Williamsburg Historic Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Williamsburg Historic Inn
Travel Blogs from Williamsburg
The push was on today to complete the final two days of our ride across America. For most folks it is all about seeing the Atlantic Ocean. I remain more engaged with each day and the sights, sounds and history along the way. Today began by riding through a Richmond suburb and then older parts of the city ...
... up as we left Yonkers, NY).......and collect tolls at every opportunity..........have
nothing superior to the state of VA (and most are obviously inferior). Most
any other Southern state (South of VA) Rhonda and I travel thru to get our yearly
dose of winter Florida weather, have superior roads, no tolls, and cheaper gas taxes. Naturally, weather has a bearing on some of the Northern road problems, but with the tolls and gas taxes, they should be able to ...
Its been one hell of a ride thus far. The first day we sat in traffic for 1-1/2 hours in about 100 degree temp. This was just the beginning. On to beautiful country in W. Virginia where we hit a storm with tremendous gusts of wind and MJ.s muscles were strained keeping this bike on the road. A bit of rain from time to time and ...
Are you feeling a little bulge around the middle? Well, you're not alone! It's that time of year once more when ladies coastline to coastline make a pledge to lose those unwanted pounds. If there's one thing women want ALL year long, is a body that we're pleased with, a body that not only makes us feel wonderful, but one that is great. We are talking FANTASTIC from the inside out, from our toes to the top of our head. Have you ever attempted to take a weight loss product, gone on ...
... have jackets on (it is 71F).
- Out to dinner to a place called Food For Thought, which I had found on Tripadvisor. It turns out to be everything advertised which is great food, nice atmosphere and reasonable prices. I have ribs and Karen has a Chicken Cutlet with Parmesan and Almond gravy. Both very good.. Have ...
Other places to stay in Williamsburg
6945 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Terrible Conditions
- Fantastico per famiglie
- Great for the family
315 York St , Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Great place to stay!
- Pet Friendly
- Horrible Place!
415 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Average for Williamsburg
- Just Okay
- Nettes Hotel, großes Zimmer
50 Kingsmill Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Too far to walk.
- Very disappointed at Marriott
- Loved the Marriott
101 St. Andrews Drive, Williamsburg | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Just Like Home
- Communication problems at this resort
- The best!!
310 South England Street, Williamsburg | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- A Very Nice Stay
- Restaurant not worth it
- Cold room
105 Visitor Center Dr, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $159
- Great Location and Nice Hotel
- Great Atmosphere, Very Overpriced!!!
- Stay Away
725 Bypass Road, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $79
351 York Street, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- The most comfortable bed!
- Wonderful trip
3006 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $150
- Really Nice Stay, Good Value
- Great Hotel!!
- Good place to stay in Williamsburg
5351 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $58
1402 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $95
- Friendly and Helpful staff
- Il personale era cordiale e disponibile
- We Were Dumped Here; Small Room
706 Bypass Rd. US 60, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $72
- L'hotel migliore a Williamsburg
- Best Hotel in Williamsburg
- Nice Hotel, Bad Location!!!!
201 Bypass Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $79
600 Bypass Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Stay here if you like roaches
- Very average clean and had a great time
- Good Hotel
470 McLaws Circle, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- THis hotel was great for us - great pool and whirlpool, too!
- A little pricey for what you get
- Great stay here
2007 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $56
1644 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Not that impressed
- Just stayed!!! Not happy!!!
- Great Place to Stay
1600 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $48
120 ByPass Rd, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $49
620 York St., Williamsburg | 1 star hotelfrom $33
720 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $84
814 Capitol Landing Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $74
6493 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $50
1648 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $151
515 Bypass Rd, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $102
- Loved Our Stay
- What a place.......
- Loved my stay in this hotel