Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Life is movement, movement not only physical fitness but also cultivates, it stands for fairness and justice. In the stadium, everyone must abide by the rules, or they will be ejected from the venue. Sport is the sublimation of courage and perseverance, is dare to struggle, dare to the world! I have a passion for many sports of table tennis, because it combines speed, skill, stamina, all rolled into one, ...
... We were about 30 mins walk short. Stopped at a further stop & caught the 'Big Blue Bus' which are Santa Monica buses & actually run the whole way from our hotel without us having to change and it was only 50c each! (The other bus had only been $1.50 so it wasn't too bad). Santa Monica is quite a long way out - about an hour (without errors!)
Santa Monica Pier and beach don't look quite the same in cloud, but it was still nice to wander along the pier. ...
... market which looked amazing. Luckily today there was a bit of overcast and it wasn't as hot as the days before, plus the sun wasn't out yet. Great timing as it awful to get to an audition and be all sweaty before even doing anything. When I arrived at the edge there was no cue. I went to reception signed in and got my number to pin on which was '33'. The studio was pretty full already. Lots of girls. Almost everyone was wearing proper ballet tights so guess I missed the note, cause on ...
So we started off bright and early, with a 3am wake up and headed to Boston to catch our flight. Thankfully, the flights were uneventful with no weather delays. The flights were crowded and we were a little cranky from little sleep, but the kids were troopers and we got through all the travel hurry up and waits with little drama.
After checking into the hotel in Redondo Beach, we headed out to ...
... which involved getting lost and walking around for another hour eventually getting back to the hotel. a quick snooze then wake at 7:00pm to meet and greet the contiki peeps, most of them i cannot remember their names but all nice. then we headed to the ..... pub which Emily and I had a beer and I had spicy beef tacos and emily had the house burger. delish on the way home we got an icecream from the shop - emily snickers me twix. feeling full and ready for bed now. ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!