Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Heading to Barcelona, we aren't really too sure what to expect in the land of Gaudi, tapas and fabulous wines. We know it will be a lively city and we are sure we will find it fascinating, but it will be a far cry from the last Christmas trip to Patagonia. Unlike that trip, which I literally spent years planning, ...
... purchases & I also get the 2nd suitcase I was hoping I’d need J We grab a salad for lunch, by the way, every couple of blocks there’ll be somewhere that has a salad bar, hot food with fresh fruit & sandwiches with plenty of options for juice too & all reasonable priced. Thought I’d have trouble eating healthy over here but it’s been very easy thankfully but I have gone back to bottled water instead of drinking from the ...
More New York....down town and that big chick in the water with a flameUp bright and early to head down to battery park to get on the boat to take us over to liberty island to see the lady herself up close and personal. Heaps and heaps of birds so we done a loop of the island, got a photo and made our way back to the boat haha literally 20 minutes get in, get a photo and get out. The next stop was Ellis island but neither of us knew what it was or had ever heard of it so ...
... We went for lunch as they do a great value 2 course set menu. It was so tasty finished off nicely with some marshmallows (my favourite sweet) and macaroons. In the afternoon Mum, Dad and I walked off lunch around the shops and visited the Atlas statue and Rockefeller Plaza. In the evening we went to the David Koch theatre to watch the National Ballet of Canada performing Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. The production ...
... because I am not one of these people running around the city not understanding how to use a map and follow directions. I finally found an information booth for the area and asked the lady there if she could help me. She said she didn't think that the store was there anymore because a lot of people relocated after Hurricane Sandy since that area was hit so hard. She did a quick search on her computer and said their only ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!