The Inn on Long Lake

Address: 4700 North Island Highway, Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, V9T 1W6, Canada | Hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This hotel, located on 4700 North Island Highway, Nanaimo, is near Nanaimo District Museum.
Map this hotel

Amenities

       

    TripAdvisor Reviews The Inn on Long Lake Nanaimo

    4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding
     

    Travel Blogs from Nanaimo

    Shady spot No 43

    A travel blog entry by art-e-jen on May 28, 2015

    1 photo

    ... have to resell the Island to the Crown in ten years and would have to use 90% of their gain to develop the colony. The remaining 10% could be kept by the Hudson Bay Company.In the spring of 1850 Snuneymuxw Chief Che-wich-i-kan (ki­st-sa-kum), historically referred to as Coal Tyee, took a canoe laden with coal to Victoria. It was found to be of excellent quality and a company clerk was dispatched to Nanaimo.In 1853 the ...

    Nanaimo to victoria

    A travel blog entry by sarahlamb1983 on Aug 06, 2014

    The day started with a quick trip to tim houltons (they are huge in Canada) to allow the girls to get there coffee fix and the boys a doughnut fix! Once everyone was satisfied we returned to the beach from yesterday to allow Sarah and Steph to have a dip in the ocean and allow the boys to play on the sand. Stuart had great fun building sand castles whilst Harrison had equally good fun destroying them and flattening roads ...

    Happy Tree

    A travel blog entry by milouleeijen on Feb 03, 2014

    2 comments, 4 photos

    ... a workout.

    I'm looking forward to tomorrow, because we go to the aquarium at Vancouver together with Kathy and her daughter. Have to leave at 6 to be on time for the ferry. YIKES!

    We will watch more of the Sochi Olympics and we have a free day off on Monday (apparently it's Family Day that day, but who cares, a day off is always awesome!).

    Write to you later (feel free to respond to anything if you like).

    I miss some Dutch habits. Bye.
    ...

    Land Use on Galiano - the Opera

    A travel blog entry by jenniferklm on Aug 05, 2013

    4 comments, 4 photos

    ... traffic, and beyond that, old logging roads lead up into 312 acres of high ridge, designated "Heritage Forest" under the terms of the subdivision of the total property into 14 acreages, of which ours is one. A recent innovation in local land-use bylaws allows owners of lands designated as Forest Lots to donate a large portion to the community in exchange for some development privileges. The result is a Heritage Forest designation, in an arrangement that is managed by a local ...

    There's no place like home!

    A travel blog entry by craig.d.work on Jul 27, 2013

    2 comments, 1 photo

    ... I had a window and middle set, so we had a neighbour beside us to fill our row. Unfortunately our neighbour never got up to use the washroom, and being the overly polite people that we are, Craig and I didn't want to ask him to move so we could use the washroom. There was never an emergency, but we were both looking forward to using the washroom once we landed in Victoria.

    We had also pre-planned snacks for our flights home, as we ...