Inn of the South Plains
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Inn of the South Plains Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... out our flight is delayed, no problem, I wore my sneakers for the Dallas sprint. Update: been 15 hours so far and only in LA. I sat next to a guy from Australia on the flight from Dallas to LA. He reminded me that never, never make a right on red or we could die. We will drive on the other side of the road. He was from Perth which on the other side of ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... for this neighborhood http://www.vintagetownship.com/). Honestly anyone would be lucky to live in such a nice area, and our gracious hostess/host (Sandra and Dan Hines) took me for a spin in their golf cart to check out the neighborhood. They have houses that can fit anyone's needs, big or small.
The Hines greeted us with a delicious taco dinner and got up early to feed ...