InTown Suites Jackson
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews InTown Suites Jackson
Travel Blogs from Jackson
... mechanic to finish the trunk and they then invited us to join them in the afternoon at Bass Pro, an awesome shop with restaurant and bar attached. Well definitely way too late to get going on the Trace anyway and apart from which, we really enjoy their company.
So after leading us to Bass Pro, which just happened to be directly opposite the lot where they will be practising and, as it so happens, there is a Holiday Inn there as well. So in we check and what do we notice ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
Jackson (day trip to Meridian)
- 9am start for our day trip to Meridian
- Mississippi Blues Trail Markers:
- Rubin Lacy at Pelahatchie
- Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup at Forest
- Meridian Rhythm and blues and Soul Music
- Meridian Jimmy Rodgers and the Blues
- Otis Rush at Philadephia
- We have seen a ...
- Filled up with fuel – regular $36.00 at $2.30 per gallon
- Mississippi Blues Trail markers x 3:
- The Blue Room
- Willie Dixon (birth place is Vicksburg)
- The Red Tops
- Michel's Record ...
- Breakfast at budget hotel
- Drove downtown to visit information centre. It was closed and sign referred us to music festival venue
- Lunch at Steve’s as Coffee Roasters Café was also closed
- Drove over the railway tracks to what turns out to be the wrong side of town. Went to Savers to Go for supplies
- Drove around downtown ...