Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
I have finally arrived at JFK airport! After that 35hour flight I'm just so glad to be standing up, moving around and finally off my back side. Singapore Airlines seats were quiet spacious and I felt really comfortable through the whole flight. I tried some of their food and it was quite expensive for a small portion, I was pretty disappointed to be honest.
When I got my bags and got out of ...
... took 13.5 months to build it back in 1931. We also passed a pier where Titanic was supposed to berth!! Then onto Greenwich Village, the only area in New York that is not laid out in accordance with the 1918 Grid Plan. The rest of New York is laid out in a way that anybody could get around it. Then Soho, which means south of Huston Street and finally Tribeca, triangle below Canal St. Hard to believe this is how these areas got their names.
Once back on ground ...
... we were waiting. After an hour wait, they took all eight girls into the hallway, asked them to give their name, age, height and hometown. When all eight had finished, she told them, "Thanks for your time but no one fits what we need right now." It was so quick I was stunned. Several girls live in New York and told Morgan that is just what happens. They told her to try the next one. Luckily, Morgan walked away knowing things to do, not do, and how to ...
... They buy tickets for another night. Pizza is called for dinner but they try out a bar first. Ryan over the moon when the Heat and Spurs are on. They settle in. The check arrives and they have somehow managed too score 2 free beers. Bar girl gets a tip for that. Cirsty shouts the pair a 25 inch pizza for $8. In a pizza coma and a love for NBA Ryan
and Cirsty fall a ...
... to the mainland at midnight, and after waiting for a subway train that was never coming, getting on one that completely shut down and half the lights turned off between stations and finally getting on the right line after some dodgy advice on where to go from the information people, we got home at a little after 1am. We're both shattered now, so with a long day ahead of touring the Statue of Liberty and watching the Yankees, we're both looking forward to an early night and a lie in ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!