Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Yet another efficient treatment consists in a combination manufactured from 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds, a teaspoon of edible gum and one more of cardamom, a 50 % a teaspoon of nutmeg powder and two teaspoons of sugar. All these elements are ground till they turn out to be powder. The mixture is taken at each two hrs.
You can acquire yet another valuable treatment method ...
... bottle of water (they won't let you bring any liquids on the plane) in hopes they would deflate. It didn't work. We made it to Singapore and through security around 2am on Monday. We made sure to give all excellent smiley face reviews for the airport workers. We got back to Rachel's apartment and got some sleep with a cute puppy at my feet. I'm excited for my first day in Singapore! Until next time, ...
... provide a wind mitigation inspection from the roofing contractor or purchase a "Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection" kind (1802 type) about $90-$a hundred and fifty the saving can make a big big difference in your property owners once-a-year top quality based on many elements by regulation to supply Windstorm Decline Mitigation discount rates to property owners that qualify. WLM is the act of reducing the amount of loss that is ...
... That is when I broke down and advised her almost everything. She then advisable that I check out some alternate options this kind of as Reiki and chakra healing. She proposed that I consider some calming meditation exercises.
I made the decision to give meditation and chakra healing a consider. It authorized me to switch in excess of a new leaf, by achieving the well balanced existence that absolutely everyone wishes.
... massage motor is peaceful and strong and is mounted on the beds body. Many people like to be quietly lulled to slumber by being carefully massaged. Of training course, if you want a more invigorating massage then set the control to a greater location.
The primary explanation why a flat bed brings about people soreness is that gaps are created the place you legs ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!