Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Shinjuku
- Early breakfast : 5.30am at hotel buffett
- due for Tokyo Tour at 8.20am
- drop off at Ginza
- Daniel making plans to catch up with friends form Kokusai High School (exchange school he stayed with earlier this year)
- Morning Tour of Tokyo by bus
- Tokyo Tower
- Meiji Shrine
- Imperial Palace East …
- Bus from airport to hotel (Keio Plaza)
- checked in main luggage
- quick tour around Shinjuku shops
- late lunch at hotel
- checked in
- arranged transport for trip to Hakone on the Limited Express "Romancecar" !
- watched some simply OTT Japanese TV
We woke up fairly early in our ryokan room as the sun came up. Not too long after we were up our hostess came in to make us morning tea. After a bit she came back to serve us our breakfast. We opted for the a Western style breakfast because cold fish for breakfast didn't sound appetizing to either of us. After breakfast we packed up and said …
I had no clue how our hotel would look, or how inner-Tokyo would look, so when we pulled up to the hotel, it was all completely new. It was a bummer to leave the AC on the bus, even for the few seconds it took to get us into the hotel.
The lobby was absolutely beautiful, with an escalator immediately to our right. We followed the ever …
From LAX our fight took about 12 hours, where we arrived at Narita Airport. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but here's some highlights:
Day 1: Flight from Los Angeles Airport to Narita Airport. Travel to our Hotel, Keio Plaza, in Shinjuku.
Day 2: Explore the entirety of Shinjuku by foot. Marvel at stores such …
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Beautiful hotel, great views, wonderful service. I will be booking the room next time.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.