TripAdvisor Reviews Jumbo Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... in chocolate). We walked around a bit more, but soon found it was time to head to Circo Maximo. It was one of our friend’s birthdays so we were planning on meeting up then heading Trastevere to see what we could find there. There we found another small piazza where there was more live music (this time more cultural, less classical, but still very cool). After we had watched the music for a bit we walked into the church that was in the piazza. ...
... so it's silent as you admire the art. There was so much detail and emotion in every piece. Afterwards we went to see some of the ancient ruins. It was incredible to see parts of buildings from so many years ago. The last thing we did today was visit the Colosseum. I knew what it looked like, and roughly what to expect, but I was still amazed when I stepped ...
... his descriptions of how the pompeians lived and pointing out the significance of what to the naked eye looked like ruined rock. One of the biggest industries in Pompeii were brothels, as it was a port town, and the signage to the appropriate house were indeed unique, carved penises pointing to the door of the road ! Gave the kids a great laugh. From there we had a lunch of authentic neopolitana pizza. - the home if the original pizza and ...
... without having a ticket. Guess we are now on a black list so will have to watch our P & Q's from now on. Both groups moved onto St Peters Basilica - the Popes Church for a look around before moving out to the Square. It was packed with seats,and we were told thousands of people would join the Pope from 6.00 for an all night prayer session praying for world peace. We then had half an hour to visit the Vatican gift shop, go to the loo and get something to eat & drink. ...
Day 9 Well to day we set of to Positano to go to a restaurant were you have to catch a boat at the beach to get there, the only problem being, they wouldn't let us on the last boat because the restaurant was full, so we just missed out. We are hoping to get another chance later. When we arrived at the bus stop this morning there was this gorgeous looking man, he was definitely a 10 and was driving a large white ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82