Travel Blogs from Cahuita
Big_ph stayed here on Dec 18, 2010 during their trip titled: Central- and South-America --- backpacking from Mexico to Ecuador.
- Kayak – along coast then through river in national park
· Heavy rain when we get to river, feel and look like drowned rats!
· Old oil drill now a mini hot spring
· Beans, rice and chicken for lunch
· Heavy rain, book time
· Watched From Paris with Love movie at a restaurant
· Mel taught …
- Three and a half hour boat ride from Tortuguero to Puerto Limon, passing many birds and a massive crocodile!
· Guy at Limon dock offered us a "special deal" on taxi ride to Limon of $10 (normal rate we read was $6).
· Ended up catching a ride with nice French couple (who we caught boat with) down to Cahuita (they had a hire car …
After a few days in Puerto Viejo we went north to Cahuita. We only spent one full day here in the national park. Very pretty...we saw a bunch of sloths and howler monkeys. that's about it for Cahuita, nothing too exciting. OH we also saw a bootlegged version of the sex and the city movie...I was so excited!
Because we had such a huge day of traveling ahead of us, we were actually up and ready and down to the hotel at an appropriate time, to get the taxi to the boat into town. It was an awful lot faster to get to the drop off point by car, even though there was still a ten minute hike to the beach at the end. We made it into Tamarindo, only to …
TripAdvisor Reviews Jenny's Cabinas Cahuita
Other places to stay in Cahuita
Cahuita National Park, Cahuita | Hotelfrom $60
Entrada Plaza Viquez, Cahuita | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Cahuita | 3 star hotelfrom $53
Cahuita | Hotelfrom $45
Playa Grande, Cahuita | Hotelfrom $55
Playa Negra road, Cahuita | Hotelfrom $35
Cahuita | Hotelfrom $50
200 m north and 50 m east of Ricky's Bar, Cahuita | Hotelfrom $20