Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... They have one the same in Shanghai, China that Geoff took a photo of a couple of years ago, so he wanted to get a photo of this one too. The guide on the bus told us that people fly from japan and other parts of Asia just to touch the bull, One day it had a barricade around the bull for some reason and people were crying because they couldn’t touch it.
The buildings are so large and there are so many of them. I’m starting to adjust to ...
... section where they have thoughtfully planted a garden of artificial flowers for everyone's enjoyment- so practical, at least they don't die or need watering.
We have decided that since it such a beautiful day and the weather is not going to be so charitable tomorrow, we would like to do a Central Park bike ride. Our New York passes give us either a 2 hour tour or 4 hours rental. We decide on the tour. What a great decision! Our tour guide, Stan is very ...
... pocket. "Here you go," I said handing the pick to the busker. "You might wanna try this. This is a Fred Kelly thumb pick. A Bumblebee, he calls it. It fits like a thumb pick but the point is actually a plectrum that you can swivel to suit your style." The busker slipped it on his thumb. "Say," he smiled, strumming a few chords, "that feels fine. I like that. This could revolutionise my playing." "Play something in D," said harp man. Ignoring that, I pulled out my wallet ...
... loop of the park on the cycle path. It took us from 59th street up to 110th street at the north of the park. We climbed the hills, and freewheeled down again, and about three quarters of the way round we stopped for an ice cream. After the first loop we all chose a spot to have our pictures taken. Ruth and I chose the lake and JJ chose a fountain in the south of the park. We set off for a truncated loop, visiting JJ's spot first. ...
... the flat when I arrived. On the phone I stupidly explained to Thomas how I thought he was a yellow taxi which of course he heard. When I got off the phone I then had the guy screaming at me for 10mins to get out of his taxi and stop scaring his passengers – he was the one screaming and scaring everyone, not me. I honestly thought he was going to either dump me on the side of the road and take my bags or shoot me! I ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!