Ibis Erawan Sathorn Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
Vid ahvadum ad skella upp tessari finu sidu.
Vid erum bunar ad vera i bangkok i 2 naetur og forum a morgun til Khao Sok sem er thodgardur i sudur thailandi. Gistum tar i trehusum, gongum i frumskoginum og leikum okkur.
Reynslan okkar af Bangkok er bara mjog fin. Tad er allt frekar dyrt herna. Vid erum bunar ad fara a …
9 hours of guided sightseeing with our private guide, Nuck from Tong tours, and it was non stop. We went to Chinatown, flower market, War Arun (solid gold budha), Wat Pho (massive shiny, reclining budha), Grand Palace, House of Rising Dawn, a canal boat trip to see a bit of the real, Thailand with floating markets, wooden houses on stilts. We travelled by metro, tuk tuk, sky ...
... where to get off and what to do with my ticket to exit at the station. Thai people are very welcoming and helpful to tourists, thankfully. I asked for and received a lot of help. My target destination was the Paragon Cinema. I had heard about a 4D movie theatre and with just the evening to fill, I thought it would be a good night out. I didn't foresee the seven story mall. This mall had every high-end store you can think ...
... BST (sky train) to a large shopping mall which we knew would have some normal food that was not fried on a stick. What we did not expect however is the entire world condensed into one huge shopping mall. The bottom floor was themed Caribbean, the 1st floor was Italian, 2nd was French, 3rd was UK (London), 4th Japanese, 5th San Francisco, 6th Hollywood. There was literally 1000’s ...
... and came across more golden buddha's than you could poke a stick at.
They have a thing about shoulders and knees at this Wat, they must be covered, so you can see my pretty skirt I had to wear, so did Bailey.
Made our way back to the hotel by boat and skytrain for an arvo siesta. I had a nanna-nap, sooooo good. Then down to the pool to cool down.
I could easily have been mistaken for the reclining Buddha at the pool except I was sporting ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Ibis Erawan Sathorn Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere