No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Jumbo Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Starting at 3, we had a three hour long tour of the monuments in Rome which was absolutely amazing and cool to learn about. It's funny how you can walk past a building so many times without realizing how much history is behind it. Or how you can tell what era the section of the city was built just by what you're walking on. So ...
We slept in this morning, Sunday, had a good lunch and I the afternoon, toured the Borghese Gallery. It's a 16th - 17th century collection of sculpture and art collected by a wealthy Roman family. mainly featured is the work of Gian Lorenzo Bernini that includes fantastic ...
... as though we were stepping back in time being so far underground in this eerie place. We also managed to hear the underground river that flows through these ruins and ends inside the Colosseum itself. Having only the morning to do any last minute touristing, we headed up the Vittorio Emauele ll Monument and feasted on pastries as we overlooked the Colosseum and surrounding ruins. By midday we were back at Termini Station and departing to Florence.
... big, beautiful city to just us tourists. The heat was something else. In the past, I've spent many dollars searching for a product to give my skin that lovely, dewy look. Ladies, it's free and it's called sweat.
We now have a bit of a routine when we arrive in a city. We head to our apartment, drop off our bags and then stock up on groceries, as we usually do most of our eating in. I had read some helpful tips on the internet on what not ...
Rome is messy, beautiful and utterly packed with people. It's hot -- but you almost forget the sweaty back under your modesty-inducing sweater you've worn to the Vatican. Every street seems more picturesque than the last and every church we wander into - particularly Santa Maria in Trastevere - is a glimpse into the past and what awe such art must have inspired in times like the 13th ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82