No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... to see that people were fishing from it, just like a regular pier! Personally, I don't think I would eat anything caught there though, because there are signs up advising which fish not to eat because they would be contaminated. How do some fish end up contaminated, and not others, I ask you? The ice creams looked pretty safe, so we did enjoy one of those!
Walking back to the bus and taking in the sights, sounds and smells, we saw a wedding in progress on the ...
... me if I could spare some money for marijuana research. I didn't feel too generous in that moment but one of the guys explained how the owners of the studio keep painting over messages and then offered me his marker pen to write something. They were nice guys and I softened up a little after leaving my message and so gave them $3 on the strict condition that it was only to be spent on marijuana... They promised. After that interesting stop, we ...
... some unpacking and food shopping I went to the pub with Jacko and Pork. They managed to keep me awake until about 9pm when I got Rose to pick up me and Jacko. I was unconscious in bed by 10am. I'm not sure when Deb came to bed but I was oblivious. Welcome home and back to normality! Sent from my ...
... to the airport to see what was going on. The flight broke down in Tokyo so wasn't making it to LA in time. We had to stay another night- we were taken on a bus ride to Ontario to stay the night. Ontario is pretty much in the middle of nowhere and whats annoying is that to sit in the business class lounge while they worked out what was happening we had to check in our bags so we have no toiletries and little else really. We were given a meal at the ...
... left on 29 and my lucky birthday coming through, with me ending up doubling my money, by the time we left.
What followed is just pure stupidity by me (as my Nonni likes to point out). In the half an hour between leaving Circus, catching a cab and then arriving to MGM, I somehow lost my passport, which was a massive neg (to say the least).
But lucky for me (but not my bank account), the boys convinced me that there was nothing I could do about I now and that we are in ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!