No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Klubbensborg Vandrarhem Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with cream and warm cloudberries from Restaurang Kryp In
Phrase: hej då, nej problem, bekymrad-- I have so many!
Bar/club: Sky Bar
... Art in Gamla Stan. It was a pretty inconspicuous place off one of the main streets in the old town. I went downstairs and immediately spotted a big group (8-10 people) and asked if it was the language group. Then I joined at the end of the table. A twitchy Hungarian guy and a Brazilian lady who speaks intermediate Swedish joined. She talked really fast, and I was pretty intimidated and discouraged! But the Hungarian guy seemed pretty lost too, and we were joined by ...
... like this, the driver offered us earbuds, which we plugged into outlets in the seatbacks in front of us. We then selected our preferred narration language from the ten that were offered. As the bus passed various landmarks, the taped narration gave a brief description.
This works well most of the time.
But not when something unexpected occurs. We noticed a large group of horseback riders in blue uniforms and tall caps blocking ...
... to the ground in the 17th century. The palace comprises 608 rooms, which apparently makes it the largest in the world still used for its original purpose. We saw the Royal Apartments, the Royal Church, Gustav III's Antikmuseum, a collection of mostly sculptures. From the Palace we saw the Storkyrkan, the Great Church then headed over towards the National Museum building we could see from Gamla Stan. Unfortunately the collection has temporarily been relocated. So ...
... I'm looking for - ha! We eventually make it to KaDeWe - Berlin's largest indoor shopping area / mall. OMG. Imagine 5 floors of Saxs Fifth Ave type shopping with the 6th floor being the Fauchun (in Paris) of Berlin - a foodys paradise. Unfriggin believable. Only souvenir from here are photos - ha! We're up against time & catch a cab to the hotel (to grab our luggage) then head to the airport. Next ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147