Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Stopped in Alexandria for a night to stay with the grandparents, then headed up to New York, making a few stops along the way.
I went to the Walters Art Museum in Baltimore, which was a great collection and right by the George Washington Monument.
I stopped and hiked at White Clay Creek State Park in Delaware.
And lastly I stopped at Princeton, which as it turns out is made of castles.
Now I'm in NYC for a few days hanging out with college ...
... far as the story went, I would have gone home happy having spent an evening at Yankee stadium with a true blue Yankees fan, and an extremely lovely, not to mention attractive one, at that...but there was to be one more twist in this tale! As we sat chatting away, eating nachos from a plastic baseball helmet, and drinking $12 pints of Heineken, that icon of American sporting culture, the 'kiss cam' sprang to life on the big screen, zooming around the crowd before settling on none ...
... world at one time. Now it's just a twisted, rusting lump of metal and cables.
The most shocking part of the museum is an exhibit showing personal effects from some of the victims. The one that sticks in my mind was a wallet belonging to a young British man who had lost his life in the attacks. It was covered in white dust and must have been found on his person. It was openly displayed, showing his driving license, a twenty pound note and a ...
... York should allow, if possible, at least half a day to visit both the memorial pools and the museum with its moving exhibits, as both have been done so incredibly well.
Witnessing both seems to draw you back into that recent moment in history that changed and continues to impact in so many ways on all our lives!
Going to NYC means many Manhattan moments - that's New York - that's the Big ...
... tables stacked in and baskets, pots and pans etc hanging from everywhere. Really good food too.
Doing some packing and cleaning - John's cue to go for a walk somewhere by himself.
All went to a restored 1800's house that has ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!