TripAdvisor Reviews Intown Residence Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... Without a doubt the creepiest moment of my life. A prostitute followed me home one night telling me that she was "good at boom boom" and that I was "bad at boom boom", I don't know if she was trying to goad me into proving her wrong, or just got me confused with someone else (maybe all white people look the same to her) but either way I didn't really appreciate it, so I ran away. So that's about it really, as I said I'm sat in ...
... not to go home. He fell in love with Thailand and made a fortune marketing silks to the western world. Although he disappeared mysteriously in 1967, his home still stands in the middle of Bangkok and displays so much artwork from around Southeast Asia. While waiting for the tour, we had tea. Thai iced tea is fantastic. It's a tea with sweetened condensed milk. During the trip, I managed to find the tea a number of ...
... came to about £3.80), and mine was really nice (although Soph didn't get so lucky with her dish and barely ate anything). After that we contemplated doing something cultural but then decided that we both really wanted to see Jurassic World 4. The idea had teased us in India but we could never quite fit it into the schedule. Now we had nothing to stop us..... The cinema we went to was really plush and super cheap (like £3.50 for a ticket). It was so cheap, ...
It's was an excellent interactive hands on museum, plus air conditioned!
... wasn't much here, we stopped here for 30 mins, we were good to go after that. Stopped at a temple, which had a lot of construction around it, took a few pics, got an ice cream and then left. Did see a lot of the original Thai houses which was nice. Back to the pier and trekked home, at least it was cooler. Ended up going through Koh San road doing a lot of market stops. Finally returned with aching feet. Decided to go for a foot massage, b went for another Swedish ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
847 Phetchaburi Road, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $304
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85