No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Kirkland House Glasgow
Travel Blogs from Glasgow
... of his dog growling placed this on his roof that looked directly at the neighbours’ window. We visited Craignethan Castle which is a ruin onto Paisley not a very nice place then Lards which is a seaside village and very nice then Ardossan a miserable place with all the shops having shutters that were down reminded me of Bourke.
7th. Happy Birthday Helen. Went to Luss on the shores of Loch Lomond nice little place but very expensive ...
... the hotel's main building (we are in the "Guest House" across the street) and then brought the car over to the hotel, since a spot had opened up. Then it was time for a ...
Sniff, sniff, it's time to go home now after a really fabulous trip. We all feel like in the very best possible sense that we’ve been away for much MUCH longer than just the 2 weeks.
We’ve climbed tallest building in the world. We’ve eaten frogs legs and ugly fish, we’ve drunk big beers for 68pence ...
... 8217;ve come to expect. We virtually had it to ourselves.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - June 10/11/12
We decided to drive directly back to Inverness and the campsite at Cullodon Moor. Stopped on the way for a delicious coffee and toast at Golspie – about half way. Picturesque little harbour . . . of course. On arriving at the campsite we went for a brisk walk in the forest just before the rain came pelting down! But it didn’t last long. Nothing ...
... with the cut off valve persisted (I.e. it didn't cut off). So back into the airport and a long wait. Eventually we took off 5 hours later then scheduled! We arrived in Bodrum airport in the wee small hours and took quite a while to get bags etc. our arrival at the hotel ( with us more than a little tired and cranky) was not the best as our room was not ready - given ...
Other places to stay in Glasgow
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Arrival at Glasgow
- Decent Accomodation in a G…
- Great Value and Location
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Tourist must has all the f…
- solid place, clean
- Needs refurbishing
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Rude service - if any
- Crisps and tissues under the bed and chairs
- Perfect weekend!
Abbotsinch, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Very Convenient
- Welcome to 1955
- Won't stay here again
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Fantastic Time
- Fantastic stay
- Great Hotel, Rooms are a Normal Size, Good Rates
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- York England stayed 2 nigh…
- Radisson Blu - Glasgow
- Fresh Modern Hotel
City Centre, Glasgow | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- The best hotel in Scotland
- Hair Today
- Entrance Anyone?
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- A bit noisy, but clean and…
- Loved Glasgow
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Have to agree...where are the four stars....???
- Where are your four stars???
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Good Central Hotel
- Just book it!
- Decent hotel on the edge of downtown
Kelvingrove, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Disappointed -- did the people stay different place ?
- Could'nt be more helpful
- Tip top!
Anderston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- A great hotel near everyth…
- Aircon - What a racket - and not even the Hotels!
- Do not use the website to book
Alamo Square, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Amazing, Fabulous, Spectacular!
- Our 15th wedding anniversary was divine...
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- What a disppointment!
- Great all round hotel
10 Tunnel Street, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Kingston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Good Service, Hotel Bit Past Its Best Though
- Don't go!
- Slightly aging.....
Merchant City, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Nothing wrong bar the price
- Great location
Hutchesontown, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Average hotel, average quality
- Not bad for the money
- Good Value
Merchant City, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Work in progress
- An excellent choice
- Nice facility but lots of street noise
City Centre, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $78
- Yummy breakfast next to 4 …
- Total let down
- Pay the extra money and go to a nice hotel!
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Ok for an overnight stay
- Not That Bad
- Unfortunetly all reviews are correct
Anderston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- About the Corus, I join the chorus
- Clean & comfortable, near train station
- Loved the room,and check in Staff
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Some things to improve upon
- Not bad but could be better
Anderston, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $76
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Chilled Out
- Looking Dated