Travel Blogs from London
... out rooms in their home, I was really nervous about this for obvious reasons but after reading many many reviews I must admit I was rather excited about the experience. We arrived in Westminster, our chauffeur told us this was the rich posh area - very trendy & chic with Oxford Street a 2min walk and surrounded by numerous bars and restaurants. Tibu & Machie are our hosts, a lovely gay couple, Tibu was there to greet us and then after a quick chat ...
... was pretty miserable but Ruby woke up feeling a little better and off we went to Harrods! Harrod's of course is the most famous department store in the world and it was easy to see why. You could spend a week in there looking around. Ruby bought me a Parmesan grater as a momento. We also got a square of pizza, some crackers and a nice brie from the deli. We walked through the streets on the way back home. Lots of designer stores etc. Nothing we would have felt comfortable ...
... out to visit. We had an epic weekend then a week of adventures and fun in Italy together. What a blast!
Trips to 16 countries (and that will go up before we move back!) and thousands of photos, job changes, parties with friends, the sunny days in London (yes, there were sunny days in the park believe it or not!!!), trips to mudhamstead, oh I mean Berkhamstead. We can’t possibly recount all the amazing stories, but we will certainly try for the rest of our lives. It ...
... the victims. There are none. The only thing that I saw that had the victims names was a turned around plaque at a bar. I also only found one shop that had to do with the area and it was a barber shop by the name of "Jack the clipper". To me it was odd that something that is known throughout the world wasn't advertised or marked. But I guess if Victoria had such an iconic murderer we wouldn't want things like ...
... trying to remember my history classes during my bachelors. I was finally standing right there. After taking a few shots from outside, I finally entered the Abbey awestruck. The interior was mesmerizing, the beautifully painted rose windows, the vaulted ceiling, the coronation chair, the quire, the lady chapel - it was all there. The space of the quire was grand with delicate carvings, with seats on both sides and huge instruments in the background. The pendant fan vault ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience