John Street Suites By Aba
Travel Blogs from New York City
... cafe owner. We did however have a Nutella custard pastry and a cup of tea which was just as amazing. When we arrived in NYC we were all so amped up, it's very impressive and so much bigger then I imagined. Immediately you hear horns, sirens, yelling etc. it's one busy place that does not stop. The bus dropped us off about two blocks from our new home ( for the week) so we said our goodbyes to the 50 ...
... to punch a price in to his old fashioned till. He didn't smile once, or say anything, yet somehow he still seemed friendly.
After lunch we took the subway to Times Square to buy some broadway tickets for later in our trip. Times Square is chaos. It's like someone has scooped up all the world's tourists and dropped them inside a tv stuck on a channel that only plays adverts, then to finish ...
Well I am back in the United States, I'm not sure if its just my physical and mental exhaustion or the fact that my journey is over that has made me almost cry a few times. After leaving the farm I headed to Baņos, Ecuador where I spent the week with my friend dancing, repelling down waterfalls, and enjoying the beautiful warm but breezy weather. The time flew by and before I knew it I was up at 2:30 to head to the Quito ...
... baseball game. Who new there was so much free stuff in NYC! We finally rid ourselves of the snowboarding bag as we left it in Alain's apartment to be picked up on our way back through the big apple. Relieved and feeling 35kgs lighter we set off to explore the wonders of Central Park. The weather was perfect and like nearly everyone else in New York we decided to take a bike through Central Park. I think it was about half way round that i realised my butt was numb and it ...
... the stage) right in the middle, Yey!!! only $120 each...was this a trick???By this time it was pretty late and the show started at 8pm, we hurried back to the Salisbury, freshened up, decided to have pizza and pasta and Angelo's...next door.We jumped into the cab got dropped at the door and walked straight in to our wonderful seats.Pip, Wil, Polly and I all had slushy's, shared a Kit-Kat and enjoyed the show...home about 11:30, all had a good sleep...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!