Inn at the Convention Center
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Inn at the Convention Center Portland
Travel Blogs from Portland
... color and variety of rose imaginable in the park. All were in full bloom - GORGEOUS!
Had lunch in a deli downtown (can't remember name). Large, tasty sandwiches.
Walked along the riverfront. There was a carnival next to river walk and a street fair going on in town. Ships docked along river as well.
... split a club sandwich. It was so large it was served on two plates. We had to eat one layer with a knife and fork, and could barely get our jaws around the layer that was left. All in the tab came to $28 including drinks, which is not too bad for a more-than-two-people-can-eat lunch.
Henry Pittock was one of the prominent city builders of Portland. He arrived penniless but became owner of The Oregonian newspaper in 1860. He built that into a business ...
... big fish, little fish". After a hilarious walk home and Jen falling down the giant Oregon curbs we made it back to our room with many new Facebook friends and drunken vision, skyped the lovely Amber and passed out after many slices of skippy peanut butter on toast around 6am!
Day 3 - Waking up with the sorest heads we spent the day watching American TV and had our 2nd fry up of the week! We are on holiday after all!!! Not able to do much we had an early night and ...
- It's my last night in Oregon and although I'm sad, I'm ready to visit some more states!
- After I left Portland State University, I met up with a friend of mine that lives in Oregon
- She took me to the cutest coffee shop named Stumptown
- It was adorable and had an amazing pumpkin spice latte that was only $3.00
- After we left we visited one of the many parks in the area
- It was a perfect last day in a perfect ...
... when your hungover, everything & everybody will annoy you.
- Definitely visit Disneyland, you do not need kids. Make sure you stay into the evening to watch the night shows & fireworks.
- Visit Venice Beach & as many beaches as you can along the Coast.
Best Cafe or Restaurant - Trouble Coffee in Ocean Beach (have coffee & toast)
Best Entertainment - San Francisco Giant baseball game
Best Tour - Alcatraz