Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... were on their way out to Griffith Observatory and they didn't mind if we tagged along. This was one of the things on our to do list... And I was most grateful. At the top of Griffith park is the most fabulous view of the Hollywood sign and downtown LA. Liam and I took a few photos and then explored the observatory... I found it intriguing they had a pendulum which shows the Earth's movement, as well as displays showing the cycles of ...
... these secret stairs that lead to amazing houses, gardens and lanes and the best views of the Hollywood sign! The stairs are steep, narrowing and tiring, but great fun.
Then we went to Griffith Park, home to the Griffith Observatory - as seen in Rebel Without a Cause- with awesome views out over LA. Stopped in to Rockaway for a bit more music shopping!!
Day 6 - Spent a lovely few hours at the Getty Museum, perusing ...
... bangers and mash immensely!
With still a little time to kill we went on the hunt for Hayley’s Christmas store which weirdly had the same address as the Hard Rock Café… we did locate it inside a shopping mall area though and she picked out her latest bauble. I got drawn into Hot Topic and despite having left my credit card at the house, managed to get Hayley to buy me two pairs of sunglasses. That means I now am carrying around five pairs and have ...
... embroidered on his ****** WTF.
All aboard VA flight to Sydney and we had secured seats up the back of the plane once again. So much more room back here, whilst everyone tries to get up as close to the front as possible and then fight for overhead locker space. other trick is to be obese and then they will sit you u the back on your own, which can be good unless you are too fat to turn around or fit in behind the seats in front.
... br> There are a lot of Chinese folk visiting and we presumed that was due to the Chinese New Year theme going on with Optimus Prime having a show in Mandarin and cherry blossom trees in the main plaza.
The Tour ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
6101 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 4 star hotel
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!