No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
We got up and went to the British museum and we saw the Rosetta stone and it was awesome, we saw a lot of cool history things. After that we went to forbidden plant (it had a lot of doctor who toys , minecraft stuff (it's like www.thinkgeek.com.au) and I wanted to buy everything in that "geek shop" ( mum said that ) mum said that I'm a geek. After that we went to our hotel and played with ...
... I actually gasped as I felt the people around me get closer and the door shut. (I felt like crying and this was not even rush hour) The only other option would to be to exit and take a massively expensive cab ride or 18 buses so I would have to tough it out.
Went with my sis and Jim (brother in-law) to take the kids Trick or Treating in St. John's Wood. Jim went off with Henry and his friends and I went along with ...
... so sometimes it isn’t about saving money but enjoying the experience. So I was torn between the two, but having second viewings made the decision easier. You get a vibe when meeting housemates and it needs to be a comfortable place. But I knew I could find cheaper so I was still looking even when deciding on these two.
People always ask me how long I am staying for. The answer is I just don’t know. London is great. It is awesome to feel ...
... we have two devotees in our family. I'm aware that the franchise is unpopular with some of my friends on two counts. The idea that adults were reading the series was offensive to some when The Philosopher's Stone first appeared although I think that objection has now gone stale. Either way there were many childless adults in the throng today. A more obscure grumble comes from the Christian right fringe which in some ways ...
... and Cave in Halong Bay
Speedboat trips in Koh Samui and Krabi
Five things we'll miss:
Cheap draft beer (Sandra)
Tropical hot sea
Not having to wear a jumper
Trying/learning about new things
Five things we won't miss:
Smelling of deet
Humming of air conditioning units every night
Rice and noodles (for a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience