Travel Blogs from Paphos
... to be thirty dishes, and while twenty definitely is nothing to sneeze at, it's still a far cry from thirty. Even the guidebook's recommended plan of attack was flawed, with instructions to barely sample any dish that hits the table, saving yourself for the biggies that come at the end, in the form of grilled meats.
There was also talk of fruits and pastries for dessert, which was obviously not part of this particular meze - ...
... and variety of fruit, and as we finally reached the end of the trail, we found a few trees with signs reading ΨΕΚΑΣΜ 17;ΝΑ hanging from their branches ...
So what exactly does ΨΕΚΑΣΜ 17;ΝΑ mean? After returning to our guesthouse, on-line searches yielded mixed results, but our research suggested that the word means "sprayed". Of course, at ...
... so in cases like this where this is nothing you can do, rather than ruin your holiday stressing about it, you simply laugh about it and go on about enjoying your vacation. It normally wouldn't be a highlight of a trip, but sitting in that little restaurant and enjoying a killer kebab while the owners struggled to make conversation with us in English, is something that will always stick with us as a great memory of an otherwise bad Mr Bean kind of ...
Just a real tourist day, visiting the mosaics in the Houses of Dionysos, Theseus, Aion and Orpheus in Pafos,
then the Royal tombs of Kato Pafos.
On the way back to Nicosia a short stop in the hill town of Lefkara, know for its lace.
... things I see are not the icons, but some fresco's of saints with blotted out eyes that line a corridor. What a peculiar damage; it is not iconoclastic, otherwise much more would have been damaged.
"Some time ago there was a mysterious affliction of the eyes in the village. Many people got affected and they came to the church for help. By rubbing their fingers over the eyes of the saints and then ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Kamares Village Paphos
Other places to stay in Paphos
Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Poseidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $123
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $95
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $208
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 60023, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Paris St., Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $53
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $85
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $157
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $303
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $65
Poseidonos Street, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $57
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $67
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $67
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it