Photos of Klubbensborg Vandrarhem
TripAdvisor Reviews Klubbensborg Vandrarhem Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Soo today I woke up around 1pm and hung out in the room and chatted with my roommate until I realized the Korean super market closes at 3pm on Saturdays. I wanted to go so I can get a box of Chocopie to take with me to the dinner tomorrow. The store was close to the Lidl where I go recycling. It was a totally hole in the wall place and mostly dried and frozen goods, like noodles, dumplings, and sauces. There was surprisingly a steady stream of customers. I was looking at the ...
... and welcomed me into her city like we’d known each other for years, wanting to share with me what makes it special to her. She is incredibly sweet and has a very enjoyable sense of humor; it is so easy to see why her and Emanuel go so well together. She has been working for Doctors Without Borders for a couple years now in the fundraising department. It is very obvious talking with her that she has a ...
During the past week we have been spending time wandering the city. Our original plan was to spend some time in the Archipelago as part of a home exchange. But suddenly we really felt the urge to stay in the city so we will postpone our use of the exchange until a future date. The homeowner in Värmdö will use our apartment in Spain in ...
... I'm looking for - ha! We eventually make it to KaDeWe - Berlin's largest indoor shopping area / mall. OMG. Imagine 5 floors of Saxs Fifth Ave type shopping with the 6th floor being the Fauchun (in Paris) of Berlin - a foodys paradise. Unfriggin believable. Only souvenir from here are photos - ha! We're up against time & catch a cab to the hotel (to grab our luggage) then head to the airport. Next ...
... We came into a room with three little old ladies knitting at a table. I thought we had stumbled into an off limits area or something, but one of them greeted us and happily explained what they were doing. The walls in the room were covered with handicrafts, which wasn't very interesting until we started looking at them a bit more closely. Imagine a sweet old grandma saying the following with her crochet needles in hand, "we make handicrafts based on the themes of the exhibit. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147