No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... the end of the flight.
Finally we fell asleep one by one....
I was hoping to wake up and been about an hour from LA...WRONG!!!
The little TV's we all have on the chair in front of you has the plan tracking thingy, I tapped the screen to see how far we had to go... still 6 MORE HOURS!!! AAAHHHH!!!!
some how we had some extra sleep and breaky was served, you could have cereal with fruit and yoghurt ...
... flight to Vegas. Bags checked, through security and now all we have to do is wait about 2 hours so eating breakfast might take up a bit of time! From there H & T tried to lie on the floor for a nap but H somehow managed to lie down on a wet patch so they had to sleep sitting up. Ugh flight delayed 30 minutes due to high traffic and winds in Vegas but finally at 10.30 we are in the sky and headed for ...
... least its warmer here than NY for them.
After getting home and showering we headed to the main lobby for complimentary breakfast. It wasn’t much, only waffles, cereal and coffee/juice but it did satisfy us. Although I felt a bit sugar loaded from the waffles and syrup and vowed to only have one tomorrow.
We got our stuff ready for the day and headed 10 minutes down the road to the nearest train station. The train took us to Hollywood Boulevard where ...
... range where we enjoyed yet another picnic. Whilst resting we met a woman in her mid thirties who was doing some training before we was soon to be travelling to Japan to walk a 1300km pilgrimage walk visiting various temples along the way. It was going to take her 3 or 4 months to complete. She has already done some epic walks in Australia and elsewhere. We were happy with our days walking on that day not feeling the urge to walk across Australia finding ourselves! That night we ...
... to play up with the traffic but luckily we were going in the opposite direction.
We arranged for the bus driver to drop our bags off to our motel and then back on the bus to Venice Beach. Just down the road from Santa Monica but a bit different. Ellen said it was like Hollywood Blvd by the beach! As it was getting dark you did not know what to expect with all the off beat characters. Plenty of mobile homes at Venice and plenty of shops ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!