Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... providing British food (which it does). Marion had trout on a bed of greens, while David had a salmon burger, washed down with some beer, and followed by a sticky toffee pudding which we shared. We will look to go there again!
We then went for a walk to check out laundromats, and to generally get a look at things, and we set off down 37th Street East, and marvelled at the accumulation of traffic being dealt with ...
... After a while, everyone was hungry, so I suggested Lombardi's - America's first pizzeria and my favorite (so far) in the city. It was amazing as always. There is just something about NY pizza that I cannot replicate at home, as much as I try it. I think it may be the oven, or maybe the water quality here in the city. Tomorrow is our first conference day so we'll have far less time for sightseeing but we'll make the most of what we ...
... possible. The hop-on-hop-off bus again served its purpose, this time taking us up-town past Harlem and Brooklyn, past ritzy hotels and glamorous celebrity-studded apartment blocks, as well as dozens of tall brown 'project' developments marking the poorer districts and past Yankee Stadium. A trip to NY, however, has it's share of 'must do's" and is not complete without a walk through Central Park. We hopped off near the northern gates, past ...
... the wall which told us that this was where the composer George Gershwin wrote his famous " Rhapsody in Blue" , in conjunction with his brother Ira.One of those special 'finds' one comes across when wandering the city! After an age an M4 arrived and we boarded it gladly, only to find that it wasn’t going all the way to the Cloisters. We got off at it last stop, and hopped on another M4 coming up behind it which was going to our destination.
Those of you who remember the movie 'Big', may remember the Big Piano that was played. Well today Hannah and I played the Big Piano at F.A.O. Schwartz. It was fun (see pictures) and for some reason I was the only adult jumping on the piano. Isn't the whole meaning of the piano to reflect being young at heart? After reliving my young adulthood, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
811 7th Avenue on 52nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Very rude owner
- Dolores Alba
- Best bargain i had in years
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$