Ibis Budget Beziers Centre Palais Congres
Travel Blogs from Béziers
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... br> Unfortunately, the net was not up when we go there. It was a cooler day, do
only the boys went in the water (and only wading). We spent most of the time
playing paddle ball on the beach. We were able to get all of the work done in
time to be able to play a few games of cards before getting to ...
After the last few days in Barcelona, today was a recharge day. We didn't rush up and after breakfast, we caught the market here in Montagnac. Funny that this was the first time that we were able to go to the market in the town that we are staying, but we arrived on a Friday and have been busy out of town on the other Fridays. Although it was not as big as many of the other markets ...
... since last year but once again the food was superb. Sitting outside during a balmy Beziers evening was a pleasure as we were entertained by a local singer/guitarist who fancied himself as a Franco George Benson........."On Broadway"
Il est tres bon!!
Qiite a large number of people in town tonight for "Les Jeudis en Beziers". Every Thursday evening in summer there is a big wine tasting/tapas evening in the town square. 5 Euros for a glass and off you go.