Jasper Inn & Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Jasper Inn & Suites
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... They too had some kind of bug problem, as did we in Montana.
We're away from everybody here and the sun has quickly fallen as it is wont to do in the flatlands. Dinner was "lefties" from last eve. The chicken had been grilled on the Q and the pasta had a few miles on it, but the Lynn did her usual doctoring and made it fine.
We have all but one of our reservations for Florida down to where we'll meet the kids. Now we have about ten ...
... growing, as straight as pencils, to heights of over one-hundred feet.
The changes are more than environmental. After living within the sound of the surf for the last five months, everything feels different here. Maybe knowing that it will be at least six months before we see the beaches of South Carolina coupled with the fact that we will be continually moving north by west, crossing the Great Plains of Nebraska, then north again into the ...
... road shoulder. I have to think that the border is simply ignored whereas the TEXAN body roads are well cared for. Jasper has a nice econo motel nextdoor to a Walmart. I drank a quart of half and half( a trick learned in Japan) and a half gallon of pulpy OJ in order to maximize my sustenance intake. I am dosing on cold and flu medicine regularly at this point in tea form and pill form to ward off, worse than I already have, ...