Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
Travel Blogs from Shinjuku
We left the curtains open to soak in the magnificent view. The sun rises early in this part of the world, which is lucky as I was up at 4.30! It's raining but the view is still good despite some cloud cover. I take this quiet time to update my blog, but manage to lose two entries in the process! Another coffee and I'm ready to go again. Today we …
- Early breakfast : 5.30am at hotel buffett
- due for Tokyo Tour at 8.20am
- drop off at Ginza
- Daniel making plans to catch up with friends form Kokusai High School (exchange school he stayed with earlier this year)
- Morning Tour of Tokyo by bus
- Tokyo Tower
- Meiji Shrine
- Imperial Palace East …
- Bus from airport to hotel (Keio Plaza)
- checked in main luggage
- quick tour around Shinjuku shops
- late lunch at hotel
- checked in
- arranged transport for trip to Hakone on the Limited Express "Romancecar" !
- watched some simply OTT Japanese TV
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsKeio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Shinjuku
Beautiful hotel, great views, wonderful service. I will be booking the room next time.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.