No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... Karma for our decision to choose booze over beauty the night before. So instead, we had breakfast, packed the tent and then headed out on the free bus to Hermit's Rest and ran back from there. The views were still stunning, and as it was still pretty early, there weren't too many people around. Sadly, we realised - as suspected - that cycle touring doesn't share much of a fitness crossover with running, but our sore legs and panting lungs were compensated by what must be one of ...
This morning I woke up in my little mummy/coffin state (not the first time I'd been awake throughout the night), and slowly disembarked my top bunk. It was then onwards to breakfast, this time in the Diner Car. Because the Diner Car serves both sleeper passengers as well as regular passengers, you get to meet new people and earn their stories because you are forced to sit 4 to a table in each booth. This doesn't bother me, but it's fun to watch how other ...
... bumped into them 2 days before their return to Chili.
At about 2.00 in the morning we started heading to their hotel and arrived one hour later. Everybody was exhausted so we went straight to bed.
Day 1: September 20, 2014
Gonzalo and I didnīt make any plans for these two days. We just wanted to spend some quality time with our Chilean family. Since we went to bed very late last night we slept until 10.00 or so and had a long ...
... the officer exclaims. “How convenient of them to leave such convincing evidence.”
Alarmist is a beautiful, vivacious, petite 5’ blond Armenian-American, with endless energy, and a zest for life. She’s intelligent and a quick wit. Laughter comes as easy as breathing, and just about as often.
I met Alarmist in a 1982 Hughes Aircraft Company Quality Circle ...
... really heavy. Very very awesome. And I went to a show in the planetarium. Oh. My. Giddy aunt. I've never been in a planetarium before and it was amazing. Breathtaking in fact. You aren't allowed to take pictures in there so I can't show you but it was one of the most enjoyable half hours ever. Highly recommended. It was dark once the show was over and I got outside. The view of the city at night was pretty cool. Again, my photos just don't do it justice (I have got a camera now so ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!