John Street Suites By Aba
Travel Blogs from New York City
... flightaware.com/live/flight/UAE2 04/history/20150104/1540Z/KJFK/OMDB
DXB-DUR (EK775: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAE7 75/history/20150105/0630Z/OMDB/FALE
Putting in the flight number into Google also works :D
I will post pics and stories when home or on the flight. It was just not possible to update as much as I would have liked to.
See ya soon(ish) ;)
This morning we got up early and headed to the upper east side to the metropolitan museum of art. This place was just huge! We got to see roman, Greek, Egyptian, Indian, Turkish and English period displays. It took us 3 or 4 hours and we really quickly walked through it! We then caught the subway back to Times Square for lunch before we were due at the letterman show. We stopped in at tgi Fridays Times Square! ...
... a few restaurants in areas and it is a very popular destination for tourists and locals in the weekend, and today being a sunny Saturday it was packed. We started the walk at 14th Street and followed it to the end at 39th Street. From there we made our way yet again to Time Square where we had Japanese for dinner before making our last trip back to Queens. Unfortunately we had trouble navigating the trains again and jumped on a train that didn't go to the station we wanted. Instead ...
... terrorist attack on September 11, 2001. Where the famous Twin Towers stood, there are now two pools with cascading water flowing from the edges. Panels around both pools list the names of the almost 3,000 people from 115 countries, who perished that day. We entered the museum, where we were lucky enough to have timed our arrival to attend a presentation by three persons, who were directly associated with 9/11. Robert was employed ...
... br> This became a brand in itself and developed into a company which marketed not just furniture and small articles of everyday use made of glass, ceramics, silver and metal, but also jewellery and clothing – in line with the spirit of art as a holistic concept. The most famous example is Josef Hoffmann’s Palais Stoclet (1905-1911) in Brussels, which was entirely furnished with objects from the Wiener Werkstätte.
It shows ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
235 W 46th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $73
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!