How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Ione Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Ione Hotel
Travel Blogs from Ione
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
... 17, 17); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">State motto: State sovereignty, national union
State Flower: Violet
State Bird: Cardinal
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... Manor in Citrus Heights. It is centrally located and very quiet. Residents are also very friendly. We shall return here whenever we are back in the area. We also met another couple in the park that are doing the same thing we are. They sold their home in Antelope in October and have been on the road ever since. We discovered we have a lot in common and have become good friends. That's what this lifestyle is all about and we love it. Travel ...
... distance. I wish I could help care for them. I miss them! I guess despite the horrible weather I had, the good thing about coming in May was that it was lamb season and they were everywhere.
- The joy of having every day be a new adventure! Wow that was so awesome and I loved that. I never tired of setting off each day with a new itinerary and new places to see, explore, and experience. I was excited about everywhere I was going, so every day I had something ...