Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... and it was better than the United Club Lounge. Soups, meats, snacks, cookies and a full bar. We will stay here till we board our plane.
The Airbus 340 is quite a plane with seats that became beds. They reclined into 4 different positions. We were in seats C1 & 2 Business Class, so had plenty of room for the 8 hour flight.
Will try to sleep! ...
... of eateries.
I ordered a Tuscan toasted cheese sandwich. It tasted a bit like welsh rarebit. Yummy! We were sitting outside, looking back to Manhattan and New Jersey. There was an older Jewish chap sitting next to us, and John tried to engage him in conversation, but he was very reticent.
He did say that he came from Syria. There were a fair few Jews on the ferry to the island, including a group of cute little boys wearing ...
Top of the rock Top of the rock tour Radio city tour The ride sideway bus tour Started out at 8am again this morning and went non stop til 4.30. Had a bite to eat. Peter went to find a bottle shop while we all came back to our rooms for shower and to get ready to go to Barbara's place for drinks at 6.30. Took a while ...
This morning the art and media students went to a photography workshop at Central station with a local freelance photographer. The students were taught about leading lines, subjects and backgrounds. Judith was really pleased with the creativity of the lauries students. At the same time the music and drama students were being put through their paces in a Broadway workshop. ...
... Tim Keller is a name which is becoming well known in Australia. This church meets on three campuses around NYC and has its central office on Broadway in Times Square. The church could be described as a well-kept secret, at least for those who are not used to the hustle and bustle of New York. When these intrepid travelers finally found the sought after worship place, it was actually in the Salvation Army facility on the way to Lower Manhattan.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!