Jinjiang MetroPolo Hotel Shanghai (Minhang District)
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Jinjiang MetroPolo Hotel Shanghai (Minhang District)
Travel Blogs from Shanghai
... br> Our impressions from one day in Shanghai:
- Construction industry here is booming - we passed many huge commercial high-rise construction projects on our train ride today. Each one has its own construction worker temporary housing complex.
- Shanghai is doing a really good job of greening their city. Whole 'forests' of new trees have been planted, we assume to help clean the air and create a better living ...
... I have to admit it was ok. The potatoes were better than the greasy McDonalds I am so much more familiar with.
As someone with a chronic illness and a compromised immune system you have to imagine the thought of being crammed into a flying plague bus for twenty-four hours is kind of my own personal hell. Add a bit of anxiety to that mix and you have a recipe for a terrific flight. All that was missing was some giant person ...
Markets: When buying things at markets buyer beware, extremely high probability it is a knock off and there are different levels of knock offs the "A" knock off is basically top quality item. You might pay $150 US for a top quality Omega watch. At the other end of the scale $10 US for one that may last a week. Also when buying give the retailer the closest denomination to the actual price as possible. Some will give you back phony Chinese ...
accountable for myself in all aspects of life including family,
friends, and my career; a responsibility belongs to us because we are
strong enough to bare it
the rights I am afforded with pride and diligence; ...
... different areas. It was really neat, and it got really smokey but still outstanding. On the way home I saw so many fireworks going off on the side of the road, and when I got back to my compound my entire sidewalk was covered in red paper from firecrackers! I did feel bad for the ayi's who were there cleaning it up though.
On Monday, I became a foster mom for a sweet 1 year old dog named Si Bao. Since Scott left, I've toyed with the idea of becoming a ...