No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... amazing time doing adventure stuff! Coasteering was an scary yet amazing experience but I am so glad I did it!
Spending the next few days mountain biking and hiking before heading up to Manchester to see my Grandparents and Uncle!
Missing everyone back in Aus, love you all ...
... to talk to. I feel really lucky to have been invited. After I was pretty tipsy, I left to walk along the Thames to Big Ben. I called Mom and Dad and got to catch up with them, which was super great because we hadn't talked in a while!
Today I went to the Camden Market, a huge market in northern-ish London. It was crazy packed!!! There were a million people and so many stands everywhere it was nearly impossible to move. The whole thing ...
... and didnt get even half way through it.So expect many flower pictures again :P Sprinh in England is beautiful, so many flowers everywhere and they are so colourful! And everything is so green here, like its so green it doesn't look real sometimes. It was a very good detour though and was lovely to walk around in and just sit down and take photos. After a while i realised i was heading in the wrong direction and then walked through the park back ...
... though. Afterwards, Ollie and Tracey had organised for everyone to meet at The Standard hotel for drinks. It was the perfect way to end our trip having drinks with everyone in the sun looking over a stunning view of the city where dreams are made of. The time came for us to leave our loved ones and catch our flight. It was awful saying goodbye, not knowing when the next time we will get ...
... explains Russia has purchased many of the buildings in London. That's unsettling to me but I tuck the thought away for now. The buildings....wow...as Rio said they are very pointy! They are stunningly beautiful, astute in a sense, much like the appearance of some Londoners. We arrive at our hotel and I am reminded that my research was worth the hours I spent reading review after review. As we checked in we were offered an upgrade to a junior suite. We were impressed as we entered ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Russell Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value