interesting finally having a chance to walk around during the day while the shops were open. I had an Elk burger for lunch and met my ship family for gelato at a place called 18 Smaker, which is Swedish for 18 flavors. I added some new flavors to my ...
... want to save all of the wonderful memories of this walk because some days we need the special inspiration that nature provides.
I have a special fondness for this because of my mother. As some of you know, she experienced Alzheimer's disease at the end of her life. As I store my memories I hope some of them will stick in my brain...P.S. oxygen and exercise won't hurt ...
... Leandra couldn't resist the call of a gorgeous blue 1937 book. Only one downfall, it's written in Swedish. Leandra spent hours last night google translating line after line of her book. She got to page 3 then gave up. Said a quick goodbye to our great room mates, we will miss them. We didn't want to leave Stockholm, we absolutely love it here. Reluctantly we climbed aboard a packed train to Mora, in the middle / north of Sweden, where we would then catch a bus to Orsa, where there ...
... to see a city and meet people.
It's funny the people you keep bumping into from city to city. We have seen the same people on these free tours in different cities or met people through AirBnB (some of these houses have two rooms available) then see them again on a inter-country train somewhere.
Just before leaving Copenhagen we wandered quickly through a random suburb just out of the city, named Christina. Copenhagen is a perfect little city, so you ...
... Those 4 came around the final bend tightly bunched. Montano then tried to get out of her box. She jumped out into lane 2, and clipped Akkaoui in the process but was able to get through with a clear line of site to the finish in lane 2.
Sum led in lane 1 on the homestretch. Wilson was between lane 1/2 giving chase and Montano was all alone in lane 2 trying to go after both of them. Halfway down the ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147