Photos of Igar Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... show for me. Always has, and probably always will. I went to Stage Door after the show to try to get a photo with Ronan. There were a fewer number of people there than I thought there would be, but there was also a car and his driver parked within a few meters of the door. This was going to be tricky. I had my ticket, a pen, and my phone camera open and ready. He came out and signed tickets and I got a photo with him and also ...
... the palaces and the other sights that the city has to offer completely mesmerize you and provide you with a reason to come back for more. The walks in the gardens, the free ambience, the regal touch, the royal feel to palaces makes the tours very interesting as well as memorable. The services in the hotels are impeccable and warm and make your visits here fruitful. There are other worthwhile activities that you could do while you are walking around the place. ...
... at first all you see is the tunnel. But then the train goes overground, through the outer suburbs of London. Of course, it's raining lol. Wouldn't be a welcome to London without the rain! It all looks so typically English and I am so excited to finally be here!
Just over an hour later I arrived at Kings Cross Station. It is such a huge station and you have no idea how big ...
... Royal Albert Hall.
In the east part of London, you can visit Brick Lane, where you can relish Indian delicacies and an ethnic and traditional ambience. From there you can return to Downtown London and Picadilly circus by taking the Picadilly line of the tube. The Nearby St. James Church can also be visited in the meantime, after which you may return to Paddington. A walk down the street to Norfolk park can be made enjoyable ...
... I've also been stuffing myself with figs and raspberries, they're so tasty and cheap. The beer has been average, but I do enjoy the amount of gin on offer, and do enjoy the refreshingly fruity taste of Pimms. I'll listen to Defying Gravity once more (a bit of Disney musical music compliments the Shakespeare and museums quite nicely I feel :P ), and take in as much of this countryside as I can. I'll post a picture if I can snap one that isn't blurry. Onwards to the ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience