No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Igar Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
Started the day at Andy & Innys.
We made the effort to go for a run, but the weather had turned, and it was raining, so decided to have breakfast instead.
Our perfect hosts made us a nice breakfast, and then saw us back into London.
The day is not great, very overcast and a bit chillier, but not raining by late morning.
We decide to have a slow day, and stroll through Hyde Park (Teresa hadn't seen it yet), ...
... that may have had something to do with it. Luckily (?) you aren't allowed to stand upstairs so it doesn't get that feeling of being crushed. I was doing a walk this morning at 11:00 from Green Park Tube so I decided to walk down The Mall from Trafalgar Square. It is certainly faster to walk than use the bus! Saw the band from the changing of the guards (I am guessing) just turning into their barracks!! ...
... horizon over the sea. The blue colours of the cloud and sea where really quite surreal but beautiful. We went to the waters edge to touch the water and it was surprisingly warm. The sea was dead still as if it were a pond. It wasn't like we were expecting at all. The architecture though was like I had expected - typical beach frontage buildings not unlike in Port Melbourne but larger and older. It was really quite a lovely feel. We had breakfast on the waters edge and then ...
... the exhibit, excited boys and men of all ages drooled over the cars, while their accompanying mothers, girlfriends or friends sighed, shook their heads and checked their watches repeatedly.
Liam and I enjoyed the exhibit quite a bit, but we had things to do and places to see so we soon moved on. Exploring Covent Gardens, we had some tasty gelato at a really swanky chocolate shop before hitting the tube once again to go see Hyde Park. Our goal was to go to Speakers ...
... line you are in again depends on which Court you picked. You then have to wait in that line until 8:30-8:45 when the security opens. You then make your way through the security area. After security you have the chance to "jump the queue" a little bit. So there are a few people running or walking very quickly so they can be at the front of their Court Line to pick the better seats. You walk/run about 800m to the turnstile where you wait in line again until 9:30 when they open ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience