No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... to spare this time. We dumped our backs in the room and then headed for deck 16 and lay on a lounger taking in the scenery and the sunshine to the sound of the sail away music. It beats working! We booked a table at Da Vinci's again and got the same waiter, Albert from the Philippines. He remembered us and kept giving Kieran cokes. We had an early night as there wasn't much going on. The clocks went forward an hour to Finland time. We arrive in Helsinki tomorrow at ...
... at a tiny theatre underneath Waterloo station. It was down a dark and eerie tunnel until out of nowhere there was a black door with the sign on the front, saying 'Little Shop of Horrors.' Our mate Pilko was actually in the show (and was pretty impressive) so there was extra incentive for us. For anyone who hasn't seen this show, it's about a Venus fly trap that eats people. Hmmm ... I would have thought this was ************* stage but it was done well. ...
... s parents, and then they will drive us to Arlanda.
The flight towards Helsinki leaves at 20.40. Then we're off to Hong Kong at about midnight, and from there to Bali.
I think I deserve a whiskey now...
On last weekend of September and the first one of October, Stockholm held its annual Beer & Whisky Festival. We had been told about the shindig at the end of our first day in Uppsala (as we drank a couple of none-too-cheap bottles of Pumking at O'Connor's), and figured this was as good an excuse as any to take the short train ride south to Sweden's capital city.
As we were still relatively new to the country, and having ...
... cupola which was atleast a thousand steps high and the corridors were tiny. When we finally reached the top i noticed i was scared of hights. So without even thinking for a second i pushed myself twards the wall and made my way back down the stairs.
After the church we we ate a pizza and made our way to the colluseum. On our way my dad almost got robbed but he was lucky and didnt fall for the sceme. The colluseum was less than i ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Klubbensborg Vandrarhem Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147