INTER-HOTEL Le Chapon Fin
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews INTER-HOTEL Le Chapon Fin Moissac
Travel Blogs from Moissac
Not to much to describe today. I will let the pictures do the talking. Cahors is situated on the inside of a u bend on the lot river, so easily defendable. It was first settled by the celts around 50 bc, later became a roman civilization and ...
- Sorry using the dots again!
- Approaching Grisolles (its a place)
- Hold on going through narrow bridge
- 16 locks so far today, might try for Toulouse!
- Might not!
- Didn't I'm in Lespinasse ( it's not a big place) but it is where I am, the locks closed at 1900 and thats where I got to, and open again at 0900 for the final 12k and 4 locks ...
... cooked medium with Jambon and Foie gras Salade. Great!!!!
Back to our room for a sleep as we were really tired.
One & half hours of the deepest sleep and we then went back into town and stumbled on a very nice Creperie. Poulet/curry with raisin & pineapple was washed down with a Brut cidre. Jacqui had Quatre Fromage with a Pastis. Tomorrow looks to be our longest ride into Toulouse so the lights will be out soon as I post this. A' ...
- Rain thunder more rain and more thunder, looks set in for the day, but if it improves I will try to get away.
- While in Agen I deflated the dinghy and stowed it on deck, should really have done it many miles ago, but hey ho,
- Broke the netbook today, got some expert advice from my old buddy Robert Brown. And yes turning it off and on can help a ...
... wander around town after waking, the rain had gone and the light for photography was amazing for had fun taking some lovely photos. I really like this town its really old, low key and has great old buildings quite different to what we have seen along our route. Another big day tomorrow, could be 70kms and thatnwill be the end of the Canal Garonne in Toulouse the pink city. This is where the two canals meet and we hook onto the Canal du midi which will take us all the way to the ...