Kensington Riverside Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Kensington Riverside Inn Calgary
Travel Blogs from Calgary
... These five women fought to have the decision appealed to a higher court of the British government which then overturned the decision and allowed women to be appointed to the Canadian Senate. This park was a beautiful tribute to such an impressive group of people and seemed a proper dedication to a pivotal moment in Canadian history. Hey everyone! So I've been part way through this entry for a long time and i ...
Island Hopping Route:
- April 29- Depart Calgary
- April 30- Arrive in Athens via Frankfurt
- May 1- Athens
- May 2- Hop on our first ferry to the island of Paros
- May 3- Paros
- May 4- Paros
- May 5- Take ferry to the island of Naxos
- May 6- Naxos
- May 7- Naxos
- May 8- Take ferry to the island of Thera (aka: Santorini)
- May 9- Santorini
- May 10- Santorini (Our 1 year ...
- Traffic Calming - do you know what this means? - from my references 'sleeping policeman' or 'speed bump' -- only in Victoria do they use such genteel traffic measures!
- really enjoyed the Hotel Sylvia definitely on my list as a possible long stay during an Ottawa
- a repeat: -- Pork is the 'in' ingredient - next time you look at a menu think through these filters:
Halal /90% ...
... up the sun and I actually managed to get burnt!! We then walked to the famous Calgary Stampede venue. There was absolutely nothing going on and it was deserted but we saw the main grand stand so we can at least say we have been there.
We walked the 45mins back to the motel and had a chill out before meeting some friends in town. Alicia and Steve drove down from Edmonton to meet us for the weekend. These are the guys we met in Thailand last year. We met in ...
... princess in me was on high alert due to Simon not being with me and traveling on my own, maybe I was fair in my decision - I tend to think so. I checked in and checked out, walked up the street and stayed at Aloft. Aloft cost a little more and breakfast was not included, but it was fresh, happy, vibrant and had a professional air to it. Not to mention I felt safer there. Yes I am a princess, I like to feel comfortable.
So did I write a review on this hotel that did not ...