Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... They built the wall to keep the British out! Wall St is famous as the financial heart of America and to some the world. There is old buildings to wander around and the giant Bull statue. Luckily for us by early afternoon the rain cleared and the sun came out and we slowly started to dry.
From Wall St it is a short walk to the World Trade Centre complex which was attacked on 9/11. We visited the 9/11 Memorial which consists of two large waterfalls on ...
... and had so much fun we didnt exit till 4pm. We passed time looking at the amazing exhibits, watching imax and the awesome planetarium. Ween we got back outside it was dry and the sun was coming out. We checked into the hotel, nipped out for food and relaxed. Having missed a nights sleep we were very tired.
We were eating breakfast at 7;30am and then we took a subway all the way to the south of Manhattan to get a ferry ...
... Peter Aiello at Major League Baseball NY for making those arrangements. Brad at Metlife was also very accomodating with his time given he is the President. I would say that MCU Stadium on Coney Island just shades the other two because of the fireworks post match and the fact that we got invited up to the MCU box to watch the game post tour. The ballparks are quite different even though both have ocean views wgilst Metlife at around 82,000 is just massive and has 27,000 car bays ...
... the bed is a dream) and just two blocks from Times Square.After a quick shower we headed out to explore the city. Had a quick drink at a boutique brewery around the corner ...not much atmosphere ....so moved on to Daves Irish Pub where we spent the next few hours sitting at a bar talking to the locals including a guy from ...
Paul McCartney at Barclays Center June 8th and 10th! We are only minutes away from NYC! Book with us now at unbeatable rates!
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!