Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... cheesy but a good laugh, and it kept us entertained on a rainy day. We did try to visit a cinema as well, but that failed due to poor directionality and lack of decent screening so we headed to the nearest bar for a drink! A French martini later and we were all worn out, wet, cold and tired, so after a quick junk food spree we called it a day. Tomorrow is meant to be dry, so the real NYC tourism will commence ...
... 100% that night so we left Katie and John to have a romantic dinner for two at Little Owl in the West Village which they loved.
On Katie and John’s last day they did a spot more shopping in the morning and saw the library and giant piano from the film Big in the Schwarz shop. We re-grouped back at the flat and then headed down to the West Village to walk the High Line. We stopped for lunch at the Cull ...
... double decker bus, which we did not find, but the bus stopped at lights and let us on anyway cause it was so cold!! Nice bus driver. We travelled via the tour bus all the way back up to midtown Manhattan, near our hotel, got off and walked the last couple of blocks back to the hotel and put a couple of bags in the room so we could head onto the huge Toys R Us store in Times Square!! This a three storey toy store that has a three storey high Ferris wheel in ...
... x 4 windowless, yet jam packed, interrogation room with an officer complete with machine gun standing in each corner... I had down absolutely nothing wrong, nothing illegal on me or even ever done so (Still never lit up a fag)nor was I planing on overstaying my visa on anything like that. Knowing what I know now I'd have been completely at ease and just waited it out. Its practically the first unwritten rule of travelling. your plans will never go according to plan. Never. Flights ...
... out a dollar bill and dropped it in the busker's guitar case. "Matter of fact," he said, dropping in two dollars more, "why don't you take a little bonus, learn some manners." He snapped the wallet back in his shorts and took a step closer to the busker. "I ain't no ****** thief," he said, raising his pitch to a surly tone. "None of your ****, man..." said the busker staring him down. About here I took my leave, slipping out of their periphery unnoticed and away into the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!