Islazul Villa Los Laureles
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Islazul Villa Los Laureles
TripAdvisor Reviews Islazul Villa Los Laureles Cuba
Travel Blogs from Cuba
... rose petals and infused with rose fragrance. We’re having a grand time!
It’s after 0100 hours. I really have to get to bed! Tomorrow we are off the ship early for an excursion on Aruba to a Butterfly farm. I am sure most of you await my account of that adventure with baited breath. No? A mild yawn? Complete indifference? Wait! We’re also going on a sunset rum catamaran cruise. That’s better! Video at ...
... interesting. After the four mile walk, we had a late lunch in the slave cave (palanque) El Palenque de los Cimarrones.
Stop at a farm en route - banana and coconut available to buy and a demonstration of machete use - Ari always gets involved with this!
We headed back to El Rancho in time for sunbathe and swim in the curvaceous pool Before dinner a number of us headed to the nearby bat cave (Cueva del Indio) to watch the exodus and ...
... Proper rum. Not like the Aguardiente in Columbia that tastes of Sambuca. It cost less than a pound!
After an essentially sleepless night the last few hours on-board were spent doing anything we could to evade the sun. Unlike Indian trains there is no air conditioning and there are also no curtains. The luggage compartment became our new home. Pulled in to Santiago at about midday having left Havana at 6pm. The lady we had been staying with in Havana had sorted us ...
Our longest distance driving day
- Today we made the longest drive on the whole trip in one day 490 km, it took us 6.5 hours…. Since the Carretera Central is not really an autobahn…. And we share the road with the trucks, horse cards, bikes and people and come through every town.
- But we came along some real nice ...
- In Mexico Fidel started to plan the revolution with Che and Cienfuegos
- Castro and 81 companions set sail to go to Cuba for a ...
Other places to stay in Cuba
Carretera de Las Morlas, Varadero | 4 star hotel
- Excellent new hotel
- Not Impressed.
- Loved Blau Varadero watch where you are walking
Neptuno, esquina Prado y Zulueta, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great location and hotel
- Stay at the Parque Central
Tlalpan Sur/South, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Best hotel ever
- Needs Improvement
- An historic beauty, worth every penny
Jardines del Rey, Cayo Coco | Hotelfrom $124
Calle L e/ 23 y 25. Vedado. La Habana, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Would definitely recommend...
- Amazing views; Great Cuisine
- Great Hotel in a fantastic location in Havana
Playa Guardalavaca, Guardalavaca | 3 star hotelfrom $78
Las Morlas, Km 18.5, Varadero | 4 star hotel
- Great Hotel, Great Staff
- I Love the LTI!!!
Ave Paseo entre 1 y 3, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Top Hotel and not too far from Old Havana
- Good Cohiba
- Watch out for long distance calls
Ave 3era, e/ 76 y 80, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Above average hotel
- Could do better....
- Great hotel, even with a toddler
Trocadero 55 e Prado y Zulueta Habana, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- GREAT STAFF!!!
- Grace and elegance among ruins
- Good, but...
Cayo Largo del Sur, Cayo Largo | 4 star hotelfrom $60
Ave 1ra e/ 10 & 12, Varadero | 4 star hotel
- OH dear Oh dear ...lots to still learn here
- I don't ask for much but...
- Happy we chose it
Avenida 1ra entre 60 y 64, Varadero | 4 star hotel
- Incredible beach
- Would have liked to stay
- Jan 2004 to Cuba
Ave. Turistica Tararaco, Playa Santa Lucia | 4 star hotelfrom $8
- A good spot...but....
- Loved the site, the people and the ambiance!
- Noise Noise Noise
Jardines del Rey, Cayo Coco | 5 star hotelfrom $51
Prado 603 esquina Dragones, Havana | 4 star hotel
- Great hotel, good location
- Saratoga hotel, Havana - Great!
- Good blend of modern and traditional
3rd Ave and 70th St, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $70
Calle Jose Marti 262, Trinidad | 5 star hotel$125 average
Calle 9 e/ Boulevard y Ave. Kawama, Varadero | 3 star hotel
- Run for Your Life!!!!
- Very so-so
- Amazing week
Paseo del Prado No 416 , Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Beware of type of room given
- Be warned
- Das inglaterra war sehr schön und gediegen
Ingnacio Agramonte 267, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Could be better.
- Hotel Plaza
- Perfect location
Calle M y Avenida de las Americas, Santiago de Cuba | 3 star hotelfrom $92
Playa Santa Lucia | 3 star hotelfrom $53
- Great for the price we paid
- Entertainment Staff
- Loved the hotel hate cuba