John Street Suites By Aba
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
We awoke in good time to finish our packing and have breakfast at Pret a Manger. We managed to leave the hotel about 10.45am and made our way down to Penn Station. It was a longer distance than Grand Central but we got there in time to buy a ticket for the 11.37am train and shuttle to the airport. There was quite a crush of people waiting for our train, but once it arrived, it took us out to the airport using New ...
We wake up, look at the surroundings after the rain last night, and pack our tent up and wipe it down as much as we can before rolling it up. We eat breakfast and struggle to sit down because the picnic table is made out of wood and it definitely was wet, so sitting on the edge of it was all we could do.
We shower and pack up and make our way out of this terrible caravan park and head towards New York City. Today we knew we had to check into our hotel ...
... in the middle of the river and he could make use of the current. He questioned the kayaker but Rich replied saying he always does this route it;s much faster, Bryan was not convinced.
Bryan's hand hit the kayakers paddle, no damage, but the kayaker was much too close to him, and has been for most of the swim. Back off Rich!
... why are the egg options so tricky....just fried is fine. Walked up 5th to Macy's and I spent three hours, that I will never get back, sat on one of those seats where people try shoes on, while they tried on shoes. If I had a foot fettish, this might have been the best three hours of my life.....but I haven't and it wasn't. We then walked up 5th to the park. It had rained while we were in Macy's but by the time we reached ...
... we enjoyed some Bloody Mary's at 10:30 in the morning!! I also tried biscuits and gravy, the biscuits being like scones but savoury and less dense. He also took us on a bike ride. We hired some bikes and cycled around Brooklyn and Williamsburg, going right along the east river and through Prospect Park, which was beautiful. It was labour day bank holiday weekend so there was a good vibe about the place. That same evening Steve invited us to his friends ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!