TripAdvisor Reviews Kamares Village Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
... French Onion Soup. (€7.50) It is one of the ways I judge restaurants, so if they have it on the menu I try it for sure and the taste was great.
HOT STARTERS: I tried all three from the list. The Greek style Grilled Prawns for €16.00, the Roasted Asparagus for €11.50 and the Seared Scallops with Truffle Beurre Blanc. Each appetizer had its unique taste, flavorsome and cooked or boiled ...
A symbol of Paphos rich heritage.
The famed fort's name, Saranta Kolones (forty columns) originates from the fact that the castle was originally built on the base of 40 columns.
The Lusignans built the forty columns in the 13th century, where previously a ...
... The establishment was dedicated to the God of Medicine, Asklipios, whose priests were famed for their healing skills and extreme dedication.
The Agora in English means market. Agora is estimated to have been constructed in the middle of the 2nd century AD, in a squared structure measuring 95 metres x 95 metres with colonnaded ...
The Venetian Castle of Paphos is the landmark of the City.
There is no way to visit Paphos and not come to the harbour.
A number of archaeologists have taken an interest in excavating and investigating the castle as it dates back to the Roman era.
The Byzantine fort, was originally ...
... fixtures and fittings. There is plenty of space beneath the big wardrobe to keep luggage or handbags out of the way. **Have in mind that there is a small charge in case somebody needs a small refrigerator, a dryer or coffee/tea facilities in the room which I find fair enough. Although TV sets are the old style, there are several satellite channels to choose from.
Bathrooms are spacious but take along your own toiletries -shampoo/bath lotion/body ...
Other places to stay in Paphos
Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 60023, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Paris St., Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Poseidonos Street, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it