No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Jumbo Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... and mosaic work. Metal-work, coin die and gem engraving, ivory carvings, figurine glass, pottery, and book illustrations are considered to be 'minor' forms of Roman artwork. Rome later became a major centre of Renaissance art, since the popes spent ...
... are crazy and traffic insane. The bus driver uses his phone at possibly 100ks. What is bus (coach) etiquette? If we get back on and there's an empty seat can we sit in it or do we get back in the same seat? We've been getting back in the same seat but I think that creates monotony. Oh well when in Rome lol. I'm surprised by the amount of graffiti. Naples is not that nice at all. Im hungry, thirsty (again) and glad we only have one bus tour. And ...
... drinking wine. He showed us the wall that acted as an escape route to the Castel Saint d'Angelis when the Vatican was attacked hundreds of years ago. Swiss guard of course saved the pope' s life and now the Swiss guard watches over all popes. Father told us a few years ago the guards took down a man trying to get in the popemobile so hard that they broke his femur (the ***********e in the human body). So moral of the story: don't mess with the Swiss guards or the ...
... full rucksack. On the Via itself I lost a further stone. So the total loss of 2 stone or 12.7 kg exceeded the weight of my packed rucksack which was initially 11.5 kg. Quite upsetting to think that I was carrying that much excess fat around. But not upsetting enough to prevent a bold attempt to regain my former glory by the end of the year. Happy days.
Health - My back has been pain-free since I returned although I have made ...
... couple together. We talked a lot about our homes and our lives and I certainly like the idea of having a much smaller house here, and then a summer house. Mind you… I'm sure every likes that idea too!!
Today I had to do the much dreaded train, train and metro trip with a now broken bag and 3 extra bags to carry. I found it unbelievably hard and I luckily had the assistance of Alessandro to ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82