Photos of Igar Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... and Paddington amongst others. The Montcalm Luxury Hotels fit the bill of the luxury London hotels perfectly and even if you don’t have a MasterCard, these hotels are affordable enough for you not to worry about your bills at all. However, if you wish to wait, then you can surely plan a trip for the New Year’s to London and enjoy your stay and your vacation at this luxury hotel in London with a little swipe from your amazing ...
... filled with more gilding (if that's the correct term) than I ever imagined to see on the trip. Not really my sort of thing. It didn't move me in the way Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral did.
As well as being the home of the Royal Family, the palace is one of only a few working palaces anywhere, and 450 people work there. It's huge, having been significantly extended from its previous form as Buckingham House. (The first building on the site was built ...
... line for a look inside. I'd never been inside here before , always thinking the entry fee was too expensive but i have to admit it was well worth it and the audio tour was pretty good. After a quick lunch stop we headed to Harrods. Mum was very excited for her first look at Harrods. We started at the top floor and worked our way down doing battle with the crowds the whole way. Only a few small purchases were made in the Food Hall.
After a busy day ...
... England more frequently had highways, service stations and industrial areas. At least half of the journey across England to London was done through more tunnels, so the view was somewhat limited again. The light lunch served halfway through was very nice, though.
Upon arrival at St Pancras International, I made my way out of the main gates onto Euston Rd and began to look for my hotel which was ostensibly just across ...
... out the non-existent ten lane roundabout in Paris is a disaster waiting to happen. 9. Everything is what you make it. You can always find a positive in any bad situation, even if you wake up in Paris with a mysterious black eye (which Nikita did), for one you're in Paris! For two it's summer and you need sunglasses anyway! 10. Take your tour managers advice - you WILL need a sleeping bag, unless of-course you are one of the few to get married... Contiki is ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience