Ibis Orleans Centre Gare
TripAdvisor Reviews Ibis Orleans Centre Gare Paris
Travel Blogs from Paris
... Universelle and to celebrate 100 years since the French Revolution, was only approved for construction on a guarantee it would be demolished after 20 years, but by then it was a vital antenna for telegraph companies and the pressure they exerted allowed it to stay.
Let's talk fireworks. Look, I'm gonna be straight with you, I felt so yuk as ...
... red and orange seats were my favourites.
2. There is a rabbit mascot for the Metro advising you not to get your fingers caught in the doors.
3. They do like chocolate as much as me. I can happily live on Pain au chocolat and nutella and banana crepes.
4. Football (soccer) is the sport to play. We saw many kids playing in the streets.
5. Wherever many people live in apartment buildings, they have brilliant playgrounds. Paris has ...
... with one eye to the passing crowds. Sometimes a mix of languages but mostly French and while the women dress nicely with pretty blouses, skirts, and scarves, the men wear jeans or tight slacks with T-shirts and pointed dull shoes or sneakers in bright colors. Actually a lot of the women wear the sneakers as well. A remarkable proportion of people smoke a variety of things in differing shapes and tones; but they all smell bad ...
Did you know there are 6 million people buried 20 metres under the streets of Paris, but only 1/2 that number living above ? Did you know there are 150 kilometres of these under ground tunnels originally used as underground quarries directly under Paris? In the 1700's they decided to close all the cemeteries is Paris as the smell was becoming a problem ! They exhumed all the bodies at night and transferred them. 6 million in ...
... MYSELF. I was the only one in the room and view the great works with no kids or Asians. I favor the sculptures over the paintings so my favorite pieces were Michangelo's Slaves and the Venus of Milo. I liked the slaves because the best artist did it and I could easily tell why they were famous. Venus is just as beautiful and holds a certain mystique. In all, the museum is beautiful and I broaden my horizons. I took pictures of all the artworks that impressed me the most. I can't go ...
Other places to stay in Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $421
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $165
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Another great stay at an International Hilton
- Great for Families
- Loved it!
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $420
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $317
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $209
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $362
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
Observatoire, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $207
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $390
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $159