No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Igar Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... us to The Goring in lightning speed...I love Über! True to form, our version of high tea quickly turned to high tea and champagne and was absolutely delightful. We enjoyed fresh strawberries, tea sandwiches, scones and beautiful desserts. As the rain started, we made our final stop at Harrods to grab an umbrella for mom and head back to the train station. We logged a total of 8 miles on our London day! Goodnight all, time to prep for some macaron making ...
... right direction. I walked through Trafalgar square and by Buckingham Palace on my way to the station. I arrived at the station with 25 minutes to spare. (So I made pretty good time) after quickly asking for directions at the information desk I was directed to gate 21 and the Evans Evans check in desk. I checked in and 30 minutes later our guide for the day came and directed us onto the bus. My group was about 25 people and included mostly old people and Asians ...
... walked out of the museum, we went to the pub and met up with Aunty Mel's boyfriend Ben and I ordered two pork hot dogs with mash potato and veg but unfortunately, I didn't eat my sausages or mash because they were filled with pepper, so I only had a lemonade instead. We a long chat with Ben and Aunty Mel and Alexander got rocked to sleep by Ben, then we went on the bus and on the ride home we texted Aunty Mel and told her we want Ben to be Uncle Ben next time we ...
... ground, the table is placed over a pit where we can dangle our legs and sit normally.
It was a blisteringly hot day in London, and I think we drank our weight in tap water and green tea during the meal. In the end the food was quite good, and it was nice to be able to catch up a bit with Nathan(2). We did remark that a Japanese restaurant made for a strange first dinner in London for the Nathans. Though as I have said before, and will say again, London seems to belong more ...
One day to smash out all the sights of London... And we did it!! Getting up super early, we sourced some goodies from the corner shop for breakfast and jumped on the double decker bus. We got off at Trafalgar Square and spent hours and hours walking around the city. We saw Trafalgar Square, Eros statue, Westminster abbey, London eye, Big Ben and Parliament House, Shakespeare's globe, The shard tower, Tower ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience