Jagello Business Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
TripAdvisor Reviews Jagello Business Hotel Budapest
Travel Blogs from Budapest
- Today, Saturday, we went to a small town about half an hour away and had lunch and then wandered thru the markets. Earlier in day we went on a city tour and walked around shops, church and outlook seeing all over budapest. Di had a wedge tail ...
We all slept in a bit this morning. After two days of skiing/snowboarding everyone was tired and needed one last day to sleep in before school starts again tomorrow. Of course, everyone also had their lists of aches and pains this morning, and we are almost out of Tylenol.
After checking out, we took a short walk into the Weitental recreation area, which surrounds the hotel. The boys decided to try the hotel ...
... Hungarian fruits), and Hungarian wine. We were even able to pick up a few words in Hungarian during our stay. Notably szervusz (hello); köszönöm (thank you); igen (yes); jó (good); egy, negy, hat, hét, tiz (one, four, six, seven, ten). The numbers being mostly just for fun and to make the kids laugh :)
Friday after we arrived was spent visiting with Tom's aunt, cousin Andi and her children Bori, Bank and Boti. Later that night ...
- Try a chimney cake. It’s a delicious dessert made of dough, sugar and a number of different toppings you can choose from that is in the shape of a chimney. Ashlyn chose cinnamon and was very pleased.
- Take the free walking tour called the Communism Walk.
- Get your cash from an ATM before going through customs. You won't find one outside.
- Go to a ruin bar. There are ...
... Bottomless pond, close to where my grandparents used to live. I used to go there as a child and we'd sometimes get an ice cream in the way there as a treat. It was a little sad to see it looking a little worse for wear, with homeless people sleeping in the park. It's one of the sad consequences of the free market economy that I've noticed increasing- graffiti and homelessness. Jim fed the ducks I the pond with some stale pogacsa that we had and we saw a wedding party getting ...