Travel Blogs from Paphos
READY FOR A STROLL?
I AM SURE THAT BY NOW SEVERAL OF YOU MIGHT LIKED TO KNOW WHAT THE COASTAL FLIGHT PATH HIDES. IF YOU ARE THAT CURIOUS COME ALONG. I AM WALKING THIS PATH TWICE A DAY AND I EXERCISE BUT JUST FOR TODAY I HAVE THE CAMERA ALONG ONLY FOR YOU!
I AM SETTING OFF FROM THE NEXT ...
... majority of the hotel’s residents prefer to save this money and spend it somewhere else so you will find them sitting on the sand on towels away from these beach facilities and it is indeed so unfair for all.
CONFERENCE ROOM: It can fit up to 50 persons in all and is ideal for meetings, seminars or can be used as workshops. I have seen the conference room busy a couple of times during previous stays.
Justyna and the boys arrived on Friday and on Saturday Gordon and Margaret arrived so that's the villa full.
Our other guests Andy & Denice arrived yesterday as well, they have rented a villa a few kilometers away.
Everyone came over for drinks and a polish meal, we sat talking until the early hours even though tomorrow is another busy day but I think everyone had a good time.
... we went across the road to have lunch, well Judyata and I had lunch, Bruce
had the all-day English breakfast. (What's the difference from and English and Scottish one you may ask?) How would I know I'm from Poland.
We had a walk around the shops in Paphos, bought the obligatory fridge magnets and headed back to the the villa for a snack and poolside drinks.
All in all another wonderful, but tiring ...
Judyata my bridesmaid arrived last night, she and I worked and lived
together in Exeter after I arrived in the UK, she is also directly
responsible for Bruce and I getting together, so needless to say she's
my best friend and Bruce loves her to bits.
We went to city hall
today to get the license and pay the fees, then headed off to Paphos to
check out the hire of sound equipment for the wedding. No luck ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Kamares Village Paphos
Other places to stay in Paphos
Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Poseidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $123
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $95
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $208
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 60023, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Paris St., Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $53
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $85
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $157
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $303
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $65
Poseidonos Street, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $57
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $67
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $67
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it