Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... that's it" or "that's all there is to it." I'm so glad they came up with an easier way to say it, I was really getting tired of "that's all, folks!" My husband, our cat Max, and I are in the 17 day countdown of our big move to the bustling city of Bangor, ME, which will be our resting point while he studies for his board exam and while we wait (impatiently) to obtain our visas. This year long quarter-life crisis is all thanks to my ...
... owners feel about having all the best parts of their history exhibited in a foreign country. I am sure that many of these pieces were saved from destruction by being housed in the US during two wars so there is a positive side type of collection but it does make me feel a little uncomfortable. I do however enjoying seeing all these collections so perhaps I am just struggling with my own hypocrisy.
We also visited ...
... rather loudly (OH MY GOD, IT'S OUT OF SERVICE, PMSL!!!).
We got here just after 4pm and ordered our food, it was delicious. As we weren't booked to go up 'the Rock until 7pm we had some time to kill, so headed off to St Thomas' Church a few blocks north of St Patricks on 5th. Inside here was much nicer and less crowded than St.P's, we only managed to get some long shots of the altar from the back as the choir were practicing for ...
... before we knew it Valerie had put her signature in the boxes for Spouse A. I was left to sign in the other boxes and we had to initial the error to swap everything back. At that point Tracey was laughing and Valerie completed the joke by asking her if she knew what Val did for a living, and upon telling her that she was an attorney, Tracey looked at her and said, "I know, I just thought I'd let you tell me, since you offered!" She then continued to tease Val relentlessly on how ...
... br> Katz Deli is on the list, so we foolishly headed there on a Saturday afternoon, or maybe it's always this busy in here? A loud, bustling venue with it's own serving system and we see instantly that the girls will not eat anything here, even if we can figure out how to order. Tourists and locals fill this iconic Jewish deli to bursting, with plates pile ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!