No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Igar Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
Left at midday, was suppose to arrive to London at 2pm but issues with track. Finally made it to the flat at 4pm, quick re-pack, shower and then headed to the Plough in clapham junction to meet everyone for dinner. Great turnout people came and went which was nice. Early night back at the flat by 10pm Last night with the girls! Sleeping on air mattress on the ground because Bexc and Alex are on the ...
... we might want to do over the next 4 days. Around 2pm we hopped of at Green Park where we soaked up the sun for a while (it was a beautiful sunny day) before heading across the park to check out Buckingham Palace. The timezone change was starting to have an impact, so we walked back to the Nadler via Piccadilly Circus and Pizza Hut for an early dinner. We were in bed by 6pm and asleep by 7pm!
Sat 29th August
... I wanted to be sure I would get in whilst in London, so I stayed. 2.25 hours later I was inside getting my voucher. Okay for me without having children to worry about. Once in and seeing the display one could nearly forget the wait, and my camera clicked a few celebrities, and I got my photo taken with Julia Roberts, a favourite actress, but if I'd known of the massive wait I would have tried to be there by 9.30am. Conclusion was a 'Super heroes 4d movie', ...
... to the bar he'd already struck up conversations with all the family members he'd met the other night. Up the ceremony the room was alive with excitement. Rob did a fantastic job of hiding his insecurities about actually pulling this off, Matt & Rom were re-assuring him throughout. How apt that Sunny played for the entrance of Evie & Luke, it was hard to tell who was beaming the brightest, Evie, Luke, or Boo. As soon ...
... in crypts, and many kings, soldiers, and poets. Impressive early Gothic architecture, including flying buttresses (thanks to Ken Follett we know what these are!). Travis and I imagined what it would be like to get married in this cathedral. The walk down the aisle would have lasted a lot longer than our short walk at Mount Vernon.
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value