No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Jodlerwirt Salzburg
Travel Blogs from Salzburg
Awake at 0600 dressed, breakfast & left at 0830 for our morning trip to Salzburg. And sunshine as we leave Innsbruck. As we leave onto motorway there is quite a blockage on the oncoming side ( fortunately ) trucks ++ probably due to a religious holiday tomorrow. Trucks are not permitted on highway on weekends or public holidays. We arrived in Salzburg 10am after a short toilet stop just before. As we were too early to check into our hotel we met a ...
... so incredibly neat, especially after being in Italy where they have the chaos theory perfected. I think they must have a pressure release valve somewhere as they are so contained. Maybe it's on the ski slopes and sport where they happily take on danger with no fear.
Salzburg Dining, Adam decided on the Barenwirt Restaurant, which took some finding until we worked out we were standing in front of it. Unfortunately they were booked out so we booked in for ...
... 6-7 different places the movie was filmed.
So a few interesting notes:
1. Salzburg did the movie and thought nothing of it except that Americans kept coming to the city and weren't interested in Mozart's House but instead wanted to see all the locations the Sound of Music was filmed.
2. The gazebo was brought back to Salzburg so Americans could see it.
3. Two different houses were ...
... view of the lover's locks on the bridge and orange glow from the sun rising behind the fortress. First order of business: eat, and we sampled the Hotel Sacher breakfast buffet. I had poached eggs and Annissa had an omelet. Then we had some stuff and then some more stuff until we had too much, but we needed to "carb load" for a day of walking around Salzburg and "hiking" up the mountain. After breakfast, we headed across the ...
... Trapp was a postulate and all the ‘nunny’ bits of the film were shot (very hard not to be disrespectful and start singing ‘how do you solve a problem like Maria?’)
On another day we checked out Schloss Mirabell, the palace the Archbishop priest built for his beloved Mistriss Salome (well he did die with 15 children you know!) Saw the gardens, stairs, statues and fountains of “Do Re ...
Other places to stay in Salzburg
Fanny-von-Lehnert-Strasse 7, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Nice Hotel-don't like the location
- Fantastic.... Great Reception Staff & Room Service
- Merry Christmas!
Rainerstrasse 6 - 8, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $129
- Good value for money - its got a gym and pool!
- OK hotel but you deserve better if you are on holiday
- Excellent hotel in a good location
Franz-Josef-Strasse 26, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Great hotel & location
- Was very good for the price
- Good hotel, lousy service
Auerspergstrasse 4, Salzburg | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel, Great Service
- Beautiful friendly hotel
Alpenstrasse 6, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Great hotel in a great city!
- Modern Classic
- Best Western Castellani Parkhotel
Rainerstrasse 31, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $113
Suedtirolerplatz 13, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $119
Sterneckstrasse 20, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Bayerhamerstrasse 14 a, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $94
Schwarzstrasse 5 - 7, Salzburg | 5 star hotelfrom $265
- Wonderful hotel
- Wonderful Hotel
- The Sacher Hotel, the ONLY place stay when in Salzburg
Neutorstrasse 8, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Franz-Brotzner-Strasse 15, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Munchner Bundesstrasse 114a, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Elisabethstrasse 45A, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Carl Zuckmayer Strasse 1, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Getreidegasse 37, Salzburg | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A Beautiful, Charming Hotel
- Salzburg in a nutshell
- Wonderful and Quaint
St Julien Strasse 21-23, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Loved this Hotel
- Great location, breakfast & staff
- Nice hotel and close to the train station
Hildmannplatz 5, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $111
Auerspergstrasse 61, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Great Hotel
- Nice hotel, a little out of the way
- Luxury for reasonable price!
Schallmooser Hauptstrasse 1, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Giselakai 3-5, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- 8/10...could have been 10..
- The best Hotel in Salzburg!
- Wouldn't stay here again
Paris-Lodron-Strasse 1, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Good Stay in Salzburg
- Excellent stay,good price
- Lovely Stay
Linzer Gasse 20, Salzburg | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Maxglaner Hauptstrasse 45, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Alpenstrasse 115-117, Salzburg | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Lieferinger Hauptstrasse 120, Salzburg | 3 star hotelfrom $120