John Street Suites By Aba
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Today I went to the Hershey factory and me and Luke got a tT-Shirt with the Hershey logo Once we got to The Big Apple ( New York ) we drove to our hotel and got unpacked and we walked to a playground and then went to dinner and had baked ziti and pizza. After that we walked back to our hotel and went to ...
... flight over New York City Shopping on 5th Avenue Ice skating in Central Park NY hotdog in Central Park The Christmas tree at Rockefeller Centre The "bull" on wall St The Statue of Liberty A walking tour - Times Square area Lunch in SoHo The window display's at Macy's ...plus much more When in New York you can't miss going to Broadway and we saw Chicago and Mama Mia. Explore New York = ...
... to see some great friends in fall...awe New England fall. Unfortunately work got in the way and I had to leave early from my vacation so I got precious little time (but quality time with my friends and the city) there before heading to NYC to run the 5 boroughs.
I stayed with my friends Emile, Rufus and Shaka like I usually do in NYC. This time in Harlem...oooo dangerous...well or not, such a nice neighborhood and it even has nearby Riverside Park to run along.
... head "Friends" is all so real! I am so disappointed to learn that all this time I have believed in a fake "Friends". Anyway, because this is the 20 year anniversary of the start of the show, they actually have a pop-up Central Perk Coffee Shop in the city, but not here.
After we finish the tour, we go on back to one of Remy's recommended spots Rocco's Pasticceria which just sells Italian desserts....yum! This is definitely my kind of shop. We both ask if they can make ...
... proper laughs. Plenty of under the breath giggles but not much more. I laughed maybe 3 times... dont recommend.
Off to times square to show it to dad and courts at night time, but it was also busy as hell as all of the broadway shows had just finished. My tour guiding duties were fulfilled for the day, so it was back to the hotel to do some planning for tomorrow's activities. It's tough being so well ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!