Ibis Erawan Sathorn Bangkok
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ibis Erawan Sathorn Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... or sometimes nothing separating you from the Cho Phraya river. It's great though, the locals use it and you get to see some of the temples along the way! I met a guy from Taiwan who happened to be on a tour, when I told him I was from the UK he couldn't believe it, was so excited and wanted a picture with me, I obliged.. Alas, my first friend in south East Asia haha! Now the tuk-tuks... Had I not done my prior research about how they operate, the scams they pull and the methods they ...
... by I was greeted with lots of smiles and you could see their pride as I smiled and said good job, or gave them a thumb’s up. Thailand is “ the land of Smiles” and certainly there were a lot to be seen on the rink. It was fun and a great way to spend an hour on a Sunday afternoon. For those who wish to know a little more hockey came to Thailand in 1970 when the first rinks were built. Initially it was more shinny, ...
... of something you like you wouldn't have to go far! Examples include gun street (are they even legal here?), the ring street (linked to the gold street) and even the generator/motor street (Fleming would love it here!).
12. ACDC. Not the band but a full shop window containing analogue ammeters, voltmeters, ohmmeters and various other devices for working in alternating and digital circuits. Why would we take a picture of this?...because we ...
... it back to the hotel just in time we sat downstairs at the restaurant attached to the hotel and had a beer.
Turning our heads to CNN news it seemed the military of Thailand had just upgraded their martial law implementation to a full blown coup d'état.
This meant we wouldn't be venturing out after 10pm for at least the next few days.
After waiting like sardines to board a BTS with only 5 people getting off and 5 getting on at a time Moe ...
... of the so-called visa service people, eager to scam us ignorant tourists out of our American dollars. Great was my astonishment then, when the bus finally stopped at the Thai side of the border, right in front of the immigration office, no scammers in sight. Perhaps they had taken the day off for Songkran? I walked into the immigration office to discover an empty room and didn't have to wait in any queues. In a matter of minutes I found myself crossing ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85