TripAdvisor Reviews Island Inn San Diego
Travel Blogs from San Diego
I have a little over a week before I start my trip up the West Coast from San Diego, California to Anchorage, Alaska. As September has finally gets under way I'm drawing closer to my departure date and am attempting to get things in order for my move. As a procrastinator it has been pretty difficult to not put things off till the last second like I normally would but ...
... in delight to see us home. He ran in circles, got down on floor and rubbed his muzzle a hundred times on every piece of furniture and oriental rug in the house. Then with those big eyes usually hidden behind his hair looked adoringly at each of us in turn and squeezed his head between our knees wanting endless hours of massaging his ears.
We realized that nothing was different. The supposedly July 1st demolition of the house next door had not occurred. This saving Josh ...
... and an apple-crisp burrito with ice-cream & whipped cream! We could hardly roll ourselves out of there!
San Diego was definitely a highlight of our trip down south this year...thank heavens the mystery about whether the traffic would prove too daunting to pull a trailer through the city has been favourably solved, as we are sure we'd like to return! ...
... to embrace loneliness can be among the sweetest discoveries of this whole cruddy process."
* Divorce is an opportunity to explore and develop;
> Rediscovering and introducing new relationships
> Rediscovering the relationship you have with Yourself:
* You can rediscover what good company you are for yourself.
Try this!: Find a place where you can be quiet and alone. Sit quietly and close your eyes. There's no ...
... now and share them. Steph said we had to cook our Smores and have a swim before we packed up our things ready for our early pick up tomorrow.
The hotel put together a lovely little “Smores” pack. What are Smores I ask? Its a pack we can purchase from the hotel for $8.00 (plus tax!!) and it has all we need to make a delicious toasted marshmellow sandwich. The pack includes 8 wafer biscuits, like a crumbly a thin square ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $218
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $181
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Pleasantly surprised
- A Disappointing experience
- Great Vacation- would return again
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Western San Diego, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $187
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate