John Street Suites By Aba
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... in New York include:
- Fleetwood Mac Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Hop On/Hop off bus tours all over NYC
- Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial (very moving)
- Sightseeing cruise on the Hudson
- Broadway show - Momma Mia (a favourite!)
- Central Park walk
- Lunch at the Boathouse in Central Park
- Lots of wining and dining!
We're flying home tomorrow after a wonderful week of birthday celebrations in New York!
... show so Daisy decided she would check out some stalls that were opposite and I had an idea to go back to the Best Buy Theater where King Crimson were doing their 5th show to see if I could somehow get in and get that T-shirt I wanted. I was in luck, the guy at the ticket queue was very nice and told me to see this big African American guy that he pointed out and said he might escort me down if he had enough time. I explained to them how ...
... poor form if you ask me! The game was a good experience though, and all the staff really get into the spirit too. The guys who flattened the field during the 6th inning did so while the YMCA played in the background, and they sung and danced the whole way around the field! Was a good first MLB game, and I'm glad to say the Red Sox won 9-4 :).
We eventually made it home at about 11.30pm, so decided to hit the hay. Peace out from New York ...
... tour around Harlem then attended a baptist church service, after church I went to a soul food restaurant with 2 people from the tour. During the tour we were shown famous jazz clubs, restaurants and homes etc and the Apollo theatre that looked surprisingly modest. We also saw where Barack Obama slept on the street for one night during his college days, where he stayed with a friend and where he eventually lived. After lunch, Max and I went to the ...
... so pretty and has fantastic views of the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline. The birthday cake moment went a little awry when first Thomas etc couldn’t get the candles to light, Thomas then sung Happy Birthday to Gemma and Rich and Rich asked if he could eat the candles????????
The following week was very busy. Everyone has been raving about Totto Ramen a tiny restaurant not far from our flat. We had been ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!