John Street Suites By Aba
Travel Blogs from New York City
... through the park we covered the Literary avenue, Lewis carol statue, Hans Christian Anderson with the story book of the ugly duckling Bethesda castle. It was funny seeing all these places which have been in various films like Stuart little, sense me street, the Penguins of Madagascar,..................looking back at these I think I need to get a better selection of films. From the bright sunshine of the morning it started to cloud over so we headed to the boating lake ...
... had been expecting something a lot bigger but there was only room enough for about 3 people at a time to peer out through the Perspex past her torch for views over the bay. Still very cool to see and some incredible views to be had and easy to see why she is such an important symbol of freedom to Americans and inspires locals and visitors alike.
Our next stop was Ground Zero, the site of the former Twin Towers on which had been built two enormous water features with the ...
... switch. This year it was turned on by Mayor Michael Bloomberg and there were performances by Mary J. Blige, the Goo Goo Dolls, Jewel, Mariah Carey and Leona Lewis. On top of the tree there is a Swarovski star that’s 9 1/2 feet wide. It’s very impressive to see albeit a little crowded with all the tourists. We also stopped to see the Saks Fifth Av. department store Christmas window light show which is projected on ...
... of all sorts of people playing American football, throwing frisbees, jogging and just sitting about. Well the Aussies hit town and drew lots of looks and smiles from people going past! On packing up and leaving the boys all had a hot dog in Central Park from a hot dog wagon!! To finish off our Central Park experience we enjoyed a famous horse and carriage ride through Central Park!!! We walked back down 6th to the NHL store and then back down 47th to get ...
... that we drove through. Each town has its own unique appearance. We also went passed Central park and Grants tomb. The tour took two and a half hours.
We just got off the bus and wondering what to do next and a a man yells out Night Tours. As we actually had tickets to get on it we thought …why not …so we did. The place takes on a completely different atmosphere with all the night lights on. Parts of the city are very colourful. It was cold on top of the bus…. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!