J Street Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews J Street Inn San Diego
Travel Blogs from San Diego
... of being unprepared is a little frightening so it's making me at least think about doing things that need to be done.
I've been super stressed the last couple weeks due to a few snags with my transfer to UAA but just got some fantastic news that I'm going to be paying basically the same amount for my classes at UAA as I was for community college here ...
... to deal with noise, heavy equipment and house crushing down next door.
We went to call Bob to let him know we were home and his dog and house sitting chores where done. Then we realized our phones were not working. No dial tone, no ringing no anything… Wh hoped Bob would sense we were home without direct contact. (Thursday night and the phone is still dead. Cox is supposedly doing something but meanwhile….
Are you still counting the hours? Well we ran out ...
... hurry. You've got time. Relax. Listen to your breathing (AN*:a little meditation going on here).
- Without moving: feel each part of your body. Your: toes, feet, ankles, work your way all the way to your ears…there is no hurry. You've got time.
- Take a walk outside. Don't let the weather deter you.
- Listen for the sounds, and identify each one.
- If you see the dog tell it 'hello', the dog is probably lonely too.
- When you ...
... 2 packets of thin Hursheys chocolate (of course!), 8 marshmellows, and two sticks for toasting our marshmellows in the fire pit. Felt like we were back camping at the farm! I think you are right Grandy. I think they are called Smores because they were delicious and yes we did want some more!!
The fire pit is lovely, even though it is gas, you can still toast your marshmellows and its lots of fun. Steph and Aaron had fun toasting ...
With pensions gone or never were
They pass the time at Tuttle Creek
Having given up on the lives most seek
They live to die at Tuttle Creek
Sierra night and stars abound
As I lie on sandy ground
The wind rushes forth and then retracts
As if to say, these are my mountains, go away
The morning clear and crisp with dew
I load my pack, retie a shoe
I walk a slow and even ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $218
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $181
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
3737 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego | 3 star hotel$174 average
- Pleasantly surprised
- A Disappointing experience
- Great Vacation- would return again
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $148
ดินแดง, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $187
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate