TripAdvisor Reviews Kamares Village Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
... here compared to home. It is crispy on the outside but a little less salty and lacks the gooey inside factor. Our mezze platter at Gourmet Taverna had zucchini balls covered in yoghurt, fresh tomatoes and my new fave cheese balls.
- remember to put loo paper into a bin
- try not to be too busy. This is a test when it is now second nature to fill every spare second of conscious ...
... GPS and only a simple map through towns without street signs...double check!
We flew into Paphos (on the Greek side of the island) and stayed at an AirBnB in a smaller town about 40 minutes north named Pegeia. The patio of which overlooked the Mediterranean. Ahh! Heaven!
With the sun shining, we planned on relaxing, exploring, and hiking. And on the first full day, we set out with that in mind. Driving north ...
... of travel is to go somewhere you have never been and be challenged. This was very true in Cyprus. Another history lesson, in July of 1974, the Turkish and Greek sides of the island went to war against each other killing and raping thousands.
The plan was to fly into Paphos stay a few nights, rent a car and drive to Kyrenia on the other ...
... we've got for our money.
Villa is of very high standard with 4 bedrooms (ours is the only one en-suite), 2 bathrooms and a huge living-come-dining area. Decoration and furnishings are very good and the pool is lovely.
Charlie and Margaret phoned, they have rented a villa closer to Pilos than ours, we will catch up with them tomorrow at lunch.
... heat and sun especially with his terrisums on his eyes. He doesn't listen to reason sometimes. Tried to buy a sarong for me so I can go swimming Jane walk around in my cosies but couldn't. Will keep looking. Back o the hotel to pay for more Wi fi. Had drinks and dinner then dashed my air and had to wait hours for it to dry. Vince fell asleep on the bed and started snoring. I finished my book. The one about stories and secrets. Great book. Really enjoyed ...
Other places to stay in Paphos
22 Theos Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 6002, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Pari Street, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it