TripAdvisor Reviews Intermotel Lummen
Travel Blogs from Lummen
"What beer would you like?" asks the bar tender at The Capital.
"Uhm…" Sheer panic. And it is written all over my face. This is a bar with over 2000 different kinds of beer! How am I supposed to choose!? There are two menus in front of me. One lists the beers alphabetically and the other by 'type' and I don't even know where to begin.
I need to remember following things for my next mototrip:
- learn the basics of a moto (always handy when troubles)
- bring rainclothes
- bring clothes for winter
- use bins for on the motorcyle
- tools for fixing the ...
There are only two days left before I leave with two people, Hadewych and Jurgen, to Bulgaria for ten days! This together with the fact that we are going to pick roses with the local gypsies in Kazanlak makes it super exciting. The plan for this trip is to work on the rose field for the first few days. We will later learn to make the ...
... had to wait until all the leaders, peloton and various stragglers passed until we could move.
Our last stop was at Hill 60 where many tunnelers of the allies managed to dig under theGerman lines and place explosives, a lot of explosives. In June 1917, these were detonated and the explosion was heard in London and Paris. Needless to say many Germans were killed but the fighting raged on.
As well as the casualty numbers, the number of artillery shells ...
Na de selectie kunnen 36 boeken blijven, 62 vliegen de deur uit. Enkele dingen die ik opmerkte:
* Voor elk boek van een Vlaming heb ik er tien van een Nederlander. De donkere and sinistere klank van veel Vlaamse boeken heeft me dan toch nooit echt kunnen bekoren.
* Zoveel koffietafel boeken ("kunst"). Waar zat ik met m'n hoofd? Ging ik soms indruk maken op iemand met hun gewicht en omvang?
* De selectie die blijft gaat over vroege jaren ...