Inter-Continental Central Park South New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Inter-Continental Central Park South New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... breathtaking; we spent hours up there. The icing on the cake was going to see Jersey Boys on Broadway on the final night of our travels. Smartly dressed in our new clothes, for the first time in a long while we didn't feel like backpackers anymore. It was a bit surreal to think the dream would be over the following day, but we were both looking forward to coming home and also we were rapidly running out of ...
... video which bought back lots of happy memories. We didn’t go down the traditional Thanksgiving turkey route for dinner instead opting for steak at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. It was the right decision being an incredible meal with incredible red wine. Feeling as stuffed as the turkeys that were being eaten everywhere else in the US, we spent the rest of the evening eating Cadbury’s chocolate that Katie and John ...
I practiced it a hundred times... I was away visiting family and friends, I was away visiting family and friends, I was.... finally standing in front of the bald immigration officer ready to vomit my rehearsed line. Instead I am greeted with a, "welcome home Miss"... Huh ...that's it??? Just like that Welcome Home.... Welcome home.. Welcome home still echoing in my head.... is this home?
I walk towards the carousel, drag my purple suitcase and find myself in front of the ...
... length. Consequently it's not possible to do it justice in a few hours but what we did see impressed us greatly. Probably not the place to wander around late at night but perfectly safe during the day as it was pretty busy despite the poor weather. We tramped around looking for a nice coffee shop but didn't find one so we then set off for Grand Central Station which was incredible in terms of its stature and architecture but far too busy to loiter for long. Our last port ...
... island, unfortunately I couldn't go inside the statue as tickets for that were sold out but I got to walk around the island and get some great pictures. After the trip, I headed back to queens quickly to get ready and then back into Times Square where I met Alex, her mum and brother for a meal. We had some nice food, a few drinks and a good catchup. This was my final evening in NYC. Sunday being my last day, I watched Europe clinch the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!