TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... barrier was hard sometimes. The turbulence was actually quite bad on this flight, but was a good landing so I wasn't complaining. I then hopped off with all my stuff at Singapore airport and then FaceTimed mum and dad (who were in bed already! Whoops!) and then Melissa called me before I boarded the plane, I didn't want to be the last again, but I just hate standing in the ques so try and wait to be one of the last to board. Daniel briefly FaceTimed me also but I explained I ...
... Centre before picking up some salads for lunch. This round trip had taken a few hours so we ate our lunch in the hotel before checking out and taking a taxi to the airport.
At the airport Jameson's Whiskey had a large advertising stand in the middle of the concourse, labeled as JJ's House, so we took this as a photo opportunity before heading up to the lounge ...
... Turing devised a mathematical scheme to eliminate.e millions of combinations that made Enigma codes unbreakable, because they could not then be decoded by the machine to get the original message back. That reduced the number of combinations to thousands instead of million,million,million and put it within range of being tried by a computer. The problem was that computers did not exist - so ...
... a highly rated shop online. We walked there and ended up with an unfortunate stroll through the soho neighborhood. We were a bit out of place but just kept our heads down and moved on through. The gelato was completely worth it though as was the coffee afterwards. Then we made our way past Buckingham Palace and St James Park. Both were beautiful and I especially enjoyed all the beautiful cars that drive by around the area. I saw a 458 spider, merc sls amg, and a few Aston DB9s. They ...
... A London institution - ribbon sandwiches, scones, little cakes - and special tea. Very delicious. Ate so much felt a little unwell afterwards! Still managed to walk through the gardens to Buckingham Palace - too late for changing of the guard, but one of them was marching up and down anyway. Had a slow trip home on the On - Off bus - glad to get home and get the shoes off. ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience