Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Inter-Continental Central Park South New York from Hotelsclick.com.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... New York city on the bus!!)
JFK Airport is nothing like I expected - after the shopping of Dubai and what I know of OR Tambo, I expected something similar but bigger. Needless to say I was shocked when after crusing through customs and emmigration, we found ourselves on the sidewalk (pavement for those back home).
... shopped in many speciality stores including Victoria Secret, Vans, Apple, American Eagle, H&M’s, Levi’s and
Tiffany’s (but didn’t purchase anything in there) as well as many sports and shoe shops.
een enjoying bagels with cream cheese for breakfast and the kids have eaten more cheese burgers and fries than they should be.
We will try and find somewhere to watch the Grand Final.
... this memorial through the greenery and the life within the memorial. There are two large pools with the names of the victims around the side of the pools. However, it is still a sombre place. Whilst in New York, we saw Wicked on Broadway. It.was.amazing!!!!! Such talent and the story itself is amazing, it really is! It is an awesome back story to The Wizard of Oz and I would highly recommend for everyone to see this show. We also walked the Brooklyn ...
... basil and mozzarella burgers inspired by our Austin BBQs! Full to the brim, we spent the rest of the night packing and watching TV, so nice to be able to do normal homey stuff! And in the morning Mark left for work early leaving us to pack up our bedding and head for the station again at around 11. After arriving an hour before the bus we wanted, we thought we would get on no problem. But this is greyhound. Apparently having a discovery pass doesn't entitle you to a seat, no matter ...
... ad nauseum. Additionally, this is a good way to generate ideas for site improvement.
When looking for a professional to help you with your web design needs, you should hire someone that is of no relation to you. Hiring a good friend or a relative to design your site may not be the best idea. Most people find it difficult to "fire" a good friend, even if they are entirely unsatisfied by ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!