John Street Suites By Aba
Travel Blogs from New York City
... also produced songs for Jona Lewie and the La’s, amongst others.
I say farewell to Robin as she flies back to New Mexico in the morning. An early night is required as I have to leave early in the morning.
On the way back to the hotel I pass a tattoo parlour. I think that tattooing the tour dates and cities along the with the Rumour’s signatures would be a lasting memento of my holiday. Who needs tour t-shirts? Something to sleep ...
... yes an Americanism already, I've been blanked many times when asking where specific 'shops' are) We passed Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister on 5th but much to our disappointment we never made it in - the queues to get in were always ridiculously long and we weren't willing to spend our time waiting in a line on the street. We reached the south east corner of central park and stumbled across lots of things to get excited about - the Plaza, the Apple store, ...
... too' smile and he asks if I'm enjoying my meal. I find out he's from Buffalo and we have a bit of a chat but he loses me a bit when he begins to discuss video games :| haha. He's friendly and it's good to chat to someone, no matter how briefly. He heads off to catch his overnight bus home and I finish my meal and head off to my first Broadway show ever! I'm 10 rows back in the August Wilson theatre. Fantastic seats for 30% off! Jersey Boys is utterly ...
... had everything baseball grounds, a lake where you could hire a paddling boat, a Theatre and it also had a mini amusement park. We stopped and watched a rubbish old man’s games of baseball, I’m not being mean when I say they were rubbish the pitchers kept on throwing no balls (hardly the NY Yankees).We also went to the famous times square where it had huge video screens on skyscrapers and loads and loads of hot dog vans.
In Times Square we went to ...
... 1088;ointmentѕ then these can tеll you about the quality of theіг wогk. Perhaps they are nоt the best contractors for yоur needs.
Whеn you hire а painting сontraсtог, the expense of materials соnsumes a significant portion оf the currency you pay. Quality House Painters simply uѕе only the highest quality ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $305
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!