John Street Suites By Aba
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
SATURDAY 13th JUNE 2015
Our room at the HONG KONG SKY CITY MARIOTT HOTEL was on the 5th floor. It didn't have much of a view, but was big, with a very comfy big bed, piled with lots of soft feather pillows. Luxury!
We were going down to the ground floor to have dinner, but we got off at the wrong floor and found a lovely, stylish restaurant – Man Ho Chinese Restaurant. There was no hesitation about ...
... three days, he warned me jokingly, was long enough to get into trouble. I grinned and assured him I would be no trouble at all. And, apart from a sneaky six-dollar visa waiver fee at the end, the whole thing passed off pretty much as I had expected. I slept on and off for the rest of the night and by morning we were driving past brown, depleted rivers, vanishing drifts of snow and field after field of spindly trees. A dense mist lay over the land and seemed to thicken ...
... whilst waiting with her tortoise she started shouting the place day about these two pigeons that had come inside the building, and how disgusting it was. We ended up on a Peter Pan bus which was nice and gave the perfect time to have a little nap.when we arrived to New York we set off to the subway.... Not 100%!confident we got on the correct line colour and number! but hadn't realised we were on an express train - these don't stop! When it did ...
... with 20% the expected rate. Some restaurants even include in the bill. Day three spent time in Central Park, Staten Island to see the Statue of Liberty and Bloomingdales. We also went to see a very small but excellent museum "Ground Zero Museum". It feature photos taken after 9/11 and the work undertaken to find the bodies of the victims. It was a very sad tour especially the realisation that all of the dogs that helped in the finding of bodies died as a result of the ...
... purchases & I also get the 2nd suitcase I was hoping I’d need J We grab a salad for lunch, by the way, every couple of blocks there’ll be somewhere that has a salad bar, hot food with fresh fruit & sandwiches with plenty of options for juice too & all reasonable priced. Thought I’d have trouble eating healthy over here but it’s been very easy thankfully but I have gone back to bottled water instead of drinking from the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!