No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
The worst part of cruising is getting off the boat - regardless of whether we've been on a 3-day cruise like this one or a 20 day cruise, we always have that "just a couple more days would be nice..." feeling.
But our alarm goes off at 6am, we get up, shower, throw those last minute items into our suitcase and head for the Platinum disembarkation lounge. ...
Started off lounging for a bit and getting a few move stuff sorted out. After grabbing breakfast we wandered outside to do one other thing before leaving. After more than a week in 35-39C temperatures, 20C feels a bit cool...
Our first stop of the day was Venice Beach. We wandered around the canals (which I missed when here before), than up the beach. Managed to get a pic of the Venice sign. Stopped by the skate park to watch folks there ...
... is so overwhelming and we were like kids in a candy shop. Looks like we'll be paying for excess baggage on the way home.
Then, that night we went in to Downtown LA to see Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - yep! That's Noel from Oasis!! Mark got us the best tickets and we were in row 2!! Absolutely fabulous show!
Day 5 - Hollywood today! We went on a voyage of discovery in the Hollywood hills. Dotted through the hills ...
... 2009. This time around all the renovations had been completed, so getting through all the procedures was much more efficient. When going through customs I was asked by the officer if I was here on holidays, In tongue and cheek I replied "Oh no, I here on Vacation", to which he smiled. I recall the last time I was asked by an officer (in a serious tone) "what are you here for?", to which I replied, "Holidays" and he said "no your ...
... I was told that our hour lunch break is whenever we want, so at 1:30 Ryan and I walked to Subway and had a sandwich (props to the Burbank subway for not holding back on the jalapeņos). After that we headed back to Abel and finished out the day cleaning cases and fixing a BNC cable. Because of the late lunch, dinner consisted of easy mac, a tortilla with peanut butter, and a sleeve of saltines while ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
711 South Hope Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $71
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
9801 Airport Boulevard, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $48
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
Camelback East, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!