No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... This is a new large open air retail, dining, and entertainment district, which will include a huge observation wheel called the High Roller. This wheel is similar to the London Eye and the Singapore Flyer, but bigger. It will be 550 ft high and 520 ft across with 28 glass enclosed cars accommodating 40 people each and will take 30 minutes to complete one full revolution. The views will be spectacular. This complex, which is right next ...
... cabs instead. Got dropped off and had a quick look around then chose a place called Tony Roma's for tea. A couple of people had mentioned this place to me this week so it seemed the logical choice.
After tea we went outside to see the Fremont Experience which is where on the hour they will play a light show on the roof which runs the length of the street. Very impressive. Then it was back inside ...
... to get in the pool with her cocktail ..and did the same thing .she got a bit more water in her cocktail than expected! We went to a burger restaurant at the hotel for dinner..they really don't have small meals here ..everything is huge. Later we went to Cirque de Solieu show LOVE . This was based on the Beatles music..very well done and entertaining. Got to bed after midnight ...need to get up early next morning for helicopter ...
... say I don't think I would bother returning for a meal there. Although, I did enjoy the girls singing to a stag and his friends. After the meal we headed back to the hotel for an early night. Thursday. So this was the GCSE results day and one of the reasons I wanted free wifi in the hotel, unfortunately due to the size of the file I had to wait for it to download for hours, only for it to not open when it was downloaded! We went to breakfast, eggs and bacon, ...
... win back his loss and was only about three dollars down.
We went back to Roulette where I managed to take my five dollars up to 48, only 8 off what I had initially spent. I then dropped down to 30 and decided on my last bet to put it all on red after there were four blacks previously on the board. If I won I would of got 60 dollars, ended on +10. However if I lost I’d of gone down 50 in total. The wheel spun and came up black again so I ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Jerry's Nugget Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing