Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... then spend the day looking with just a short break for coffee before being asked to leave at closing time! That is how to spend a day. So many different areas of art covered from Greeks, Asian, African and American through to Monet, Picasso, Dante Gabriel Rossetti to Jackson Pollock and Mark Rothko! We saw one splendid Bridget Riley too. We were offered seats on the metro today: the first time since arriving in the USA. It's everyone for himself and the weak ...
The week before I left for South Africa was incredibly busy. I was still recovering from oral surgery and was rushing to finish my Corporate Finance final exam, while also working on my Accounting project. By the time I got home from work on Friday it was 8:00 PM and I had not put a single thing in my suitcase, so I decided to have a cup of coffee and stay up all night packing, since I had to leave my house 3:00 ...
Our final stop of New York City arrived all too quickly. With just over 24 hours in town we didn't have a second to spare.
Mum and Dad decided to cancel their grand plans of cramming in a few more tourist sites in favour of us experiencing and appreciating Central Park and catching up with some New York friends.
For those of you have yet to experience Central Park, it is HUGE! Covering 843 ...
... are the second wealthiest church after the Vatican. It must be all the money they get from owning all the buildings along Wall Street. They also have the largest pane glass window in America, second in the world after Notre Dame.
Grants Tomb is the least visited presidential grave. I found this fact very sad seeing as he is on the $50 bill. Ulysses S Grant is the 18th president of the united states and is buried beside his wife Julia.
... places like this but I'm not! Think James St Market in the Valley but bigger and with counters selling coffee, deli, cheese, bakery and more. I found some Kombucha and yoghurt (my belly needs some good bugs). In the yoghurt section was Noosa yoghurt, labelled as Aussie style yoghurt but made in Connecticut. I took photos of one of the cheese counters for Jo Mc and of the cookies for Rosie. We were fairly tired now and needed to ditch some shopping so back to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!