No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews InnPlace Boone
Travel Blogs from Boone
... time being.Dr. Stuart must eventually choose between his love for his son and his loyalty to England. Ultimately, Stuart joins his now-grown son Jack and his neighbors as they march with the Overmountain Men on the long trek to King’s Mountain. There they fight the ultimate battle in the War for Independence, to keep British Major Patrick Ferguson from keeping his promise to “…march this army over the mountains, hang ...
- Bethel Baptist Church puts on a Bethel Blast every 4th of July. They furnish pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, rolls, bottled water, soda, various desserts and watermelon. Local bands play in the big tent and fireworks at dark thirty. All this is free! ...
- It is amazing that this town has a 4th of July parade every year with the most simple of floats and entries and the whole town turns out and appreciates it as much as a Macy's parade. You can certainly feel the American pride and patriotism in this town.
- After the parade free watermelon and cake (made by the local bakery) are served on the lawn of the Jones ...
... side wall of one of the caravan tyres and it was deflating. Fortunately we were able to drive the short distance to Sears Autocare and have the tyre replaced. At least we were not having to do it on the side of a mountain road.
The Great Smoky Mountains and the Parkway continues in Tennessee. We wanted to see Cades Cove as it is particularly picturesque and it is the season to see some of the wildlife including the black bears and the deer. Unfortunately for us it ...
- Met up with Jim and Darlene, who were with us on the Panama Canal cruise my sister and I took last November for lunch. They are staying in Ashville, NC so half way was Spruce Pines. We found a great restaurant for lunch.....Mountain View. It certainly lived up to their name.
- On the way back to Boone, I stopped at Linville Caverns.
- Next adventure was a trip to West Jefferson to go to the Ashe County cheese factory and get some ...