Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... eyed! We then headed for the train station and it was Goodbye Laos Hello Thailand!!! And what a difference it was going first class this time - Judy and Dave's compartment had an interleading door in to our compartment. The loos were spotless and I wish you could have seen the snow white cotton blanket!!!! This wonderful train stewardess welcomed us on to the train but as soon as she realized we weren't buying coffee etc from her, she ...
... Crocodile show, I eventually got my wish and had my photo op moment with a tiger. What struck me was how huge they actually are close up and on touch, how firm and strong they feel. Of course I was a little nervous but it all looked perfectly safe and was conducted by staff well. I later got the added bonus of having my photo taken with a baby chimp. They're so cute and it just like holding a human baby. Great day ...
... getting everything arranged they offered me another shirt for 800 baht which I had also been debating cause the shirts are slim fit and fit like glove. I picked out one with some green so I could have some more color options and then asked about a tie to go with that shirt. He said sure but that will have to see when you pick up for 100 baht to make sure it matches, which was acceptable to me. I will be returning between 6 and 7 pm tomorrow to check out everything and pick them ...
So we got to Bangkok after two seriously long bum numbing flights and met a girl called Paige 21, travelling alone... So we are sharing a hotel for the night with her. It was a two bed room and they added a bed so our room is basically one big bed!) i had mango and ...
... get over the terrifying event and I comfort Eve as much as I can without needing to laugh. Once calm, we can begin to get ready for the night ahead. Up in our room we start chatting to our room mates who tell us they want to visit the Sky Bar, This is place in the film The Hangover, the really tall building with the incredible views of the city. So we plan to meet them there after dinner with our other friend we just met from the Netherlands. Its a long, humorous taxi ride ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Intown Residence Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere