TripAdvisor Reviews Seashore House Collooney
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... My Page on Facebook : Departures1 - Global Adventures
... every day you meet Scott Patroni but surely they knew there's enough to go round. I'm a conditioned athlete ladies - there's enough dressing for the salad that's for sure. The cabbies interjected - 'you go with them and you stay here' that's what I like to hear - some damn authority, throwing down the law and letting the flock know whatssup. You can't teach a dog new tricks - just put them on a leash and let them know who's pack leader. ******* legend. We were off - I soon ...
Sweden's capital, Stockholm, which sprawls over 14 islands, is often called, the Beauty on Water, and with good reason. Resting amid wooded hills, it is a city surrounded by water, firmly linked by 57 bridges. Originally founded as a fortress in the 12th century, the earliest mention of Stockholm as a city was in the year 1252. By 1850, the city had less than 100,000 inhabitants. Today it is one of Europe’s most prosperous cities with a population of over ...
Travel Times 43 - 30 July 2014
Traveling to Stockholm
On the advice of my very good friend and native Swede, Erik Palm, we booked a cabin on the Silja Serenade. The ship is essentially an overnight vehicle ferryboat from Helsinki to Stockholm. But at 666 feet, with a capacity of 2852 passengers on thirteen decks, it has all the amenities of any cruise ship. The exception are two ...
... the place has an interesting and poignant history. It was one of the most bombed targets of World WarII and by 1944, only 13 buildings remained standing. When the Nazis occupied Norway in 1940, they wished to protect and use iron ore deposits in the area as well as disrupt Allied supply lines to Murmansk in Russia. The Nazis rounded up resistance leaders in Kirkenes and executed them. Today there is still some ore mining in the area and a factory ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147