No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... in the queue, and into the pyramid, then down into the Louvre. We walked into a gallery of Italian paintings. We walked through long gallery's, and saw paintings of angels, old legends, and religious scenes. Then we went to see the Mona Lisa. We walked into a crowded gallery. Becky and I snuck to the front, and stopped. The Mona Lisa was actually bigger then I thought. I thought it would be the size of an A4 piece of paper, but it was really about ...
Day one we arrived quite early at Heathrow Airport and got through immigration and baggage collection quite easily. As for customs, they've got a red sign that says "Goods to Declare" and a green sign that says "No Goods to Declare" turns out when you through the green sign, they completely trust you and we were free into London!! We caught a taxi to our hotel in St James and we able to check in within a couple of hours and ...
... what a hero. He deserved a tip. So food consumed and beer done, time to head off to find our gate. Finding our gate, we quickly discover no one speaks english, it's a Russian airline. Joy. Anyway we finally board 20 minutes after we should have departed. Plane is quite nice for how little we paid for it so that's good. Take off goes without a hitch and that's it, we are flying! Even before our seatbelt sign turns off, a woman 2 rows ...
... so she will be all good tomorrow. We didn't do to much today just went to the pub for tea keeping it low key for Sarah's first day before we get into it all tomorrow! We have booked a Harry potter tour tomorrow so Sarah especially can't wait for ...
... this better be worth the little wait. I definitely thought it was worth it, at first iI did not know what I saw but when I read the description of it and found out what it was I thought it was pretty cool. This was foil that was coated in saturated light that was the red, yellow and blue each box you looked into was a different color. Something I also liked was the squeegee work by Gerhard Richter, my favorite one one painted in a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience