John Street Suites By Aba
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... when it is open for business and I may be able to spot someone dressed like Gordon Gecko who isn't being ironic. As such I carried on heading west until I hit the other waterfront of Manhattan. The shoreline across the river is New Jersey. I could make out the Statue of Liberty further down. I don't want to judge until I have a proper look on a ferry over to Stanten Island but it looks really small. I knew it'd be small, but still, not that small!. This side of the island has ...
At last, an internal flight, no immigration and customs... Boy that makes it soooo much faster! We took the train to the airport... So easy and at 2 bucks 25 each, significantly cheaper than a taxi or shuttle! And being the expert users of the subway that we are now it was easy as to transfer from one train to another! A simple check in, breakfast and the most difficult thing was trying to find some snacks to buy for the plane... Where were all the deli type shops at ...
... to heaven. After reading about and seeing pictures of a monument that had always symbolized the values of liberty and democracy, I had finally made it.
I then descended down back to Fort Wood to explore the museum exhibit about the Statue. Following that, I walked around the fort and then below it to see the Statue from more angles before catching the ferry back to Manhattan. But that visit was not enough for ...
... of Eastern Europe before and had been dreaming of visiting NYC all her life. She proceeded to play the Alicia Keys song 'New York' on her phones speaker loudly on repeat whilst singing along and running through a list of the many things she wanted to do there, proudly showing me a full handwritten itinary of things to do and instructions on how to go about achieving them. I felt tired just looking at it and am still unable to listen to the Alicia Keys song anymore. ...
... seemed quite fitting. We dried out over lunch but there was no stopping the weather so Chris and I went shopping and the 'boys’ hit O’Hara’s and found themselves being served by an ex Fireman who had worked on 9.11.01. He had a photo album and was willing to talk about what it was really like. We all felt quite humbled.
Weather for the rest of the week, although forecast bad, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!