Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the bottom of which the observer from the sidewalk cannot see. Perhaps this is illustrative of the physical depths created from the structures falling, or perhaps to signify that the lives taken, and bodies lost, all sink down into the earth eventually, we don’t know? The names of the lost souls in the 911 disaster are carved into the sides of each downward structure, all nationalities, some remembering women and their unborn child (very sad) and some with roses and ...
... three different tolls. The first one was $8.00, followed by two $4.00 tolls and then on the forth one we had to take a ticket at an unmanned toll booth and hand it in at the other end. This we duly did. The fare when we handed the ticket in, just a mere $27.00. I had to cancel my lay-bye on my sausages and hand the money over to the State.
Leaving New Jersey to head further north, they get you once again. We took Interstate Highway 95 ...
... the world. But what you are also struck by is people's strength in the face of adversity and their utter determination not to allow evil to win. The tower rose again, the city of New York did not capitulate and give in to despair, instead going on to triumph and be born again, whilst never forgetting those who were lost in the chaos of that dreadful day. 9/11 - a date that will forever live on in the history of this city ... and of the ...
... Rock where they were very lucky to the Empire State building lit up in orange and green for Halloween. They do a special light show every year on Halloween but unfortunately we had plans to go down to the West Village and watch the parade so they missed it. The subway and West Village were packed with hundreds of people in costumes. It was actually a bit scary walking around. It was very hard to see the parade. We managed to find a ...
... to go to the same day she dropped me off at my friend Meg's house who lives in Lenox, Massachusetts. Before I knew it we were on our way to JFK International Airport. Between Meg's two suitcases and my two suitcases and both our carry on's and personal items it was pretty packed so we had to squeeze in the back seat. Honestly it's really tough being a girl and trying to pack for over 3 months...I swear I did the best I could :/ Guys have it way too easy and it's ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!