John Street Suites By Aba
Travel Blogs from New York City
... s inside and Starbucks on every level! Dallas managed to get lost inside haha! We saw the Christmas level where Santa was due to be after the thanksgiving parade and almost a whole level of Xmas decorations! I found a heavily discounted Ralph Lauren coat! And we were amongst some of the last people to leave the store the night before thanksgiving when it was due to close at ...
... memorial are breath-taking and too large to capture in one picture. It pays to be a senior when going to the 9/11 Museum; my ticket was $6.00 cheaper than Lee's. Those of you with iPhones should go to the Apps Store and download the 9/11 Museum Audio Tour for free. You can get a true "feel" of the museum even if you're not there. The film, "Rebirth at Ground Zero," is wonderful way to see the building and memorial come to "life." Tuesday, we were back to Battery Park ...
... Kong climbing up the side of it.
It was about 9:30 am and I still had the Statue of Liberty see in the morning so I took another cab that dropped me off right outside the ticket office. The service to see the Statue of Liberty was efficient as they were running boat loads of tourists every 20 minutes and doing the security thing (just like befoire) with hundreds of people and the queue were moving quickly. It wasnt long before I was standing there in ...
... Quite a few parallels with Australian immigration history.
By the time we got back to lower Manhattan it was late afternoon so we made our way to the 9/11 Memorial which is quite spectacular but we decided not to go into the museum because of time constraints and also because we imagined it would be very sad.
We then hopped onto the metro for the first time and made our way to Madison Square Garden for The Eagles concert. This is ...
... is truly lovely looking but was a bit disappointing to N since he was not allowed to run on the grass nor to bathe in the fountain. (Fortunately he didn't get his pants all the way off this time before I convinced him that he was not going to be allowed to swim!) Representatives from CVS were swarming the place advertising the fact that CVS will no longer be selling cigarettes. That's kind of cool, I guess. We went a ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!