Days Inn Neptune Beach
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Neptune Beach
... br> Those of you who know my husband will get a chuckle out of our first evening in town. We went to Barbie and Ed’s favorite little seafood shack, Singleton’s. Now when I say, shack, I mean shack. Ed says that one day he expects it will fall right into the water and given the condition of the building, I think he’s probably right. The place has lots of character though, with cats that lay around on the porch getting lots love from ...
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... we were now taking on water. Nonetheless, that day we had smooth water, good weather and relatively calm winds as well as lovely houses and marshes to gaze at along the way. In fact, it was perhaps the calmest water we had seen since the beginning of the journey. But, there was some urgency to make port due to the need to arrive at high tide because of the location of this particular marina. We did manage to arrive at high tide but the currents made this a very tricky ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
More great choices in Neptune Beach
Search for more deals in Neptune Beach
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations