No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... up until1996. On the property is a river where salmon are seen spawning. In the forests is black bear, deer and bobcats. We saw bear claw marks on a tree and that was a worry.The two Rhodesian ridgeback dogs keep the humans safe and guarded. This is the wild woods of Washington state. It is so cold and mossy and wet and green. We head back as the sun is setting to Lisa's amazing cosy cedar home in the woods to prepare dinner.Later after dark we have a big New ...
... a picture hen wrapped up again in his jacket - a quiet weekend in Vegas is gearing up? People are friendly enough with smiles and nods of hospitality. An ol codger had a big chat about wanting to move to New Zealand - he didn't realize it does get cold there. My first day is nearly over and I still have two fast take offs and hairy landings to endure. Sleep in a bed will be amazing. Life is ...
... our efforts. The following day we drove across to the suberb of Newport where were staying with my mom's very good friends from South Africa, Sharon & Gordon. Sharon has known me since I was born and I have very fond memories of both of them from I was very young. Newport isa short distance west of Melbourne city centre. Before we dropped by their house we drove into Melbourne city centre and visited the Melbourne Cricket Ground otherwise known as the M.C.G and did a tour of ...
The second last day on the ship was ported at Ensenda, we did a tour to La Buffadora (meaning buffalo after the sound it makes) which is the biggest blow hole in the world with water blowing up over 30 meters in the air - quite spectacular to see. They have an open air market on the walk down, where they sell Pina coladas, churrros (long Mexican donuts coated in sugar and cinnamon) as well as tacos and various sweets and candies and a whole bunch of flea market type of stuff to buy ...
... down the Hollywood Boulevard. As we were in LA, we wanted to see a movie, but there were no interesting new movies going on (!), so we ended up watching "Casablanca" in a retro movie theater.
Highlights of the stay in LA were the Getty Center and the Griffith Observatory. The Getty Center is a free museum and art center, located on a hill. There are many interesting exhibitions and tours. Everything is for free, but you have to pay ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!