John Street Suites By Aba
Travel Blogs from New York City
... called Charles . He told us a bit about places we were passing and took some photos for us. We passed the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building Wall Street and the Statue of Liberty island before stopping at Battery Park City. After getting off the water taxi we walked to the 9/11 memorial. It was very peaceful there with the sound of the two waterfalls. We also found the survivor tree, the only tree that survived in the attack. We then got on ...
Since I did a review about every other country, I cannot forget about my last 3! Austria From everyone I have talked to on the trip, Austria is immediately one of their highlights. Out of all the countries, Austria has my heart. Austria also defines who one is as a traveler. If someone loves Austria, they like to have a good time, but they mainly love to travel. If someone doesn't like Austria, then it usually means they want to party. I know I will ...
... state joins all of the other ones in allowing marriage for gay couples. Love is love, people. /end soapbox.
Our friend Glen offered to pick us up from the lot today so that we could spend one more glorious day in the city. Glen keeps third shift hours though so his bedtime is around 4 or 5am and he wakes up around noon. I received a text from him at 12:48pm: "I JUST WOKE UP!!" and laughed...he had overslept and was slamming espresso to wake ...
... s with excitement as I get the go ahead on my next adventure.
I have realized though that what feels safe to me is very different from those that I love. Safety comes as I hear the voices of those very different from my own. As I ask a stranger the status of a flight, or joyfully jump from one changed flight to another. It’s the first few steps off the plane in a foreign country, knowing that ...
... toast and bagels which was all fine- but I guess it wasn't what we were used to. Chris was very disappointed to see no bacon and asked to be told bacon would be on Wednesday and waffles will be available tomorrow. Quite why they change it every day is beyond us. There were drinks available but you had to have them in plastic take out cups and we had to use throw away plates, bowls and cutlery!
After breakfast it was back to the room for ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!