Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... that attended was given water and a sandwich when leaving.
Following the service our guide took us along 125th St, which is basically Harlem's High Street, We visited the Magic Johnson Theatre and the Apollo which launched some famous acts including The Jackson 5.
In the afternoon we took a walk along the Highline which is a park that used to be a high level train line running along the east side of Manhattan from 9th to 34th Street. The views from ...
... a Harpoon UFO Pumpkin beer. It was really good. And only $6, which it very good for fairly central in Manhattan. Then it was time to catch a train back to Irvington before I turned into a pumpkin (haha, oh I am so amusing...or perhaps not.)
All in all, a pretty amazing day where I have seen a lot of New York City. I think by the end of tomorrow I will have seen the main things I want to see - this means that my final weekend in New York I can focus on shopping and ...
... back with Thomas after Orlando as we have both been waiting for Fall to arrive and to see the leaves turn colour. We finished Stan and Robin’s trip with a spot of shopping in Bloomingdales or as Robin liked to call it Bloomies (like Rachel in Friends). That evening Robin and I said goodbye to Stan and had pizza in the flat whilst we both packed. Robin was packing to go home and I was packing to go to Orlando and meet Thomas.
... some pics and discover there is an Apple Store on the upper level of the main hall- they have really iconic locations, we also found one under the Louvre in Paris. Anyway, we admire the building for a while and read about how they were going to demolish the facade and parts of the terminal to modernize it in 1968 but fortunately, there was some opposition and the strongest was from Jacqueline Kennedy who fought to retain the building for future generations. Luckily she ...
Uptown and Bronx loops today. Along Central Park west to see how the other half live! Then through Harlem and across the bridge to the Bronx and past Yankee stadium where we are going tomorrow for the baseball. Back to midtown via Central Park west, very late lunch then back to hotel shower change then off to the August Wilson Theatre 51st Street to watch Jersey Boys - one of the best musicals I've seen. After the show a late dinner at really funky diner across form ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!