Jared Coffin House
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Jared Coffin House
TripAdvisor Reviews Jared Coffin House Nantucket
Travel Blogs from Nantucket
There are miles & miles of unspoilt beaches, dunes, marshes & forests, it truly is a National treasure. The National Park Visitors Centre shows a great video on the Capes glacial origin which mostly involves the advance & retreat of the last continental ice sheet & the rise in sea levels that followed.
There are lots of ...
... two nights. We travelled along Cape Cod National Seashore, famous for its spectacular sand dunes, and made another stop at Chatham Light and Veteran's Park Beach.
Places on ...
... wedding photos. If you are interested, contact me. Therefore, this post will limit its photos to mostly the places and sights we saw.
Praying that the rain would not fall, we walk to the cobblestone street location where we catch a chartered bus to the Sankaty Head Beach Club where the wedding ceremony will be ...
... anyone who cares...
Rules of the Road/ Trip Missions:
1. Dance a lot, Drive a lot
2. Try lots of downhome southern cookin' while still managing to loose 10 pounds
3. Wear cowboy boots & derby hats
4. Don't get lost, robbed or shot up
5. Take lots of pictures posing in front of cheesy attractions and at every state line
6. Lindsey must sing at least one song ...