Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... I had a large pizza, garlic bread and a drink for $16. This was very filling and I was very pleased.
I walked to the Rockefeller Centre which was only about a 20 minute walk. After a 15 minute wait in a line in the the lobby, I purchase my ticket. Then once I had received my ticket I could enter the elevator and travel to the top of the building. The Rockefeller centre has a complete 360 degree view of the skyline of New York City. It ...
... me and asked me if I wanted to take an Executive Car to my hotel. I did not know what he was talking about. He pointed to two shiny black cars with no advertising on them etc. I was a little apprehensive to say the least. Tired of waiting for the yellow taxis, I said yes. I asked what was the flat rate was and he said 50.00. That was the same rate the yellow taxis were charging. Inside the Executive Car I could sure notice the ...
... Iron Building, Greenwich Village and Washington square Park then to 9/11 Tribute Center, and finally to Wall Street and Battery Park. I stayed on the bus that continued on the East River waterfront. We passed through Chinatown and Little Italy, then drove through East Village and onward towards the United Nations building. It was an excellent overview of the ...
... choosing to believe they would not delve into my dirty washing and rootle about for the ipad, ipod or any other goodies.
Jette on the other hand, chose the more cautious approach and ended up lugging her backpack stuffed with cameras, computers and everything valuable as well as her handbag.It has felt like travelling with a bag lady, with her numerous bags of possessions. I guess I should be gad she didn't come with a supermarket ...
... and far from pleasant.
Quick Hitters: Jeter's final season ... Roll call style chant from the bleachers ... Betts made his major league debut for the Sox ... Yankee pitcher threw 10 straight balls to start the 5th inning ... Ortiz hit his 450th career home run ... At 3 hours and 43 minutes long this was my longest 9 inning game (I think) ... Home Team Record: 12-10 ... Next Stop: Boston tomorrow
Distance Traveled: 12,186 miles
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!